Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

We're living through the transition out of the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership, and into the tropical Age of Aquarius under Uranian. Saturn will face a huge loss of power and authority once the Age-indicator finally ingresses Aquarius, so it's doing what damage it can do while it still can. It's Domicled now, and in a very strong position. It's casting a pall of doom and gloom over the entire transiting configuration.

david starling

As for the retrograde transition from the sidereal Age of Pisces into Aquarius, it really is a reverse situation. Neptune will gladly welcome Uranian rulership behind the wheel, and go to sleep on the back seat. :biggrin:

Gemini888

We're living through the transition out of the tropical Age of Capricorn under Saturnian rulership, and into the tropical Age of Aquarius under Uranian. Saturn will face a huge loss of power and authority once the Age-indicator finally ingresses Aquarius, so it's doing what damage it can do while it still can. It's Domicled now, and in a very strong position. It's casting a pall of doom and gloom over the entire transiting configuration.
So you are saying that even when we have positive transit, it won't help soothe the gloomy Cap much?

And the way you say it makes it looks like a dying person clinging on as much material possession as possible. The Death card comes into mind. Does that also happen to other planets in late degrees?

david starling

So you are saying that even when we have positive transit, it won't help soothe the gloomy Cap much?

And the way you say it makes it looks like a dying person clinging on as much material possession as possible. The Death card comes into mind. Does that also happen to other planets in late degrees?

No, Saturn is unique in its need for power and control, and its unwillingness to pass the torch.
Jupiter in Capricorn will help.

Gemini888

I'm starting to see how horary and Tarot differ, but it's hard to explain. The best I can describe it it that horary is like Google, and Tarot is like a friend/counselor. You have to know the right keywords for googling, and the results you get is accurate but devoid of emotion. Tarot takes care of your emotional need, but it's like talking to a human vs asking a super computer. You have to know which situation is suitable with which method.

Gemini888

How do you get on such intimate terms with the Tarot? The only time I feel that way about it is when a friend reads for me.
Tbh I didn't get so intimate with Tarot until I got my TdM deck. Before that I couldn't really understand the whole "bond with your deck" thing. I tried, and I kind of bonded with my deck, but it didn't work the way I wanted. Then I got my TdM deck and something just clicked. Could be that our personalities are a match. I only know I'm happy with my TdM :biggrin:

What deck are you using?

Gemini888

You guys had mentioned that TdM deck here so I went looking in a couple of places locally, it wasn’t to be. It seems really sweet online. Someone gifted me a deck recently, it’s not a tarot though but an Oracle, and it’s been within easier reach. But as I’ve mentioned this before, under stress and repeated inquiry both horary and tarot can feel like I’m asking them to lie to me and they get all staticky and garbled.
I think Tarot is better for repeated questions. You could consider getting more than one deck, and decide which deck to use when you are emotional and which for honest answer :biggrin:

Ukpoohbear

Saturn will square my Sun by mid Feb. Has anyone experienced this transit before? Pluto can’t be far behind squaring it either, although I don’t know the timing of that yet.

david starling

Saturn will square my Sun by mid Feb. Has anyone experienced this transit before? Pluto can’t be far behind squaring it either, although I don’t know the timing of that yet.

Tests and challenges. But, nothing new 'bout that for any of us, right?
Particularly, take care of your health.

Ukpoohbear

Tests and challenges. But, nothing new 'bout that for any of us, right?
Particularly, take care of your health.

Very true. Although I hope Saturn doesn’t get carried away, he’s scary. I didn’t know it could cause health problems too, I’ll be extra mindful. Maybe time to quit smoking!