Soul Contract by Farley Malorrus from "Twilight's First Gleaming"

FARLEYMALORRUS

FURTHER:
"THE SOUL CONTRACT," Was a topic I CHANNELLED on L.A. Radio I believe in the 80's. It was reprinted in the book TWILIGHTS FIRST GLEAMING.

SOMEONE "STOLE IT," And posted it here on this server. THEY were banned and deleted for plagiarism. The topic was removed. I merely reposted it, due to the over 10,000 hits it had, for the publics perusement, based on the person who created it.

My life, or what I did in my life, as far as my good fortune to be on radio or tv, has nothing to do with this topic "THE SOULS CONTRACT," being made available on this website for people to see.
MY BOOK and my web site are free, and it is an EBOOK. I don't charge for such things. It's about as humble as I can go in life to offer things I think about to others as food for thought.

FARLEYMALORRUS

Again,
I Don't charge for my EBOOK, TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING. IT IS A FREE EBOOK. I DON'T CHARGE FOR MY OVER 600 TOPICS AND PODCASTS COMMERCIAL FREE ON MY WEB SITE, radioastrology.com

Tell me, when it comes to Astrology, where can you find FREE ANYTHING?

I'm proud of what I did and what I share to the public, as I don't need the money, nor do I ever feel the need to CHARGE anyone for what I wrote or spoke...

Later [personal comment removed - moderator].

Last edited by a moderator:

FARLEYMALORRUS

"Hell I could start my own theory and write a book on it, based on what I have written in this thread - trouble is I cannot prove it and because I like honesty and fact I really feel that I could not confidently do this with hand on heart honesty. I feel I would be making money dishonestly."

FROM MR. BLACK ABOVE.
I Don't charge for my knowledge on the internet. Never did. FYI...

B

bigblack

[response to personal comment removed - moderator]

Again,
I Don't charge for my EBOOK, TWILIGHT'S FIRST GLEAMING. IT IS A FREE EBOOK. I DON'T CHARGE FOR MY OVER 600 TOPICS AND PODCASTS COMMERCIAL FREE ON MY WEB SITE, radioastrology.com

More of this

This Topic like anything Human can only be interpreted as speculation when it comes to the unknown. Food for thought as it may. I never intended for anything I share to be a bottom line, or "gospel," if it is in the Universe; it is only what a higher part of myself channels, and therefore I allowed to happen for 3,000 topics over 12 years on L.A. Radio...

Wow - all these replies - I really touched a sore point.

I was thinking in terms of entertainment - not freedom of speach - you will get away with this. The media is constantly looking for stuff like this and the more controversial the better, and you got some limelight from it to-boot and money I presume from a radio show.

Heres a classic from a local paper just to show how far the media in whatever form will go to publish something for money - local man dies of natural causes.:devil:

Have you seen the thread entitled the deception of neptune?

[personal comment removed - moderator]

"A thousand words are spoken loud. Its enough to fool the crowd" - Ian Curtis.

BTW I like MR Black.

Last edited by a moderator:

piercethevale

"Hell I could start my own theory and write a book on it, based on what I have written in this thread - trouble is I cannot prove it and because I like honesty and fact I really feel that I could not confidently do this with hand on heart honesty. I feel I would be making money dishonestly."

FROM MR. BLACK ABOVE.
I Don't charge for my knowledge on the internet. Never did. FYI...

You're a Prince...I wrote mine and give away the knowledge here...I tried to leave a year ago but found that everything I had posted was getting stomped on...have to come back and weed out the garden...eradicate the pests...etc.
The best thing you can do is walk away and don't look back...as it will suck you in.
Best Wishes Farley...and thanks for all those radio spots I listened to from '84 - '85 in L.A. ...they were positive confirmations that choosing this study was the right thing to do.
ptv...aka Dave Mastry

B

bigblack

The trouble with those who write stuff like this and their followers is that in no way can they see that they are wrong.

Wrong to write it and wrong to take notice and follow.

There a lot of people in this world who are genuinely looking for something to dispel the uncertainty and fear and doubt of life and are taken advantage of by those who write this stuff.

It pulls them off the path they should be following just as the people who write this stuff are already off the path.

If you meet the Buddha on the road kill him was exhorted by the master to his students for a reason. To not follow illusions.

People who write stuff like this should have their head banged against the wall.

And then they get annoyed when pulled up and start writing in the way they are complaining about.

But I suppose that we all have to follow illusions and deceptions to find the truth - eventually.

piercethevale

Top all...I haven't read anything as to pertaining to the topic here...that Farley has written.
I posted as I do have fond memories of that year I spent in L.A. 1984-5 during which time I was given an intensive lesson in Astrology for a nine month period from my brother Daniel....and as Daniel and I were both construction workers and had the same employer most of those 9 mos. we often heard Farley on the radio during commute or the day...as we would keep a radio on at the job site to alleviate some of the tedium....and we enjoyed those spots by Farley...as it would stimulate conversation back to the subject of Astrology...and get others at these job sites to join in. One memory in particular that stands out was when Daniel and I were employed by a contractor that was remodeling Richard Simmons house in the Hollywood Hills and Richard was in the room when one of these 'spots' came on and my brother and I had a most interesting conversation with Mr. Simmons about Astrology for a number of minutes...in fact he let my brother do his chart and an interpretation.
As I know nothing about the subject of the book that is of controversy here...in fact I hadn't even heard of it till yesterday...my posting here is not to be construed as endorsing or recommending this material in any way...[if I do perchance read it...I'll let you all know what5 I think....]
Thank you...ptv

Neptune Rising

All

I have deleted some personal comments, and attacks on each other's characters. Can we please keep to the discussion of the topic of the thread and away from personal opinions of each other and other members of the forum.

Thanks
NR

Last edited: