north node problems???

rahu

Banned
but what do you mean by this

"not in some illusionary, nebulous future time"??

if you read books on the node invariably they all speak of the north node involved with the future or where your going or some such drivel. the south node is concerned where you've been or things from the past... or variations of these themes.
but this is all obfuscation of the fact that the nodal energy is ,yes concerned with the nebulous past and future, but it's real power is that it energizes the symbols in the here and now.

Do you think medical non-heredity sleep disorder vs heredity sleep disorders ie Cataleptic, REM and parasomnia disorders would effect the negative/positive dream outcome to ones NN

wow you have me at a loss with this question. I really need to consider your question fully and will get back to you

rahu

Do you think medical non-heredity sleep disorder vs heredity sleep disorders ie Cataleptic, REM and parasomnia disorders would effect the negative/positive dream outcome to ones NN

since you are asking for a opinion, I would think that medical disorders would tend to produce negative dream responses just because the somatic body is distressed.

just a note, conjunction and squares to the node,among others, by Uranus are indices of vivid/astral dreams. and these dreams can be influenced by "etheric energies" or by other adept persons coming thru to you in your dreams. that is negative dreams can be induced by other persons as well as "warnings" from the etheric/astral plane.

also sometimes altered dreams such as out of the body experiences can be induced by physical trauma such as surgery or even severe accidents.

rahu

gemNi

since you are asking for a opinion, I would think that medical disorders would tend to produce negative dream responses just because the somatic body is distressed.

just a note, conjunction and squares to the node,among others, by Uranus are indices of vivid/astral dreams. and these dreams can be influenced by "etheric energies" or by other adept persons coming thru to you in your dreams. that is negative dreams can be induced by other persons as well as "warnings" from the etheric/astral plane.

also sometimes altered dreams such as out of the body experiences can be induced by physical trauma such as surgery or even severe accidents.

rahu

I was asking for an honest opinion, your opinion was welcomed.

I do agree to some forms of sleep disorders do cause bodily distress that can send out negative outcomes but not all sleep disorders do this in the same sense, non-heredity sleep can also produce negative outcomes ie medication, recreational drug use, stress, poor diet/health. Trauma? majority have some form of trauma, is there a difference?

Is there a reason to arbitrarily place all dreams connected to NN??
Reading the link you provided, some of those post do not sound like dreams from the NN but from the SN.

Appreciate you feedback.

*** sorry to op for intruding into your thread***

waybread

Traditionally the moon rules dreams.

Some years ago I kept a dream journal, and found that my dreams related a lot to the "subconscious" planets moon, Pluto, and Neptune.

gemNi

I do believe moon ruling dreams fits well.

I dont understand how to break away from NN if NN ties to family and the chart has strong ties to moon 4th-saturn 4th that feeds NN. I dont know the words to describe the feeling but having years ago journal my dreams to pregnacy I determined moon, moon + saturn, moon + NN related to my odd everything in pregnacy mainly the dates to their births (fall on religious or anscestral dates - meaning family members).
It's a cruel pulling and helpless feeling that almost makes me believe there no such thing in breaking ties to NN.

rahu

Banned
I was asking for an honest opinion, your opinion was welcomed.

I do agree to some forms of sleep disorders do cause bodily distress that can send out negative outcomes but not all sleep disorders do this in the same sense, non-heredity sleep can also produce negative outcomes ie medication, recreational drug use, stress, poor diet/health. Trauma? majority have some form of trauma, is there a difference?

Is there a reason to arbitrarily place all dreams connected to NN??
Reading the link you provided, some of those post do not sound like dreams from the NN but from the SN.

Appreciate you feedback.

*** sorry to op for intruding into your thread***

more exactly.... the node is the energy that the astral dream states use. the node is not really limited to any specific attribute but rather it is the main spring of the various planets/arms of the astrological clock... so you have perceptively pointed out that I was a bit sloppy in attributing dreams solely to the node which was not my intention. Uranus is the vehicle that most closely rule dreams in general and again the node is the energy connection to other planes and mental states.

you have a clear distinction between non-heredity sleep and heredity sleep that belies that you must have some professional understanding of this distinction that I do not.
could you explain the difference between non heredity sleep and heredity sleep?

rahu

StelliumNoise

On dreams - I have South Node in the 12th/conjunct ASC. I've always been chastised about smiling in my sleep. Coincidently, I also have a problem with smiling at inappropriate times. Not necessarily smiling at a funeral, even though I used to do that too lol but this is accepted as a form of shyness (Leo in the 12th) but if its shyness it's in the most complex definition of shyness. The reason for this just seems illusive.

I also recall dreams of astral projection as a child

My 12th house Node is spooky as hell

StelliumNoise

hmm pretty good, sometimes even overly so that i get overwhelmed because i feel like i don’t want to upset anyone. although sometimes the 8th house kicks in and i’m just very closed off.

Cancer (NN) vs Capricorn (South Node)

Cancer is self validating
"I'm allowed my personal feeling towards this situation. I'm allowed to think/consider of my own emotional reality. And make decisions from this point "

Capricorn is removed from self in a way that Capricorn is awareness of self in relation to the world/people/situation/reality at large. And adjusting accordingly and often correctly. Capricorn nature is wise, and has great responsibility because we are not always put in situations where we can be afforded this type of positioning. Those who have good aspects between their Capricorn energies are likely able to ground these energies into their environment/external, so it doesn't just become awareness but integration...an embodiment/dance.

With Saturn in the 11th house and a Capricorn SN, it can explain why you believe that your external is blocking you. In reality its your own energies playing out.

I believe its good that you have Moon conjunct the NN because it heightens your awareness of your own emotional needs. Don't ignore them

gemNi

more exactly.... the node is the energy that the astral dream states use. the node is not really limited to any specific attribute but rather it is the main spring of the various planets/arms of the astrological clock... so you have perceptively pointed out that I was a bit sloppy in attributing dreams solely to the node which was not my intention. Uranus is the vehicle that most closely rule dreams in general and again the node is the energy connection to other planes and mental states.

you have a clear distinction between non-heredity sleep and heredity sleep that belies that you must have some professional understanding of this distinction that I do not.
could you explain the difference between non heredity sleep and heredity sleep?

rahu

I read and understood your own interpretation of the nodes which is slighlty different from how I interpret it, as SN is the 'here and now' and NN is the 'past and future' both draw symbolic energy that we can both agree, on.

Only do I have, a clear distinction in method of how to process the difference of the two in a medical form. I place certain hereditary sleep as ancestral because anthropology - mythology have called it many different names that essentially translate to the modern medical terms a few Ive already mentioned above. Cultures know what it looks like, what is and what to do in terms of what I call the ancestral form of dream.

Wish you well.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have north node Leo in my 11th house with my moon also in leo and I find it hard and confusing! It’s like a contradiction