Whats your views on draconic charts

Lion o ness

I'm curious to hear different peoples opinions/views on draconic astrology

13.Fairy

I'm curious to hear different peoples opinions/views on draconic astrology

Hey,

I'm interested in that subject too, more so I found out it's the only true chart, but I went back to 6° degrees pisces...

I study astrology for some years now but one question didn't give me ease. Why is in the draconic chart counted back to 0° Aries instead of 6° Pisces? I thought that through the precession of the equinox it begins now at 6° Pisces and not 0° Aries. So don't we have to count back to 6° Pisces to get the real draconic chart?

I counted back my chart and finally found myself in that, not to mention that all those years I wondered about the signs and always said I'm in real like the chart that I counted now, the draconic to 6° degree pisces. Because my chart was an extremely contradictory case, and I had to be honest with myself and admit that it wasn't me, I researched till I came to that knowledge.

Try it out for yourself just to see and tell me your opinion about your draconic 6° Pisces if you want to. You have to count back the houses too.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I use the Draconic chart when I do Lunar Returns. Since the Draconic Zodiac is based on the Moon, it seemed logical. Likewise, I use the sidereal zodiac when I do solar returns, and the ttropical zodiac for the other planetary returns.

It seems odd, but it also seems to work.

Z

dr. farr

I use the Draconic chart when I do Lunar Returns. Since the Draconic Zodiac is based on the Moon, it seemed logical. Likewise, I use the sidereal zodiac when I do solar returns, and the ttropical zodiac for the other planetary returns.

It seems odd, but it also seems to work.

Z

An eclectic approach:happy:!!
While I do not use the draconic matrix model, nonetheless it is a valid model (in my opinion) and offers yet another potential tool for astrological analysis.

retinoid

I think with the hundreds of ways of doing things in astrology one of them will be bound to be correct at certain times...