Past life and oldness of soul

filipneptune

chart.jpg Hi can anybody tell me what was my past life and if my soul is old or young ? Please I'm in a hurry .... Thank you ahead :love::love::love:

JUPITERASC

View attachment 54666

Hi can anybody tell me what was my past life and if my soul is old or young ?

Please I'm in a hurry ....

Thank you ahead
:love::love::love:

There is a thread illustrating A TECHNIQUE FOR ERECTING A PAST LIFE ASTROLOGICAL CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24455

Delineation of past life is not an easy matter, regardless of what particular method would be used;
the houses of the PLC, based on the signs on them and planets in them,
would tell a good deal about the circumstances (in the past life) regarding the areas/departments of life signified by those house (eg 7th house,
the sign on it and planet/s in it in that sign, also the planet dispositing that house/sign, for marriage situation in the past life, etc)
The PLC is therefore more applicable to delineating the events/circumstances of the past life,
than to deciphering the mind/character traits of the person during that past life

incidentally
keep in mind that if the natal chart is not accurate
then no chart based on that inaccurate natal chart can provide any reliable results
regarding past lives :smile:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
This method was presented for the interest of AW readers,
and for those few who might want to experiment with it and come to their own conclusions based on their results.
Note that the past life chart (erected by this method)
is NOT supposed to represent the birth chart of the "previous life".
The delineation of the past life chart is (supposed) to indicate the NATURE and EVENTS and attitudes of the past life:
it is NOT claimed that the past life chart shows the actual specific positions of the planets at any given time during that past life.

I have no interest in defending or promoting this technique.
It is not my invention nor my insight:
as explained in my initial post, this method was told me by members of a certain esoteric group which has long used it in their special field of endeavor.
I presented it because the technique cannot be found in any book, journal or internet source,
and I wanted AW members to be able to know about it, as a matter of general interest.
The technique has worked well for me when I have applied it ; for me this is the only justification I require.

Let the technique be experimented with by those who are interested
and let each person come to their own conclusion as to whether it is of any value to them ,
or if, as characterized by member Mark, it is merely "nonsensical and opinionated",
or, as member Who Cares so delicately put it, "garbage"...

JUPITERASC

Agreed they are relative terms,
but in this context though the definitions should be easily understood.
:smile:
Certainly 'oldness of soul' is a relative term
which
in this context
is a matter of opinion
irrespective of whether or not 'the definitions should be easily understood'

ashriia

Certainly 'oldness of soul' is a relative term
which
in this context
is a matter of opinion
irrespective of whether or not 'the definitions should be easily understood'

Hi JA

Not going to go through semantics since it would carry on forever with you. If you disagree with my use of old/young in this context, fine. Just overlook what I said. And give your own insights on the OP's question, OP's chart.

ALRESCHA

Well if your in a hurry to know about your soul, the answer is your soul is young its as simple as that. No need to even look at a chart.:bandit:
I wanted to like your comment right away, but then I thought someone might think that I am doing it out of spite, I'm not ahhahaah

@filipneptune why would you be in a hurry got get information on this? :lol: are you going some place here this info is needed that you can't reach us from?

I count the Moon as the soul, and the reason for that might be my mother tongue, for we normally refer to the reason when saying mind . Yours is a baby according to my understanding, but there are people who have done a profound research on this matter and know that they are still at the beginning, so it takes time to understand that.

filipneptune

Well i wanted to know that because i am soon going to meet a few of my astrology friends and i would like to know which was my past life and my oldness of soul... So they are all intrested into astrology but i am the only one who like went deeply into it so i decided i wanted to talk about past life on our meeeting,which is tommorow and im a bit late about all of that,i mean i read somewhere that the moon phase counts and moon as well,saturn,north and south node etc. but i don't feel like a young soul ....

Osamenor

Staff member
The way I know how to read for past lives involves looking at the south node, its ruler, and any aspects involving either of them. Squares and oppositions represent something or someone that hindered you, while trines and sextiles represent something or someone that supported you. Sign and house placements say something about who you were, what you were like, and what kind of circumstances you lived in. Planets conjunct your south node or its ruler add more detail about that. Since your south node is in Pisces, there are two rulers you can consider: Jupiter, the traditional ruler, and Neptune, the modern one.

The birth chart doesn't spell out the details of your past life, but with those indicators and some creative license, you can construct a past life story. It's not necessarily literally true, it just shows that you came into this life with the kind of karma you would be carrying if you had that kind of past life experience. Neither do those indicators show how old your soul is or how many past lives you've had.

I don't have time to go into a detailed analysis right now, but it looks to me like in your once-upon-a-time past life story, you were Romany (aka Gypsy), and possibly faced the Holocaust (or, if it was some other time in history, other persecution of the Rom). Are you of Romany descent in this life, by any chance? It's also possible that the south node reflects your ancestral past. In any case, you were born in a country where the Rom have a long history, so it's part of your national history no matter what.

If you were in fact a Gypsy who faced the Holocaust, that would certainly leave you feeling like an old soul.

ashriia

Well i wanted to know that because i am soon going to meet a few of my astrology friends and i would like to know which was my past life and my oldness of soul... So they are all intrested into astrology but i am the only one who like went deeply into it so i decided i wanted to talk about past life on our meeeting,which is tommorow and im a bit late about all of that,i mean i read somewhere that the moon phase counts and moon as well,saturn,north and south node etc. but i don't feel like a young soul ....

Well in terms of your past life/lives. Your chart shows that there was alot of emphasis on the self, maybe a larger than life personality that perhaps wasn't based entirely on the reality of who you actually were. This is shown by Your Sun in Pisces being conjunct your South Node in Pisces. it's only one possible probability amongst many. The focus in your current life. North Node in the 2nd house in Virgo. Developing self love without the need of approval from others. 8th house shows shared resources so your sense of security may have come from your spouse, or family resources. This life is all about developing a kind of independence and confidence to stand alone and be secure in that. Virgo shows lots of learning, developing, researching, thinking.

You can share that with your friends perhaps. :smile: 8th house is very karmic too, and carries much karma because Pluto is the natural ruler of that house.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Well in terms of your past life/lives. Your chart shows that there was alot of emphasis on the self, maybe a larger than life personality that perhaps wasn't based entirely on the reality of who you actually were. This is shown by Your Sun in Pisces being conjunct your South Node in Pisces. it's only one possible probability amongst many. The focus in your current life. North Node in the 2nd house in Virgo. Developing self love without the need of approval from others. 8th house shows shared resources so your self of security may have come from your spouse, or family resources. This life is all about developing a kind of independence and confidence to stand alone and be secure in that. Virgo shows lots of learning, developing, researching, thinking.

You can share that with your friends perhaps. :smile: 8th house is very karmic too, and carries much karma because Pluto is the natural ruler of that house.
I agree with ashriia, too. I read the large historic context, and Gypsy leaped out at me, and my imagination ran away. But within that lifetime, it does indeed look like sense of self issues.

Here's why I thought Romany (and it might take me a few posts to say this, as I log in and out and do other things, like work!): Pisces is the sign of the mystic. Eighth house is indeed associated with shared resources, and also with the occult. Sun in that placement, conjunct your south node, does indeed suggest that you were larger than life, a leader, a star. Jupiter is also loosely conjunct, and being your south node's ruler, it can both play itself and double down on that message. Jupiter would add to the picture of you being a star, and also suggests prosperity--but prosperity in shared resources. From that, I got a sense of you providing resources for your people (family, tribe, however you define people) through mystical/occult means. I toyed with the idea that you might have been a cult leader, but then other placements say something else....

Your south node's other ruler, Neptune, is conjunct your DC in the sixth house, Aquarius, and also conjunct Venus in late Capricorn. Sixth house indicates work, responsibilities, and Capricorn emphasizes the responsibility message; it can mean very weighty responsibilities--like working long hours in a sweatshop to keep your family from starving, that kind of thing. Aquarius, meanwhile, carries some sense of responsibility, but its real indicators are the truth sayer or the outsider. Again, we have you working to support your people through truth saying, and likely, you/your people are outsiders in some way.

Conjunct the DC, we also have a sense of marriage, and Venus indicates that, too. Venus also suggests femininity. Having Venus conjunct your south node or its ruler doesn't necessarily mean you were female in that life, but does strongly suggest it. Put that together, and now you're a wife who supports her family by truth saying and occult means, and you're likely identified as an outsider.

That is a perfect description of traditional Romany women. I don't know if this is still true in Romany society, but traditionally, women were the main breadwinners, and they did it mainly by fortune telling. And, of course, Romany have always been considered outsiders and persecuted again and again.

Osamenor

Staff member
Well, if my interpretation of your south node story is at all historically correct, you were a gypsy previously. And you definitely share some karma with them. Even if the details of your past life(s) are different than what I just got out of it, that a gypsy's story can fit the picture shows that you have some karmic similarities.

What I didn't get around to saying earlier was why I thought you might have faced the Holocaust. Several factors here: first, Pluto squares your south node and all the planets conjunct it. A square from Pluto typically means very harsh circumstances that you were up against. It often indicates the worst of the worst of human behavior. With that in square to your south node, you might have been a victim of, for instance, sexual violence, or constant abuse, or a crazed serial killer... or genocide. In Sagittarius, we have a couple of indicators: first, Sagittarius stands for morals and ideals; in a south node context, that tends to mean fanaticism. The "Pluto" adversary you had appears to have been motivated by ideals and fanatical about them. Nazism certainly fits that picture. (As do other attacks against the Romany that have happened in the past.)

Secondly, Sagittarius itself is considered the sign of the gypsy--in the sense of a person who moves around and experiences lots of different things. And its ruler, Jupiter, is co-ruler of your south node and conjunct it. I wouldn't ordinarily take an interpretation this far, but if your south node's ruler squares your south node, it means you hindered yourself in some way. You don't have a square to your south node from either of its rulers, but you do have a square from a ruler's other domicile. To me, that suggests unwittingly being in your own way--such as being persecuted for who you were. You didn't cause that and couldn't prevent it (a square from your south node ruler, in contrast, would suggest the situation was at least partly your fault), but because of who you were, you were faced with that situation.

And then there's the house placement of your south node and one of its rulers. Eighth house has a very wide range of indicators, and in a south node context, we typically read the worst ones. Death, extreme edgy and dangerous situations, horror... a south node eighth house, especially one squared by Pluto, can easily indicate that you lived through that.

You also have a couple of supportive aspects: sextiles to Neptune from the moon in Aries in the ninth and Mars in Pisces in the ninth. That indicates a couple of things (people and/or circumstances) that supported you in that situation and helped give you your sense of identity. From that combination, I get the picture that you were a resistance fighter. That matches the history: there were many Roma involved in, and leading, resistance movements against the Nazis, and not just on their own behalf, either. Since your Mercury/Sun/Jupiter conjunctions with your south node strongly suggest a leader, war leader leaps out at me. Aries suggests bold and direct confrontation, while Pisces a more behind the scenes picture: guerrilla warfare, plotting. It looks like you were involved in both kinds.

Moon suggests a motive of protecting your children and saving your people; Mars suggests a real fighting spirit. Ninth house could again indicate Gypsies themselves, or lots of travel, or that this experience was self expansive for you, or all of the above. Since your current life moon is in Aries in the ninth, I suspect you have a strong desire for adventure and challenge, and that you find that experience expansive and rewarding. If you had similar feelings in that life, participation in the resistance could have felt like an exciting adventure, as well as being what you had to do.

Last edited:

ashriia

What I didn't get around to saying earlier was why I thought you might have faced the Holocaust. Several factors here: first, Pluto squares your south node and all the planets conjunct it. A square from Pluto typically means very harsh circumstances that you were up against. It often indicates the worst of the worst of human behavior. With that in square to your south node, you might have been a victim of, for instance, sexual violence, or constant abuse, or a crazed serial killer... or genocide. In Sagittarius, we have a couple of indicators: first, Sagittarius stands for morals and ideals; in a south node context, that tends to mean fanaticism. The "Pluto" adversary you had appears to have been motivated by ideals and fanatical about them. Nazism certainly fits that picture.

I totally missed SN square to Pluto! That's a loaded gun. My interpretation incorporating the square into the picture.

South Node conjunct Sun+ Pisces 8th+ in square to Pluto Sag. A religious leader in a past life. Sag could definitely be religion, Pisces very high ideals, 8th house + Pluto complete and utter fanaticism of those ideals. Either died for such beliefs, or killed others for them. History is full of religious persecution and bloodbaths. Could be just about any point in history.

Osamenor

Staff member
I totally missed SN square to Pluto! That's a loaded gun. My interpretation incorporating the square into the picture.

South Node conjunct Sun+ Pisces 8th+ in square to Pluto Sag. A religious leader in a past life. Sag could definitely be religion, Pisces very high ideals, 8th house + Pluto complete and utter fanaticism of those ideals. Either died for such beliefs, or killed others for them. History is full of religious persecution and bloodbaths. Could be just about any point in history.
Yes... before I went off on the gypsy tangent, I thought religious leader, too, maybe cult leader. It's possible, of course, that there's more than one past life reflected here, so maybe you had both those kinds of past lives.

One detail I forgot to mention, though I think I implied it: fifth house indicators include children, especially your own children. Pluto is there trining moon in Aries, which in turn suggests maternal instinct, protecting your children. So if you were gypsy resistance fighter in WWII, we've got your main motivation: your children were under threat. Possibly killed. And, possibly, you had your sons and daughters working with you in that war resistance (Pluto trine moon). Gypsy women would typically marry in their teens and start having babies as soon as possible, so you would have probably had grown children when you were barely middle aged.
wooow guys you rock ! :biggrin::biggrin: but i have one question what about my 12th house does it say something about my past life ?
Many people say it does, but I'm not clear on that. Your twelfth house is empty, but if we just consider its sign, it fits with both ahriia's interpretation and mine. Cancer can indicate mothering or parenthood, nurturing, deep beliefs, home, family, identification with your clan/tribe/people. If we look to its ruler for more detail, that's your moon--which is already in the south node story by virtue of its sextile with the south node ruler and trine with Pluto.

ashriia

Your twelfth house is empty, but if we just consider its sign, it fits with both ahriia's interpretation and mine.

which is already in the south node story by virtue of its sextile with the south node ruler and trine with Pluto.

In complete agreement, with above quoted material from Osamenor.