Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
Sybilline actually knew the people whose Charts she posted. It wasn't like celebrity astrology.

It's a mystery chart with the pros that it is more normal and you can't find the person (cheat), and the con that you can't find the person (verify information). Mystery charts either way are good exercise, but not ideal, for exactly these reasons.

david starling

Peto, just randomly wondering about the fairly recent assertion by some Christians that the true believers will be raptured up to heaven, physical body and all, except for piles of clothing that will be left behind. Any Biblical support for this, according to your own studies? :unsure:

petosiris

Banned
Peto, just randomly wondering about the fairly recent assertion by some Christians that the true believers will be raptured up to heaven, physical body and all, except for piles of clothing that will be left behind. Any Biblical support for this, according to your own studies? :unsure:

I hold to historic premillennialism, which is posttribulational. Gotquestions, although holding to dispensational and pretribulation views does have short, accessible and concise articles on both.
https://www.gotquestions.org/historic-premillennialism.html
https://www.gotquestions.org/posttribulationism.html

Chrysalis

Merry Christmas David, Merry Christmas CT, Merry Christmas Blaze.

I've had a break from here due to unnecessary drama on here and my drug-fueled binges (only joking). My SR drug transit dissipated a few weeks ago, so it only lasted a couple of months.

I've gone more into learning about transit predictions now rather than horary, I've been digesting Celeste Teal's book for the past few weeks.

Anyway, AW gone (for now) but not forgotten. I'll be back.

Have a good one guys :tongue:

david starling

In 12/12 the Ascendant is tracked as a transiting indicator which is Domicle-ruler of Sagittarius. It's linked to Apollo, god of Sunrise, derived from Solar Horus, Egyptian god of Sunrise, from which the words Horizon and Horoscope are derived. Apollo was god of archery, and using a horizontal line to represent the horizon, and an arrow slanting /, on the left side of the zodiac, crossing from below to above the Horizonal Line, you have both the glyph used for Sagittarius, and the direction of the Sun across the sky East to West in the Northern hemisphere, during the daylight hours.

To show the direction of the Sun from East to West in the Southern hemisphere, simply use the arrow slanting \ , on the right side of the zodiac. In other words, the symbol for Sagittarius, with a horizontal line as it's shown in my Rosicrucian ephemeris (instead of :sagittarius:, which tilts the Horizonal Line), would have made an excellent, illustrative symbol for the Ascendant.

The same for the Descendant, with the arrow pointing downward (/) on the right side for the Northern hemisphere, and downward (\) on the left side for the Southern hemisphere, showing the direction the Sun travels during the night in any given location.

But, it's already in use, symbolizing the Sign it rules. So, no glyph for the "Asc.". :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." -{Albert Einstein}

Mercury conjunct Saturn and PoF in H10 Aries. Mars in Capricorn, H7.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." -{Albert Einstein}

Mercury conjunct Saturn and PoF in H10 Aries. Mars in Capricorn, H7.

Merry Xmas to DS and everyone. I wonder what he meant by that. Play the rules. I’m still figuring out what the rules actually are! I get told this all the time and with Nn leo I read jan spillers book about it and this is what it said. Know the rules and play the game.

petosiris

Banned
The same for the Descendant, with the arrow pointing downward (/) on the right side for the Northern hemisphere, and downward (\) on the left side for the Southern hemisphere, showing the direction the Sun travels during the night in any given location.

The direction is the exact opposite???

david starling

I meant you have the mirrored images opposite to what they should be.

In the Northern hemisphere, the Sun rises on the Eastern horizon, which is on the left side of the astrological Chart, and will move across the sky in a rightward direction. Hence, /.

In the Southern hemisphere, the Sun rises on the Eastern horizon, which is on the right side of the Chart, and will move across the sky in a leftward direction. Hence, \.

petosiris

Banned
In the Northern hemisphere, the Sun rises on the Eastern horizon, which is on the left side of the astrological Chart, and will move across the sky in a rightward direction. Hence, /.

In the Southern hemisphere, the Sun rises on the Eastern horizon, which is on the right side of the Chart, and will move across the sky in a leftward direction. Hence, \.

''The same for the Descendant, with the arrow pointing downward (/) on the right side for the Northern hemisphere, and downward (\) on the left side for the Southern hemisphere, showing the direction the Sun travels during the night in any given location.''

You meant during the first half of the day?