Will I get into the college I want?

tikana

Yes, corrupted. I read you being Mercury as well as detrimented as highly malleable and infirm, and even though I see a positive for you going to the college you desire, that college has undue power to coerce you into its mold, as it is Saturnine and so is likely to have a long and storied history behind its name.

I may be wrong, but if we're both around here a year or 2 from now we'll find out.

school is corruption and just another thousand down the drain.
basically you pay for the printed paper

AppLeo

school is corruption and just another thousand down the drain.
basically you pay for the printed paper

No it's not. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

College is only a waste if you choose a useless field. I asked a question about really wanting to get in college and now you guys are saying it's all corrupted and that makes me angry. Go take your negative nonsense somewhere else.

conspiracy theorist

I asked a question about really wanting to get in college and now you guys are saying it's all corrupted and that makes me angry. Go take your negative nonsense somewhere else.

Hey ****face, you want the truth or you want people to tell you want you want to hear?

The chart is a yes, but there are some issues. You will find out soon enough

obsidianmineral

Hey ****face, you want the truth or you want people to tell you want you want to hear?

The chart is a yes, but there are some issues. You will find out soon enough

Hey tikana and conspiracytheorist. I think you're one of the best astrologers around, your predictions are usually spot-on, so, would you mind telling me why is it that a Mars in the 9th in Aquarius means corruption? Cause Mars in Aquarius should mean like striving for a humanitarian cause or wanting to revolutionize something. Also how does the Saturn in the 7th describe the situation of wanting to get into college?

Besides that, I think that I agree with the "regret going to college" part, because Saturn (which rules the college and the admission) is trining a retrograde Uranus which I believe, in Lilly's words, were "Excitability, wanting to divorce from something or someone", and considering the Moon is inconjunct that part, it's like saying that right now the Moon doesn't acknowledge that, while Saturn advises that the admission may bring regret to it.

Also, is the querent studying something related to Aquarius things like technology?

conspiracy theorist

Hey tikana and conspiracytheorist. I think you're one of the best astrologers around, your predictions are usually spot-on, so, would you mind telling me why is it that a Mars in the 9th in Aquarius means corruption? Cause Mars in Aquarius should mean like striving for a humanitarian cause or wanting to revolutionize something. Also how does the Saturn in the 7th describe the situation of wanting to get into college?

Besides that, I think that I agree with the "regret going to college" part, because Saturn (which rules the college and the admission) is trining a retrograde Uranus which I believe, in Lilly's words, were "Excitability, wanting to divorce from something or someone", and considering the Moon is inconjunct that part, it's like saying that right now the Moon doesn't acknowledge that, while Saturn advises that the admission may bring regret to it.

Also, is the querent studying something related to Aquarius things like technology?

I was the one who mentioned corruption and it was based on ASC ruler's condition and the fact that Saturn is the ruler of the college. Old, Prestigious, well established - "stately" but Saturn can also corrupt. The thing is, if let's say the chart still had the same houses but instead the aspect is perfecting in Virgo. I'd be less inclined to say that he will be negatively effected because his ASC ruler would be essentially and accidentally strong - which would lead me to apprehend his character differently and would thus leave out any talk about corrupting influences.

obsidianmineral

I was the one who mentioned corruption and it was based on ASC ruler's condition and the fact that Saturn is the ruler of the college. Old, Prestigious, well established - "stately" but Saturn can also corrupt. The thing is, if let's say the chart still had the same houses but instead the aspect is perfecting in Virgo. I'd be less inclined to say that he will be negatively effected because his ASC ruler would be essentially and accidentally strong - which would lead me to apprehend his character differently and would thus leave out any talk about corrupting influences.

Ah I see, so it was the ASC ruler (Mercury in detriment) and Saturn itself. Do you think that the Uranus retrograde part could be related?

conspiracy theorist

Ah I see, so it was the ASC ruler (Mercury in detriment) and Saturn itself. Do you think that the Uranus retrograde part could be related?

Nope. The outers have to be in very compelling position before I take note, whether it be in horary or natal. That wide square doesn't qualify in my eyes. If it was conjunct either Saturn or Mercury or even the 9th house cusp then maybe it would be saying something pertinent.

tikana

No it's not. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

College is only a waste if you choose a useless field. I asked a question about really wanting to get in college and now you guys are saying it's all corrupted and that makes me angry. Go take your negative nonsense somewhere else.

your problem.*here is a box of tissues* you want to go to that school you never asked if this school will be benefitial to you ... so i guess you will have to get in and then figure out why it is malefic.. undergrad is literally useless by default.. ext to high school

ANY MAJOR CAN USE USEFUL. IT IS HOW IT IS TAUGHT AND ITS CURRICULUM THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

MY OLD uni sucked so bad that they managed to ruin physics, astronomy and comp sci majors. Come in, sleep through 4 years .. get a deg get out ...this is STATE UNI (not private)!
my comp sci Java prof basically said to the whole class "i am here for the paycheck, google your questions!"
My other friend from across the US complained about the same thing.. "prof told us .. google your questions."
so DONT tell me i am saying something stupid. Maybe you should google how much do people b*tch about schools these days.

Last edited:

tikana

you never want undignified malefic in quested or querent's house
notice critical deg ruling 9th house
along with undignified saturn
you could monkey around with it .. jupiter aspecting saturn - but it doesnt override the idea that either major or the college itself is krap
the other thing is merc just passed jupiter and applying to malefic. the querent probably missed out on another school which was in better shape.

Last edited:

tikana

wait wait... Lilly could not have said that cause Uranus wasnt discovered until 3 centuries later.. Zadkiel said that.

Blaze

Account Closed
Why does everyone hate me... ):

I'm not everyone but I don't hate you. I'm pretty sure Tik doesn't hate you either. Her message is blunt and direct, which seems hard for you to handle, but her intentions are good. Collage can either be a huge waste of time, or something that aids you. The problem is: Time. Right now, you want to go to collage. You're young and eager to make something of yourself, but 4 years from today, will you be happy with your choice? (Don't answer this now)

Btw, If everyone hated you, Apps, none would reply to the thread. So chin up, spine straight and take the good with the bad.

Bunraku

It’s a literal yes. Merc is one degree away from Saturn, the college and acceptance.

You can try to find something texts about timing, so you can see when you can get the acceptance mail.

But you can’t be mad at people for asking them to interpret the chart for you. All they are doing is interpreting it - you’re the one who cast it.

tikana

I'm not everyone but I don't hate you. I'm pretty sure Tik doesn't hate you either. Her message is blunt and direct, which seems hard for you to handle, but her intentions are good. Collage can either be a huge waste of time, or something that aids you. The problem is: Time. Right now, you want to go to collage. You're young and eager to make something of yourself, but 4 years from today, will you be happy with your choice? (Don't answer this now)

Btw, If everyone hated you, Apps, none would reply to the thread. So chin up, spine straight and take the good with the bad.

yeah .. Blaze.. you tell him! i dont hate him but umm i am really really really really close from posting his phone number on Santa's website and tell everyone that this is Santa's Hotline.

Blaze

Account Closed
yeah .. Blaze.. you tell him! i dont hate him but umm i am really really really really close from posting his phone number on Santa's website and tell everyone that this is Santa's Hotline.

Santa's gonna send him the bill from collage. Confirmed with the Saturn angle.

:w00t: