would a planet related to 7th lord bring marriage?

Arianruler

if dasha of a planet who is the nakshatra lord of 7th house ruler and also the 7th house sub-lord as per KP is running, would it bring marriage?

planet is rahu placed in 6th house aquarius....

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

If we see spouse, partner then 7th house, 7th Lord is important, but Asc./Asc. Lord of Birth chart, Asc./Asc. Lord of D-9, 2nd House/its Lord, 4th House/its Lord, 12th House and its Lord will also play direct or indirect role.
Asc.- Self, 2nd House (nearest family-Kutumb), 4th house - family, happiness, 7th house spouse, 12th house (house of bed room) for Ladies in India we treat 8th house for Mangalya (but after marriage- age of spouse too.)
1st Promise, then dasha and finally transit of planets.
Nakshtra and its Lord is important, if we go in that deep then Analysis must be 1. from Asc, 2. from Moon and for marriage 3. Venus

Arianruler

If we see spouse, partner then 7th house, 7th Lord is important, but Asc./Asc. Lord of Birth chart, Asc./Asc. Lord of D-9, 2nd House/its Lord, 4th House/its Lord, 12th House and its Lord will also play direct or indirect role.
Asc.- Self, 2nd House (nearest family-Kutumb), 4th house - family, happiness, 7th house spouse, 12th house (house of bed room) for Ladies in India we treat 8th house for Mangalya (but after marriage- age of spouse too.)
Nakshtra and its Lord is important, if we go in that deep then Analysis must be 1. from Asc, 2. from Moon and for marriage 3. Venus

Thanks Anoopji for your input... promise of marriage is there in the concerned chart but now its just the matter of finding the correct dasa for the actual event. Infact, the person is mentally, spiritually and emotionally already married to someone but i guess you can say that physically they havent had that "7 phere" if you know what i mean.. hence, wondering if this dasa can bring about marriage...

Kannan

As per KP, lord of constellation in which Rahu is placed should signify 2 or 7 or 11 for the marriage to take place in its period

kannan

Thanks Anoopji for your input... promise of marriage is there in the concerned chart but now its just the matter of finding the correct dasa for the actual event. Infact, the person is mentally, spiritually and emotionally already married to someone but i guess you can say that physically they havent had that "7 phere" if you know what i mean.. hence, wondering if this dasa can bring about marriage...

Marriage, family, 7phere whatever you call, in dasha, you will find in MD/AD/PD/SD/Prandasha you will find a role of each house, other wise dasha related to 7th house is always available. If 7th Lord or 7th house (Planets placed with or in 7th house with Venus or Rahu) then there is a possibility of Marraige ki baat chalana, but if Asc. is also involved then chances are better, if 2nd is involved then the chances are ready to convert.
Now if happiness is involved then 4th is involved, then for physical relation (depends) etc.
But if 7th house or Lord or planets involved with 7th house are linked with 10house or its lord then Partnership related to profession and so on.

nk11

Hello Anoop,

i would like to confirm my understanding of few things based on below. quite keen in learning the below. :)
i will break down your quote below for easy understanding and as i got it.

If we see spouse, partner then 7th house, 7th Lord is important, - Jupiter in 7th house (which is Cancer)
but Asc./Asc. Lord of Birth chart, -- Saturn w/ Moon (in ASC capricorn) Asc./Asc. Lord of D-9, -- Asc in Taurus (no planets) but venus shd be the lord. am i right? but venus in 10th (natal)
2nd House/its Lord, -- Do you mean 2nd house of the natal chart? if so, then Aquarius (capricorn)
4th House/its Lord -- Aries/mars but placed in 10th house.
12th House and its Lord will also play direct or indirect role. -- Sagittarius/jupiter but placed in 7th houes in natal chart. what does this signify?

8th house for Mangalya (but after marriage- age of spouse too.)
--pls elaborate. what do you mean by 1st promise?

Nakshtra and its Lord is important, if we go in that deep then Analysis must be 1. from Asc, 2. from Moon and for marriage 3. Venus -- please give example based on info. provided above; if possible.

thanks so much.

nk11

NK11,
For the elaborating example wise, practically it is not possible..
Yes I can recommend you to read certain classical books of Vedic Astrology (Parashar)-
1. Brihattparashar horashastra, 2. Maansagari, 3. Phaldeepika, 4. Uttarkalamrit, 5. Jatak Bharanam, 6. Brihat Jatak, 7. Jatak chandrika etc.
I think this will resolve your issues, and regarding D-9 you can read Predict comprehensively through divisional charts- by Mr. V. P. Goel.
Thanks

Last edited:

Arianruler

As per KP, lord of constellation in which Rahu is placed should signify 2 or 7 or 11 for the marriage to take place in its period

kannan

Rahu is placed in constellation whose lord Mars signify 2nd house and 6th and 10th houses as well as per KP lordship but not in the normal vedic natal chart where it is the lord of 3rd and 8th in 12th house...

so would that still be a yes that a marriage can occur in its period?

Arianruler

Marriage, family, 7phere whatever you call, in dasha, you will find in MD/AD/PD/SD/Prandasha you will find a role of each house, other wise dasha related to 7th house is always available. If 7th Lord or 7th house (Planets placed with or in 7th house with Venus or Rahu) then there is a possibility of Marraige ki baat chalana, but if Asc. is also involved then chances are better, if 2nd is involved then the chances are ready to convert.
Now if happiness is involved then 4th is involved, then for physical relation (depends) etc.
But if 7th house or Lord or planets involved with 7th house are linked with 10house or its lord then Partnership related to profession and so on.

Anoopji, you have mentioned somthing very interesting that i have been trying to find answer to for such a long time now... you know in your last line you said - "But if 7th house or Lord or planets involved with 7th house are linked with 10house or its lord then Partnership related to profession and so on" ---

well, my 7th lord is in 10th house and my 5th lord is in 4th house having full aspect on 7th lord --- so i found my love (5th house stuff) in high school (4th house) , so does that mean i have to wait to get into a proper profession (10th house) in order to marry my soulmate (7th house) or can this placement also mean that I may enter into some sort of professional partnership with my spouse after marriage?

would really appreciate if you could clarify this please..... =)

Yes you may find someone of your choice, strong possibility, may be known person,
You are passing through Rahu, Mahadasha.
I think, most appropriate time will be Rahu/Jupiter/Venus or Merc./(any of Mars/sun/Ketu) (this can be at the end or the beginning of your married life)

These planets are placed in you 12th, Asc, 2nd Lord, 7th Lord or asc. lord etc. and similarly, link of Asc. and its lord you can see.
Jupiter in its dasha will connect 2nd house, (aspect), 4th house (aspect) and 6th house (Rahu - Unconditional karak for marriage or any job). if ill affects then break ups (if 8th Lord or Ketu is involved). If Benefic relations then beginning of married life)

Arianruler

Jupiter in its dasha will connect 2nd house, (aspect), 4th house (aspect) and 6th house (Rahu - Unconditional karak for marriage or any job). if ill affects then break ups (if 8th Lord or Ketu is involved). If Benefic relations then beginning of married life)

oooooooohh i get it!!!!! i think..... :biggrin:
would really apprecite your help one last time...

okay so in my case i think rahu is going to give me quite mixed results ---

rahu in 6th is being aspected by 5 planets!!!!

1) Sun - lord of 12th in 12th
2) Mars - lord of 3rd and 8th in 12th
3) Ketu - placed in 12th
4) saturn - lord of 5th and 6th
5) Jupiter - lord of 4th and 7th

BASED ON THIS - i can see 3 of them are malefics (sun, mars, ketu) but on the bright side - lord of 5th and 7th are also aspected it...

SO CAN I CONCLUDE THAT MY MARRIAGE WILL FINALLY HAPPEN IN THIS RAHU DASHA? i am 23... i am sure i can get married in next 18 years
right.... :happy:

Rahu is unconditional karak, but that does not mean that every time will give marriage only. Depends on other dashas and other relationships + transit of planets will give this marriage, but indications are clear that during this Mahadasha

Kannan

Rahu is placed in constellation whose lord Mars signify 2nd house and 6th and 10th houses as well as per KP lordship but not in the normal vedic natal chart where it is the lord of 3rd and 8th in 12th house...

so would that still be a yes that a marriage can occur in its period?

Can you post the birth details pl.

kannan

Kannan

Arianruler

Based on the birth details given by you Rahu is in 5th house (not 6) at 1-45-48 in Aquarius whereas 6th house starts from 4-44-57 (KP follows Western Placidus house system) Rahu as the sublord of 7th house signifies 3,5,8,12. None of them are marriage significators of 2,7,11. As such marriage does not seem to be promised. However as per recent research the marriage significators are modified to include 5 and 8 also since 5 is 11 to 7 (spouse) and 8 is 2 to 7.On this basis you can say yes to marriage. Secondly the running dasa lord Rahu is in the constellation of Mars who is sitting in 12 as 3 and 8 lord, not a favorable disposition for the marriage to take place in Rahu Dasa. Pl. note all these predictions are based on the assumption that TOB is correct and even a minute variation will make a lot of difference in KP. I have my own doubts about the round figure of 8.00 AM Pl. confirm

kanna n

Arianruler

http://s15.postimage.org/l18p1ei7b/Arianruler.jpg?noCache=1338875208

KP chart in support of the planetary positions above is posted

kannan

kannan

OMG thank you so much kannan putting this up!!!!! i always struggled to find out houses planet signified in my chart as per KP and i had to do manual calculations... NOW I CAN PRINT THIS AND PUT IT ON MY BEDROOM WALL FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE! :biggrin:

Strange though, because i thought mars signified 2nd house but then again i calculated that myself using kp rules so *human error* ....

So sad that i have to wait for jupiter dasha to get married which will start when i turn 40 because that is the only planet that signifes 7th house as per KP... grrrrrr... so still got 18 yrs of life to live alone.................. :crying:

Arianruler

Arianruler

Based on the birth details given by you Rahu is in 5th house (not 6) at 1-45-48 in Aquarius whereas 6th house starts from 4-44-57 (KP follows Western Placidus house system) Rahu as the sublord of 7th house signifies 3,5,8,12. None of them are marriage significators of 2,7,11. As such marriage does not seem to be promised. However as per recent research the marriage significators are modified to include 5 and 8 also since 5 is 11 to 7 (spouse) and 8 is 2 to 7.On this basis you can say yes to marriage. Secondly the running dasa lord Rahu is in the constellation of Mars who is sitting in 12 as 3 and 8 lord, not a favorable disposition for the marriage to take place in Rahu Dasa. Pl. note all these predictions are based on the assumption that TOB is correct and even a minute variation will make a lot of difference in KP. I have my own doubts about the round figure of 8.00 AM Pl. confirm

kanna n

Nah the time is correct actually... i was strangely born exactly to the hour! lol.. the actual time is 8am 32 seconds but i thought since seconds are so small may be they dont matter so didnt mention the seconds.. my bad!