Should I relocate to UAE for professional pursuits

kailaniatsea

Hello there. My question is sort of two-part, although not by design. Currently, I have a long-distance relationship with a man who has encouraged me to come to the UAE. We have been communicating for over a year. I have professional pursuits and think that perhaps I may wish to explore the UAE for those reasons. Nothing is certain, but I am open to the possibility of visiting and perhaps residing there.

Upon reviewing the chart I see some things that seem to indicate that everything is still in the preliminary stages (e.g. Moon in Gemini in 12th house square Neptune in the 10th). However, Venus in the 9th trines the moon. Could this mean that the foreigner (9th house) may decide to assist me somewhere down the line? But there are a few things that have me wondering as I have not see this astrology configuration in my horary readings. Sun is conjunct Saturn on the cusp of the 7th house in Sagittarius (ruler of long-distance travel and foreigners). Saturn rules the 8th, 9th and 10th houses, while Sun rules the 4th house. Lilly says that whenever Saturn is in the 1st or 7th it is negative for the outcome of the chart. This leads me to think that the foreigner may already have a family and may wish to either have an affair with me or leave his partner for me (Saturn becomes exalted via a sextile to Jupiter in the 5th house).

Perhaps I am attaching too much of a relationship value to this professional matter as that same Saturn rules the 10th house. Yes, I am a college grad and have many professional skills. I would not go and live in a foreign country just to have a man. I am represented by Mercury (Gemini's ruler) in Capricorn in the 7th house conjunct Fortuna and Pluto (cusping the 8th). The chart suggests that I would be a strong contender for professional pursuits. Mars in Aquarius is in the MC in the 10th house. Aquarius is all about friendships. Mars rules the 6th house and Aries occupies the 11th house. So certainly, this seems to benefit me even if Mars does not receive Jupiter well in the 5th. Perhaps this means that I should stick to business and leave the love stuff behind. It also suggests that perhaps I should have this pen pal as more of a friend and ally than potential BF.

Since the moon is cadent and in a succeedent house I know that nothing will happen at this time, but it seems that in time (Saturn at an angle) it could happen. The 4th house (end of matter) has the NN there and trines Fortuna, Mercury and Pluto. That seems positive in the long-term. Sun (4th house ruler) is at an angle in the 7th so relationships do figure heavily into this chart.

What do you think? Your insights and responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• uae_professional.jpg
    uae_professional.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 22

rafaella

No. Moon in 12th is not a good placement. Mars is angular. Moon does trine 7th ruler Jupiter but then opposes Saturn and Sun, shows strife and difficulty if you move. Mercury rx and does not complete aspect with Jupiter. Jupiter here rules the 7th of removals and also of relationships. Mer is in detriment of Jupiter and shows you will not like it there. Saturn, the job is combust, so opportunities are limited and something hidden about it. Mutual reception between 10th and 7th, Jup exalts Saturn, has your partner perhaps exaggerated something about job opportunities in his country?

Red flags are there, seeing Moon in 12th, something is not right and I would advice you to not move right now.

Also its not y business but I want to understand how well you know this man, UAE is not a country where women can move freely ( as far as I know)... I'm sure you know all this and will think twice before moving there.