introducing myself formally

Hi everyone,

I am liquid green. I am in northern NSW, Australia. I am a mum of a 3year old boy.
I have been replying to posts for a little while but felt it the time to introduce myself.
I have been interested in astrology among other occult/metaphysical studies for a few years, but have only really seen the breadth of the topic since arriving on another forum in September....for one I knew nothing of Horary. I am hoping to learn alot more. And i am very intrigued by it!
My life has taken me around the world, but for now responsibility and commitment to my son, has me only travelling in my mind.......good thing the internet is too, for people like us.
I hope to get travelling again later on next year when my son is a liitle older so my plan is to use this forum to assist me in self learning, till travel can bring us new experiences.
I hope in time i am able to give something back to this astro community.....at present I feel that asking lots of questions is important and so is reading and taking notes.......so please dont think I am rude..

There are a lot of you that i have read past posts of. A number of you (especially ones i have not come across on the forum so far!;)) are very talented on this subject and i hope in time i get to know you all a bit.

Thanks for having me here......This is a great forum.

LIQUID GREEN.......X.................somewhat:eek: (big step introducing myself formally!)

I hope to get a mug shot for this forum at some point in the future.....no diggie camera so will have to wait till a friend can help.

Moulin

Hey love!

Welcome to this forum and it is a pleasure to have you here, even though l am a newbie myself :)

I always enjoy reading your posts and the warmth and joy you bring to the threads.

Big hug right at ya! xx

Talibr_sagi

Hallo Liquid Green and Moulin!!
This is a really great forum! I can't stop reading so many interesting threads and posts!
It's been a couple of days I have registered myself...yeap finally took the decision to be a member...because for a while I was in the lurking side :D!

Moulin

Talibr_sagi said:
Hallo Liquid Green and Moulin!!
This is a really great forum! I can't stop reading so many interesting threads and posts!
It's been a couple of days I have registered myself...yeap finally took the decision to be a member...because for a while I was in the lurking side :D!

Hey Talibr_sagi

whoever you are lol
Welcome to this wonderfully friendly and really interesting forum :)
Moulin x

Talibr_sagi

I really want to thank you both for your warm welcome!! :)

I should be starting a new thread for introducing myself properly and not highjacking Liquid Green's thread :D, but it seems I am more shy than average :eek:! I wrote a bit about me in Natal Astrology thread...finally found the courage to ask a question too...anyway :).
I don't have much to say about me...now that I think about it :rolleyes:...I am just an ordinary girl from Greece - ok if you notice something "rotten" with my english you will know the reason he he - as for my astro data I am Sagittarius with Libra Ascendant!

Last edited:

Robert

Hi, like the picture! It goes well with your name.
I live in Cape Town and have a super view of Table Mountain...It never looks the same.
Where are you situated? I have a cousin who stays in Sydney.
Regards
Robert

I am on the east coast, nsw.....
I'd love to come to south africa.....fell in love with a guy from durban many moons ago while in london.....have friends that i have never kept in touch with in cape town....lost too many address books......I have to ask, cause one day i'll find these woman, but you dont know a bianca and debbie fraser do you?

Robert

Hi Liqued Green! I have looked in the CT directory and of course there are many B and D Fraser's, perhaps if you could give me some more details I could start ringing them..
Please tell me more about your occupation, it sounds very interesting!Regards
Robert

Never mind Robert..........I think i will find them by chance...I am not sure where they are at the moment....travellers that base themselves in cape town.

My occupation at the moment is MOTHER OF ONE..........................;)