View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2013, 02:22 AM
Moog's Avatar
Moog Moog is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In The Litter Tray
Posts: 2,701
Looking for a word

I find it very useful and convenient to be able to refer to groups of houses with a single term (i.e. Angles, Trines).

There doesn't seem to be a word in western astrological traditions for what the Indians call the dusthanas or trik houses; 6, 8, and 12.

I would be pleased to find an English equivalent, if anyone has run across one?
My Chart, Tropical
Reply With Quote