View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2019, 05:31 PM

Smile Re: Feeling IGNORED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it and not willing to read it. I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕. Could someone give me their insights into my chart please? I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍
It's a powerful Chart on a personal level. H1 contains a tense / conjunction, whereby expansion and contraction are combined. Also , squaring its favorite Planet, Mars, which is another source of tension. Transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your Mars in Cap, which is alleviating that somewhat. Mars in Capricorn is a strong placement that enables you to make things easier for others--you're a very useful person to have around. And, 3 other very useful placements: in Libra, in Scorpio, and in Sagittarius. That's FOUR facilitating placements in 4 consecutive Signs!
Fiery Venus/Moon trine, with the Moon most elevated and in the lead of your Chart's "bowl pattern", in a night-Chart, letting it shine brightly.
I'm curious about your profession, which wouldn't be about the money, but about the dedication and "keeping it real".