Worst chart ever?

STR8MURK

I say I have the worst chart ever. I literally have the worst possible chart.

1) Sun in Capricorn in conjuction with two planets in Capricorn, and squaring mars in pisces in 12th and squaring Jupiter in Aries in 1st.

2) Moon in Pisces in the 12th squared by my Capricorn midheaven, opposite my Ceres in Virgo, squaring my Uranus in Aquarius(I forgot which house), a sextile from neptune in Aquarius in the 11th, and a conjunction with my ascendant in Aries in the 12th house.

3) Mars in pisces in 12th. Although its really bad placement, its not as prominent because its aspected pretty well.

3) Mercury in Capricorn in 10th house squared by Jupiter and in conjuction with Juno and Pallas in Capricorn. Not the worst placement, especially since its in aspect with my godly Jupiter. Even though its a square with my Jupiter, its said that even bad aspects with beneficial planets are still really good.

4) Pluto in saggitarius in the 8th with bad aspects and conjucting my Venus in sag in the 9th. Not that bad, but still kinda ****** cuz my Pluto in 8th, bringing an increased likely hood of death in personal life.

5) Empty 7th house. Less likely to be in a relationship. Though my Venus is in sag which means I'm "lucky" in love, so its kinda even.

6) Saturn in Taurus in the 1ST.
This is the only one I'm gonna explain because its the only one I feel really I need to emphasize on how bad it is. Because the 1st house is the house of self, personality, character, and things alike, when Saturn(restriction, limitations) is the ruler, you pretty much don't really have a personality. Low self confidence, no enthusiasm, you name it. Its basically the personification of Saturn. And I have a almost 100% Capricorn sun to begin with. Just about any Saturn in my chart is bad. Yeah my other placements are as bad as it gets, but Saturn in the 1st is just the worst placement ever. Saturn is planet of misfortune. Imagine misfortune as a person. That's me. And yeah I have Jupiter in Aries and its in the 1st, which is literally the opposite of my saturn in 1st, except all my other placements weigh it out.

Do I have the worst chart ever? Every important planet is just in a bad position. And I have really karmic placements.

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Since you reference karma and your natal chart, perhaps I can shed some light on your question about the nature of your chart. Here are some facts based upon karmic astrology:

1. Then entire chart is karmic, showing patterns, debts, credit, potentials and tendencies brought forward from past lives.

2. The purpose of karmic astrology, and in fact astrology in general, is not to scare the living daylights out of people. It is a spiritual science used to assist people in their life goals, and to help them have meaningful, happy, productive lives via self understanding.

3. We choose our charts prior to each incarnation. We choose the time and place of birth to give us the cosmic energy needed for soul growth and purpose. The chart also reflects the good and bad we have done from past lives. So you are responsible for your natal chart, and also responsible for using the energy in the chart for good, not evil. If you do a good job in this life, your next life chart will reflect that.

3. There is no bad natal chart. Each and everyone one is exquisitely beautiful, full of hope and promise. Yes there are challenges and difficulties, but that is as it should be. Life on Earth is not supposed to be a picnic. It is a highly sought after learning environment and is said to produce some of the toughest and most resilient souls in the universe.

4. Saturn is Lord of Karma. He is the most valued of all teachers. He will put us through our paces, but at the end of the day, he will give us wisdom.

Julia

STR8MURK

nah m8 not even close.

And if Karma is legitimate then we all have karmic placements in our charts.

-Please, tell me a chart that's worse?? Nothing in my chart is good except for my Jupiter and venus , but those are both weighed out by the other placements. Jupiter in 1st is supposed to make you pretty much Jupiter as a person, but I have Saturn in the 1st too. So its equal? But nope, I got the worst possible moon, mars to basically just make me a piscean. Not really any saggitarian influence here except for my sun that's SQUARING Jupiter, a negative aspect. I can go on and on, but the point is, every thing in my chart ***** in the end. Even if I have a good planet, its never given its full potential. I'm naturally unfunny and too serious and sensitive. This was most prominent when I was a kid. I was very naiive and stupid. Most likely my heavy piscean moon and mars. (Confusion, naiive, mystical), and my cap mercury squaring jupiter(ultimate bad conversational skills) and sun and Saturn in 1st certainly weren't helping either. I rememeber I had to repeat pre k twice. I was that stupid.

As I grew up I became smarter of course despite my chart, but at a much slower rate than anyone else, and was often made fun of for it, in ways I at the time, didn't understand, causing more problems. Throughout middle school though even I had a crew and friends but was never really the popular one. I can see why. But it didn't matter to me and still doesn't. Without them I don't know what I would've done. However in my youth I was much happier, idk if it was because when your a kid your just always happy because of less knowledge of stuff or less responsibilities, or maybe it was also because of my progressed chart at the time. It was much better than my natal at the time. Now my progressed is much better, and its probably the only reason I'm still alive. Anyways back to the story..

While everyone was developing there sense of humor and testing it out and getting girlfriends, I was still barely developing mine. Luckily, girls were WAY more shallow so they really cared about looks back then so not EVERY guy had a gf except me. Even if they did it wouldn't have mattered now that I look at it though. High school was when it started to actually matter. Many even say if you dont have a girlfriend by high school, your pretty much *******. Of course, they don't know as much as me, I know my progressed moon is about to enter saggiattarius, so I'll probably get my first girlfriend then. I know because just a transit to Jupiter to my moon has had me having my whole family actually like me a lot more. I can tell the difference when I'm under a moon jupiter transit someday and a shitty one the other. Now i know you might be asking, a progressed moon isn't as dominant as the natal moon and is only for growth. Well that's true, but I noticed that my current progressed Scorpio moon is very prominent in my personality. I have a friend who has a progressed capricorn sun(same as my natal sun) and a natal Scorpio moon(my progressed moon) and mercury in Capricorn(my natal mercury) and we act and say almost always the same stuff. So my progressed sag moon will be pretty prominent. I mean sag moons are great, im sure I don't need to explain why. I mean Any moon compared to scorp and Pisces moon are amazing, but sag moon is the best. Trust me.

-But my most important placements are extra bad karmic, like my moon and Pluto and Saturn that are all bad. And really not everyone has karmic placement. Moon in Water signs are highly regarded as karmic, and Saturn and Jupiter are the planets of karma, and look how that's In my chart. Most people are lucky enough to not have such bad placements.

In fact, I can tell I have a heavy karmic load. Not only was I born with very watery placements and aspects, but very saturnian placements as well. I was born with a very rare disease called hyperhidrosis. There's a million other things I could tell you about, but I wrote too much for now, so what do you think? Hopefully you read it all lol

conspiracy theorist

Yeah, I read your all of your blogpost. I usually do if there is astrology involved.

Regarding Karma, consider this. It seems that from the way it's used among the new age crowd that the word Karma/Karmic means "Bad shite always happens to me". This isn't true based on what I know from the word. From my understanding, Karma is the principle of universal justice where your actions are weighed and the effect that occurs is proportional to the beginning cause. IF you are going to accept that karma exists then you would have to also accept a world view that incorporates Karma and it's implications.

Following me? This means that you'd also have to believe that we are souls and not just mere physical bodies/creatures as in every instance it's brought up, it's often accompanied by other notions such as past lives,reincarnation and soul growth. For example, Julia's post touches on all of these concepts.

So if you're going the karmic route, the reason why you are experiencing these hardships is because of karmas accumulated in previous lifetimes. All for the sake of soul growth and realisation. People who don't believe this feel insulted that the reason why why they suffer is because they did some things that needed to be atoned for in a past life.

Of course, your average 16 year old boy doesn't want to hear this ****.

As to the astrology, I've seen your chart before and it really isn't that bad. What I do remember that you have some placements that would make you less carefree and more sensitive and certainly more pessimistic than a young person is "supposed to be". (Your 1st house Saturn is working quite well for one) People with your "depth" and sensitivity might find it difficult to compete in a world that is more fast paced and surface heavy. I have some 16 year old cousins and they wouldn't even begin to understand what the **** you're talking about with this whole astrology business. That should tell you that you're not as stupid as you think yourself to be.

Every single placement you have listed is being blown out of proportion and Sag moons and Sagittarius is overrated.

But I've come to realise that many people who come on here are hopelessly lost in their own gloomy worlds and won't listen to people who are more objective to their situation. Your chart is definitely not the worst but perhaps you should ponder that we aren't all built for the same life.

graay ghost

But I've come to realise that many people who come on here are hopelessly lost in their own gloomy worlds and won't listen to people who are more objective to their situation. Your chart is definitely not the worst but perhaps you should ponder that we aren't all built for the same life.

I think most people asking sense that most of the "help" to be got here comes from a sense of self-righteousness and it greatly wounds the helper's poor egos when they don't find the help useful :crying:. So what we end up with is a sad mix of people with complicated problems who desperately desire guidance and people whose guidance is wrapped up in their own self-worth and both of them just beat each other up in their codependency.

If you really want to solve any problems, throw out the astrology and work on them individually. Stop being the philosopher questioning and asserting why and become the engineer to pummel it out of existence because ultimately why doesn't matter and it never has.
Save
Save

conspiracy theorist

I think most people asking sense that most of the "help" to be got here comes from a sense of self-righteousness and it greatly wounds the helper's poor egos when they don't find the help useful :crying:. So what we end up with is a sad mix of people with complicated problems who desperately desire guidance and people whose guidance is wrapped up in their own self-worth and both of them just beat each other up in their codependency.

If you really want to solve any problems, throw out the astrology and work on them individually. Stop being the philosopher questioning and asserting why and become the engineer to pummel it out of existence because ultimately why doesn't matter and it never has.

Sounds like a nice tv drama innit?

This guy came here through the astrological channel so I'm giving him a second opinion. The why may not mean much to a earth heavy person like you, but many who come to astrology in the first place do it to find a sense of meaning, why are they here and the best way to actualize themselves.

graay ghost

Sounds like a nice tv drama innit?

This guy came here through the astrological channel so I'm giving him a second opinion. The why may not mean much to a earth heavy person like you, but many who come to astrology in the first place do it to find a sense of meaning, why are they here and the best way to actualize themselves.

To actually help people you need this trained, compassionate patience, which is something that the vast majority of people do not have, and a stake in the outcome goes a long way. People spitting out advice to strangers on the internet is easy, but is it any wonder that nothing actually helps except for the simplest of problems?

Often the "why" of things is too depressing so most of the times it's best to just not think about it.

conspiracy theorist

To actually help people you need this trained, compassionate patience, which is something that the vast majority of people do not have, and a stake in the outcome goes a long way. People spitting out advice to strangers on the internet is easy, but is it any wonder that nothing actually helps except for the simplest of problems?

Helping people in this context isn't that difficult if you answer the questions they ask. The kid asked if his chart is the worst. The answer is no and maybe he isn't cut out for the centre of attention lifestyle.

Often the "why" of things is too depressing so most of the times it's best to just not think about it.

Some people can't handle the truth and that's there prerogative.

Imperial1922

I say I have the worst chart ever. I literally have the worst possible chart.

1) Sun in Capricorn in conjuction with two planets in Capricorn, and squaring mars in pisces in 12th and squaring Jupiter in Aries in 1st.

2) Moon in Pisces in the 12th squared by my Capricorn midheaven, opposite my Ceres in Virgo, squaring my Uranus in Aquarius(I forgot which house), a sextile from neptune in Aquarius in the 11th, and a conjunction with my ascendant in Aries in the 12th house.

3) Mars in pisces in 12th. Although its really bad placement, its not as prominent because its aspected pretty well.

3) Mercury in Capricorn in 10th house squared by Jupiter and in conjuction with Juno and Pallas in Capricorn. Not the worst placement, especially since its in aspect with my godly Jupiter. Even though its a square with my Jupiter, its said that even bad aspects with beneficial planets are still really good.

4) Pluto in saggitarius in the 8th with bad aspects and conjucting my Venus in sag in the 9th. Not that bad, but still kinda ****** cuz my Pluto in 8th, bringing an increased likely hood of death in personal life.

5) Empty 7th house. Less likely to be in a relationship. Though my Venus is in sag which means I'm "lucky" in love, so its kinda even.

6) Saturn in Taurus in the 1ST.
This is the only one I'm gonna explain because its the only one I feel really I need to emphasize on how bad it is. Because the 1st house is the house of self, personality, character, and things alike, when Saturn(restriction, limitations) is the ruler, you pretty much don't really have a personality. Low self confidence, no enthusiasm, you name it. Its basically the personification of Saturn. And I have a almost 100% Capricorn sun to begin with. Just about any Saturn in my chart is bad. Yeah my other placements are as bad as it gets, but Saturn in the 1st is just the worst placement ever. Saturn is planet of misfortune. Imagine misfortune as a person. That's me. And yeah I have Jupiter in Aries and its in the 1st, which is literally the opposite of my saturn in 1st, except all my other placements weigh it out.

Do I have the worst chart ever? Every important planet is just in a bad position. And I have really karmic placements.

Heyy...i noticed you have a really similar chart to mynes, these are my placements below, and i somewhat relate to you.

Sun-Capricorn 5th (square jupiter, conjunct Neptune)
Moon-Cancer 11th
Mercury-Aquarius 5th (square saturn, jupiter, conjunct mercury)
Venus-Sagittarius 4th (just trine jupiter)
Mars-Pisces 7th (Square pluto,sextile saturn, trine moon, square MC, Opposite AS,mutual reception with jupiter)
Jupiter-Aries 8th
Saturn-Taurus 9th

Anyways from what I've read, yeah I basically was alot happier in my childhood just like you, now I'm alot more serious and practical. Mercury in capricorn or mercury/Saturn basically gets thoughts of inferiority. the communication part I somewhat relate but mynes is in air so yeah lol.
Though moon in pisces isnt that bad, as long as you keep yourself comfortable. My moon in cancer is different since it's cardinal, so I can handle emotions easier, especially with sextile saturn.

My saturn is in the 9th, but we both basically have an earth ascendant. We both are very practical people, the capricorn sun is just driven, which helps mars in pisces, (my pisces is very well aspected, along with pluto and saturn so I can't really say it's weak there)

I dont see your chart As a bad thing, it's actually preety good. Personally for me I have had inferior thoughts, but I at times Take pride in myself. I'm in the future joining the marine corps, trying to get fit. Maybe you can do something that helps you reputation-wise? Like I said, very similar charts, so i can try to give what I think.