Are we compatible?

ChildOfVenus

Regardless of the other persons birth time. We still have a Sun/Moon aspect. I changed it to different times of the day just to see if the aspect would change. The person might have Moon in Sagittarius. I'm the blue and the other person is the red. Do you think we could be good friends?

2d2i3p2.png

The_Saturnian

Definitely a past life connection with the close nodes conjunct I'd say. Lots of intensity with Pluto's conjunction both retrograde. Your ruler of friends 11th is Mercury and theirs is Mars. A square aspect between the two would suggest some sort of struggle or tension. May I ask are they a friend or potentially something more?

ChildOfVenus

Just a potential friend that's all. He works at a store I go to that's how we met. He and I talk in line while I pay for my groceries. He often asks me what's going on with me etc. And I told him I was in school for Massage Therapy and he said I could practice on him. So I gave him my number after awhile he called me. Asking if he could come over because he wanted me to practice on him. I told him I was no longer in massage school and that I had switched tp something else. And he asked if we could hang out. I asked him if I could think about it. He told me to call him back so I thought about it and called him back last week. I asked him if we could hang out this week. And he said he would let me know because he's currently in physical therapy. I think this is probably why he called asking for a massage in the first place. I would have let him come over of I had my own place. He doesn't have his own place either. But now I'm thinking about just renting a place and tell him to come over.

ChildOfVenus

I am going back to Massage school and his Venus and Sun are both in my 10th house. Which means he could help me in regards to my career.

The_Saturnian

I do see what your saying. As far as I'm aware in synastry, there isn't a very wide orb allowance. It's generally 1 deg or at the most 3/4 depending on what you feel comfortable working with. I do see what you mean by Sun and Venus in 10th. It's worth considering Chiron as well (the wounded healer). Chiron in 10th could suggest something to do with a healing career? So if we consider the, and say you work with a 4 deg allowance, perhaps his Chiron is conjunct you Sun-Chiron conjunction. Yes it's possible that he could aid you on your career path. There also happens to be an opposition to your natal Uranus, ruler of your 6th house of day to day activities and health/well being. I feel as if the therapy is something to with neuro muscular strain? E.g. Sciatica? I think I can also see that the north node conjunction is square to your Mars-Mercury close conjunction. Mercury lord of your 3rd (communication) in Virgo (health) suggests the tension of not being to agree on a certain day/time of meeting for treatment. I'm still learning about harmonics, synastry is on my list to learn as I go along so I'm going to watch this thread to see if an expert can give their verdict.

ChildOfVenus

I don't have his birth time so I know some things aren't clear. That's for your input I really appreciate it. Currently I'm not in Massage school though I switched to Dental but I am still able to practice since I have the content from school. Now I wish I wouldn't have switched. But I will be going back to Massage School next year.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think in synastry you can do aspect by degree, but also you can do aspects by sign. They are less influential than a close orb, but influential nonetheless. So the trine from his Sun AND Venus to your Moon is important and favorable. And of course there are challenging synastric aspects like your Venuses square each other and your Suns are inconjunct. But this is a normal mix of favorable and unfavorable that show up in all synastries.
If you go back to astro.com and select the synastry option [just below the one you chose], named Synastry Chart w Outer Circle, it will show the degree position of the planets and then perhaps we can say more about it.

ChildOfVenus

I think in synastry you can do aspect by degree, but also you can do aspects by sign. They are less influential than a close orb, but influential nonetheless. So the trine from his Sun AND Venus to your Moon is important and favorable. And of course there are challenging synastric aspects like your Venuses square each other and your Suns are inconjunct. But this is a normal mix of favorable and unfavorable that show up in all synastries.
If you go back to astro.com and select the synastry option [just below the one you chose], named Synastry Chart w Outer Circle, it will show the degree position of the planets and then perhaps we can say more about it.
We have Venus trine Venus in synasty are you saying they square by sign?

IleneK

Premium Member
You two are very close in age, about two months apart I would say, so I would not look too much to the conjunctions of the outer planets and the Moon's nodes. [I personally don't really look at the outer planets much for compatibility anyway.
Being so close in age can make for a good foundation for friendship because of generational compatibilities, but if you put up the more detailed degree chart we can possibly say a bit more.

ChildOfVenus

You two are very close in age, about two months apart I would say, so I would not look too much to the conjunctions of the outer planets and the Moon's nodes. [I personally don't really look at the outer planets much for compatibility anyway.
Being so close in age can make for a good foundation for friendship because of generational compatibilities, but if you put up the more detailed degree chart we can possibly say a bit more.

Do you think there is any attraction between us? And I thought Saturn was important in synasty at least that's what people say. Saturn is considered an outer planet.

IleneK

Premium Member
We have Venus trine Venus in synasty are you saying they square by sign?

Yes. It appears your two Venuses are both in mutable signs, Gemini and Pisces, so they square by sign. To me when looking at compatible temperament, I look for how the signs themselves get along.
They also do make an out-of-sign sextile, like 29 Pisces to early Gemini?, but first of all, a sextile is a weak aspect and I personally think that the energies of the signs will prevail.

ChildOfVenus

Yes. It appears your two Venuses are both in mutable signs, Gemini and Pisces, so they square by sign. To me when looking at compatible temperament, I look for how the signs themselves get along.
They also do make an out-of-sign sextile, like 29 Pisces to early Gemini?, but first of all, a sextile is a weak aspect and I personally think that the energies of the signs will prevail.
Well it seems that we like some of the same things. But I guess it wouldn't because of the Venus/Venus aspect.

IleneK

Premium Member
Do you think there is any attraction between us? And I thought Saturn was important in synasty at least that's what people say. Saturn is considered an outer planet.

Yes, I do think there is attaction between you based on the trine I described between his Sun Venus and your Moon. I haven't looked too much more deeply, as would rather wait until you put up the more detailed chart I suggested?

I do think that Jupiter and Saturn are important.

The language can be a bit confusing, but actually, only Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are outer planets. Sun, Moon, Merc, Venus and Mars are the inner or personal planets. And Jup and Saturn are considered impersonal or collective, but not outer.

What are you seeing with Saturn in the synastry that you are wondering about?

ChildOfVenus

Yes, I do think there is attaction between you based on the trine I described between his Sun Venus and your Moon. I haven't looked too much more deeply, as would rather wait until you put up the more detailed chart I suggested?

I do think that Jupiter and Saturn are important.

The language can be a bit confusing, but actually, only Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are outer planets. Sun, Moon, Merc, Venus and Mars are the inner or personal planets. And Jup and Saturn are considered impersonal or collective, but not outer.

What are you seeing with Saturn in the synastry that you are wondering about?
I mean sexual attraction? I was asking if the aspect from his Saturn to my Moon is relavent.

IleneK

Premium Member
I mean sexual attraction? I was asking if the aspect from his Saturn to my Moon is relavent.

I don't see Saturn to Moon as sexual attraction. Saturn means longevity, things lasting, whether the relationship is good or not. So if the relationship is good, then the Saturn contact is favorable. If it is not, then Saturn is not favorable.

I see sexual attraction more connected with Venus, Mars, Moon, Sun contacts, like your Venus trine his Sun. That might point to attraction on his part toward you.

IleneK

Premium Member
What about the Mars conjunct Venus aspect? Would that be too wide? I have Mars in Gemini and he has Venus in Gemini.

Your Mars and his Venus are conjunct by sign, and I think that is a genuine basis for mutual attraction.
And your Martian comment about how you want to initiate by inviting him to a hotel seems very much in accord with the synastry. It looks to me that you would be the forward one, and I think that might work just fine between you.
PS Also his Mars trines your Venus by sign. All good for sexual attraction so far.
Good luck:smile:!

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

So being conjunct by sign is similar to having a conjunction? When I pull a synastry chart up on astro.com. It shows a conjunction aspect between my Mars and his Venus the orb maybe wide however. We also have Mars sextile Venus in the composite chart.

muchacho

On your end it could be both romance and friendship. On his end it's definitely friendship. Not sure about romance though since you don't have his exact time of birth.