Will I ever fall in love?

boom

So, I was crushing really hard on a guy at the gym. I finally mustered up the courage to say hi and start a conversation (while he was about to leave). He just looked at me and walked away without saying a word. The next time I saw him, he was flirting and checking out the pretty girls at the gym. Needless to say, I was crushed.

I'm trying to drown out negative self talk by listening to music/podcasts or focusing on other things. I'm trying to change (not be so jealous of prettier girls, etc) but I guess like most people, I'm a work in progress.

Are there any transits that make romantic relationships more conducive? Or does my chart simply indicate that I will not find anyone?

Attachments

• boom astro.jpg
    boom astro.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 55

comdoc

Hi Boom,

Focus on finding the best partner. You were born with Aries intercepted in 1st House, and Libra intercepted in 7H. Look for prospects with Libra and Aries placements. A guy with Libra Sun and Venus would be great. Mars in first half of Leo would energize your 5th House. If open to older romantic partner, look at October 1979 birthdates. If you're open to long distance romance, or willing to relocate, you could look in Texas, where your powerful Leo stellium moves into 7th House of partners. :joyful:

Upcoming long transit of Venus through Leo should help, from now through early October. :wink:

So, I was crushing really hard on a guy at the gym. I finally mustered up the courage to say hi and start a conversation (while he was about to leave). He just looked at me and walked away without saying a word. The next time I saw him, he was flirting and checking out the pretty girls at the gym. Needless to say, I was crushed.

I'm trying to drown out negative self talk by listening to music/podcasts or focusing on other things. I'm trying to change (not be so jealous of prettier girls, etc) but I guess like most people, I'm a work in progress.

Are there any transits that make romantic relationships more conducive? Or does my chart simply indicate that I will not find anyone?

boom

Is there anything else besides Venus transits that indicate a good romantic period? I just had my Venus return plus Jupiter hitting my 7th house ruler and nothing. Nada. I cast a chart about a crush and it indicates he and I won't get together. He started hitting on other girls and ignored me.

I was hoping I would start a romantic relationship during this period, the planets seemed to align (with the exception of Saturn squaring my stellium).

I don't understand and am frustrated. Each time I try to initiate things (it's the 21st century), but there's no reciprocation. I try things when the planets align (try to take advantage of the transits) and nothing again.

Is it my natal 6th house stellium? The combustion of my 7th house ruler?

I'm still a virgin for heaven's sake.

/annoyed

Last edited:
I know the feel. Crushing. I've noticed with my friends and their relationships it's not always the pretty girls that get all the guys. Sure they may flirt for a while but that doesn't mean anything. The girls that usually get all the guys have a great personality. Cliche but trust me. Focus on what your good at. Get better at it. Learn something new. Guys fall for girls that they can relate to. Have a conversation with. Don't worry about loosing your virginity. If you just hook up with the first guy that fancies you, It'll 5 minutes of pain then rolling over and falling asleep. Wait for the right guy and it'll be an amazing experience. He's worth waiting for. Even tho looks don't matter, in a way they matter. Look nice, do your hair, wear as little makeup as possible. Dress nice but nothing too showy.