Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
The phases of Venus didn't prove the Ptolemaic model wrong, it only shown that its epicycles should have been centered on the sun - Ptolemy didn't know or need the proper distances when he fixed the epicycle inbetween sun and earth.

Stellar parallax did not prove the Tychonic model wrong, it only shown that the stars would also orbit the sun every year.

Gravity doesn't prove that earth moves. All that needs to occur for the earth to serve as the center of mass of the universe is that all the stars and their accompanying bodies be equally distributed around the earth at all times.

petosiris

Banned
Now could Psalm 104:5 mean that the earth can't be moved the way David couldn't be moved according to Psalm 16:8? Do you mean that Psalm 104:5 is a metaphor about a globe rotating at 1000 miles per hour, orbiting the sun at 67000 miles per hour all while whirling around the center of the galaxy at 490000 miles per hour? :smile:

The way a literal description is used about the spiritual condition of a man (therefore his heart is glad and his glory rejoices and his flesh also will dwell securely) doesn't translate to the way a metaphorical description can be used about a physical object, which doesn't have its own spirit as far as I am aware.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Jupiter. And this happened right when Mars moved into square with Jupiter.

Jupiter really.

Yes, Mars was square Jup. I erected a chart for the event....

As you can see pluto is exactly conjunct the Asc. This [and more] says to me the explosion isn't what they are saying it was. Then the question came to me of which planet rules ammonium nitrate.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Theres always one :annoyed:

David if you want me to remove the image i will.

I only posted the image to explain why i asked what i did.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

It isn’t personal Chrysalis it’s the rules for this thread :smile:

It stood out to me like a sore thumb. There are no other images in this thread.

david starling

Theres always one :annoyed:

David if you want me to remove the image i will.

I only posted the image to explain why i asked what i did.

Yeah, we had to guard against an inundation of memes and diagrams, so it really should be removed and replaced by a link to it. Thanks!

What inspired you to connect ammonia to a planet?

Chrysalis

Because i don't believe what the msm is saying regarding the explosion. When i finally got the correct time of the explosion for the event i of course noticed Pluto exactly conjunct the Asc. I instantly throught my instincts are correct, but then my libra kicked in and i thought but am i correct, maybe pluto rules ammonium nitrate.

But im thinking it would be more Neptune. Im not too sure.

david starling

Because i don't believe what the msm is saying regarding the explosion. When i finally got the correct time of the explosion for the event i of course noticed Pluto exactly conjunct the Asc. I instantly throught my instincts are correct, but then my libra kicked in and i thought but am i correct, maybe pluto rules ammonium nitrate.

Jupiter is well-known for the huge ammonia storms in its atmosphere. Also, I was watching for Mars in Aries squares to planets in Capricorn.

This brings it neatly together.

david starling

I thought msm is saying it wasn't an accident. The stuff had been stored there for six years with no problem. What if it was struck by lightning though!?!

aquarius7000

Strictly text only please. You can provide a link to the photo though.

Actually, threads don't just belong to the thread OP. Thread OP can request no images and even use words like "strictly", but there is no imposition on others to follow that. It is not a forum rule, so it doesn't seem right to force someone to remove the image, or even to not post one.

Thread is nobody's personal property.

Dirius

Actually, threads don't just belong to the thread OP. Thread OP can request no images and even use words like "strictly", but there is no imposition on others to follow that. It is not a forum rule, so it doesn't seem right to force someone to remove the image, or even to not post one.

Are you saying.... we can start memeing this thread up? :D

Ukpoohbear

I am under the impression due to seeking advice recently about my tarot thread, that if the rules of the thread are clearly stated in the first post, the moderator is happy to help enforce it.

I also didn’t force anyone.