Why is everything so difficult? Is there a breakthrough coming?

celeste6

I'd love to have a couple of you look at my chart. 2018 has been very difficult!
It is supposed to be such a great time for Caps, but honestly...it's not been fun for me! Any breakthrough coming?

Attachments

• Transit Chart Calculator, Astrology Transits online | Astro-Seek.com.pdf
    365.4 KB · Views: 44

PatAstro

Because of Pluto and Saturn in Capricorn transition.
Especially the Pluto in Capricorn...

When Pluto was in Sagittarius, Britney Spears (a Sagittarius)
had a nervous breakdown. Had babies and all. Music career almost
destroyed. Justin Timberlake left her, wrote song about her.

After Pluto left Sag, her life is back to normal.

So.. all we Capricorn have to do is embrace it.

My poor sister will be next... she's an Aquarius :unsure:

celeste6

Yes but Pluto in Cap is not a new thing for us! You really think that is it? It is intense and the Saturn thing...well it is conjunct my Sun. These are not fun times! Thank you for your insight. Any other insights are welcome. I am happy to look at your chart too..
I do feel like it is a breakdown of sorts..
Pluto leaves Cap in 2024. How the hell are we going to survive this? Is it the degree that is making this more intense?

Last edited:

Hades055

Hello celeste6 :smile:

Can you tell us more about what's the area of interest for you? Or where the difficulties have been the hardest?

celeste6

Thank you for asking!
Financial, career are the big ones..

Financial, feeling of being lost and as though I will
never figure out what my purpose is. I really want to figure out what my purpose is. Saturn in Cap for Cap is supposed to be so great but honestly, it has been a nasty year so far! Financial mostly! I guess I am just hoping
for a glimmer of hope somewhere...a breakthrough coming. Everything seems
difficult and I am exhausted from the struggle. I know...sounds so Saturnine!
Any career and money insight?
I can't wait till 2025 till Pluto leaves Cap! Pluto, Saturn in my sign...what could be for difficult than that?

Last edited:

PatAstro

Thank you for asking!
Financial, career are the big ones..

Financial, feeling of being lost and as though I will
never figure out what my purpose is. I really want to figure out what my purpose is. Saturn in Cap for Cap is supposed to be so great but honestly, it has been a nasty year so far! Financial mostly! I guess I am just hoping
for a glimmer of hope somewhere...a breakthrough coming. Everything seems
difficult and I am exhausted from the struggle. I know...sounds so Saturnine!
Any career and money insight?
I can't wait till 2025 till Pluto leaves Cap! Pluto, Saturn in my sign...what could be for difficult than that?

Tyrese Gibson is a Capricorn... last year, he was crying and ranting
about how broke he is on youtube video. That is how tough
Pluto in Capricorn can do to us. :crying:

celeste6

Yes...broke is no joke! It's been a rough decade for all of us but the 2018 has been extremely rough!
And on a personal level...feeling like I am having a breakdown. It ain't pretty..

PatAstro

Yes...broke is no joke! It's been a rough decade for all of us but the 2018 has been extremely rough!
And on a personal level...feeling like I am having a breakdown. It ain't pretty..

I'm just looking at other Capricorns...

Mel Gibson, a Capricorn, he has lost the legal battle last week.
I can imagine how disappointed he feels.

:sad:

Hades055

Celeste, the chart is only showing the transits. I used the info to draw the natal chart which is actually what I'm looking for now.

What occupation you currently have? Have you been thinking about expanding your horizons?

celeste6

Hi Hades and PatAstro!

Attached is the natal.

I'm totally lost in a career sense and wanting to find my true purpose. Occupation always in sales...crazy, high pressure and usually some success. But the success comes with a cost. I don't feel that sales is my purpose of course and I'm trying to find my WHY in life. Money can't be the motivating force and it is has to be something that is meaningful and helpful to the planet..

Besides feeling lost..2018 has sucked the big cucumber! One of the hardest in my 47 years! Poor Cappies!

Attachments

• Astrodienst Online - Free Chart 63%.pdf
    52.1 KB · Views: 36

Hades055

Hello celeste6 :smile:

Looking at the chart, i see that all the difficulty you mention is connected to the necessity of searching for ways to be more true to your soul. Sales is good in the sense that puts food on the table, but it's far from what you need to be doing. I'm familiar with sales since my fiancee was in sales for a while, and I'm very aware of the exhaustion involved.

Pluto is making contact to both of your luminaries (Sun and Moon), but before we declare Pluto guilty of anything, let's remember that Pluto not only destroys, but also transforms. What you have done so far is to fight off Pluto (and also Saturn, now in Cap) and not paying attention to the signs. The resistance you are experiencing is because sales is not your place in the world.

You have your Natal Pluto and Uranus in your 10th house. Uranus is isolated in Air signs, so it's even more prominent. You have a more eccentric path to follow, involving service and being of help to other people as well.

This upcoming Full Moon in Capricorn will be very important. I suggest you should set time for yourself and search within you what the best outlet for you to be of service to others, and where do you feel you can thrive. Also, reflect about what matters to you. What are your values. Don't focus for now on the financial side (as that will come in due time) But what resonates with you. What do you stand for.

Try to see if there's a connection between what you consider important, values wise, and your hobbies / Self endeavors. There's a lot of energy to be unlocked there.

No question that you have a lot of discipline and you are a hard worker. I believe the reason why there's no forward movement is because you have been in a passive role so far. I suggest an active search to connect yourself to something that resonates with you, that goes beyond you, to help others and at the same time, that enables to engage the potential on the wisdom side of things (Scorpio ASC, Jupiter and Neptune on your 1st, Pluto and Uranus on your 10th, all placements with wisdom to share to others).

Hopefully, this can help you :smile:

celeste6

Thank you Hades. This is quite the gift for me today. I am going to meditate on your words tonight and see what unearths. Really, really brilliant counsel!

Can you post your natal chart?

Hades055

Thank you Hades. This is quite the gift for me today. I am going to meditate on your words tonight and see what unearths. Really, really brilliant counsel!

Can you post your natal chart?

You are welcome :smile: Glad that I'm able to help.

Sure, below is my chart.

astro_2gw_gabriel_esteban_gingins.81544.11996.jpg

celeste6

Wow Gabriel...your chart intrigues me. I guess as astrologers, every chart should be fascinating to us. The Pluto on the Ascendant in Scorpio...good grief!!!
It's no wonder you sympathized with me so easily.
I see high intelligence in your chart and teaching, writing.
Are you teaching and writing?
If not, you should.
I recommend writing a book on Pluto. I hope you will consider. I'm available to you to be your "study case" since I am going through the Plutonian stuff now..

Celeste

celeste6

Any ideas what I should be doing with my life based on my natal chart Gabriel? I have ideas but I would like to know what you'd see..