Europa League Final Chelsea vs Arsenal - 29th May 2019

puvarma78

Please stop asking these kind of questions here henceforth. If you want to place bets, do it out of your understanding of the game and not by depending on seniors for the astrological predictions.
Betting is illegal in india... ok...i am learner that's why am asking doubts..so please okay

rob9

Betting is illegal in india... ok...i am learner that's why am asking doubts..so please okay

Wherever you reside and whatever you keep asking these questions for, kindly stop. Don't hide behind being a learner. Contribute and then ask !

kazzamm

Hi... back to sports astrology after a long hiatus involving oil paints, video games, poetry and lutes among other rabbit holes.
I have Arsenal for this one.

cagkannus

To maker a summary what I read it from all comentaries are:

Arsenal will score first and will win halftime.

Halftime: Chealsea:0 Arsenal:1

Second half Chelsea will score and make it draw.

Fulltime result: 1-1

According to me It is difficult to predict the winner of the cup. But I am very sure of a thing that BOTH TEAM WILL SCORE in 90 Mins AND FINISH DRAW IN 90 MINUTES and It will be decided by Penalty, winner of the cup.

Possible scores of 90 minutes:
1-1 , 2-2 or 3-3. But not 0-0 ;)

Goodluck to everyone!

Attachments

• probab.jpg
    probab.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Aria Venue

To maker a summary what I read it from all comentaries are:

Arsenal will score first and will win halftime.

Halftime: Chealsea:0 Arsenal:1

Second half Chelsea will score and make it draw.

Fulltime result: 1-1

According to me It is difficult to predict the winner of the cup. But I am very sure of a thing that BOTH TEAM WILL SCORE in 90 Mins AND FINISH DRAW IN 90 MINUTES and It will be decided by Penalty, winner of the cup.

Possible scores of 90 minutes:
1-1 , 2-2 or 3-3. But not 0-0 ;)

Goodluck to everyone!

thank you cagkannus..this scenario looks more valid to me also..i have already tested 5 horary charts related to this question and the event chart of the game of course...in all of them it seems more likely this to happen..if we take everything under consideration,,but perhaps i am wrong and arsenal wins...according to what i saw in one horary chart of them, if the rule to apof works..though its an horary chart and not an event chart ..but yet in another horary gives Chelsea..again taking under consideration the rule of pof/apof..among other testimonies...and of cource in most of them(horary charts) we had moon void:w00t:
so what can i say? Good luck to everyone..but personally i wouldn't bet on his one..it seems that pluto is stongly involved...and i consider him always as a fixed star(traditionally speaking),,,having in mind also that he doesn't like much favourites:devil:

Last edited:

cagkannus

Thanks for your reply.

But, I just check astrological predictions to know, not to consider too serious.

What I based on is for sure odds movement and betting market volume globally.

It works for me more than %80 of predictions with 2.50 of odds ranged.

By the way, to me this match best thing is DRAW and BTTS-YES.

But, who will win the cup, I cant understand still yet from odds movement, have to wait tomorrow some hours before than the match.

But, I strongly believe it will be happen exactly like how I explained at former email.

But , Liverpool-Tottenham is more excited game than this one for everyone for sure.

rob9

I dont't call him Master without a reason. I had no doubts and not surprised by how accurate his analysis turned out yet again. Many congrats to Jibreil sir. You are the best !

kazzamm

I have Arsenal for this one.

I had Arsenal as Home when I did the chart but watching the game shows Chelsea. Not familiar with how it's decided on neutral grounds... can anyone help? I thought it was the first team shown and the schedule has AR vs CH,
but as mentioned, watching the game it's CH vs AR.

Jibreil

Banned
I dont't call him Master without a reason. I had no doubts and not surprised by how accurate his analysis turned out yet again. Many congrats to Jibreil sir. You are the best !

Thank you so much, but pls no Master.

I had Arsenal as Home when I did the chart but watching the game shows Chelsea. Not familiar with how it's decided on neutral grounds... can anyone help? I thought it was the first team shown and the schedule has AR vs CH,
but as mentioned, watching the game it's CH vs AR.

In every Semi-Finals, Final take favorites as ASC. It works 99% of the time

kazzamm

[/QUOTE]
In every Semi-Finals, Final take favorites as ASC. It works 99% of the time
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the clarification.
Although, I was reading about VOC Moons a few days ago and one of the things mentioned was that the Favourite usually wins. It occurred to me that the Moon is probably unaware of Vegas odds so I will stick with Home and Away as much as possible. When you think about it, the Home team is the favourite in their own venue regardless of the bookmakers' odds so perhaps that's why it works with Home on the Ascendant.

Even looking again at the chart now I still don't see the blowout score that happened... which is why I don't even try to predict scores. Yet.

Torero

Based on the first match of the Europa League, I give the advantage to Chelsea. If we take the forecast for May 29, then everything is not so smooth there for Chelsea. The presence of Lunar nodes on the ASC-DSC confuses me a little.

Once again, I am convinced that the stars indicate the winner from the very beginning of the tournament.
No form color will affect the outcome of the game between the teams, I don’t know who invented it, but as for me this is complete nonsense.

Tengku Hadi

Once again, I am convinced that the stars indicate the winner from the very beginning of the tournament.
No form color will affect the outcome of the game between the teams, I don’t know who invented it, but as for me this is complete nonsense.

Which team do you see that will win the CL then?

Kallinike

Hi Torero, thanks for the input. Could you explain to us what astrological techniques you use to predict the winner from the very first match of the tournament? As the moderator Tim put it today this is a forum about astrology and must include some astrological info like method, charts etc. After all in this way we could learn :smile:

Fensi explained her colour method very well in her website and here all the time, when she predicts an outcome. If you do not agree, please be so kind to share not only the result but also an astrological explanation.

Torero

Hi Torero, thanks for the input. Could you explain to us what astrological techniques you use to predict the winner from the very first match of the tournament? As the moderator Tim put it today this is a forum about astrology and must include some astrological info like method, charts etc. After all in this way we could learn :smile:

Fensi explained her colour method very well in her website and here all the time, when she predicts an outcome. If you do not agree, please be so kind to share not only the result but also an astrological explanation.

I describe my vision of the first match of the Europa League. The sun is in the 7th house, this is a signal that the tournament will win the Favorite, Chelsea would be the favorite from the beginning of the tournament. The moon in the 12th house says that the situation with the favorite does not change, since the moon will not allow itself to open up.
Mercury burned, means that last year's winner will not repeat his path again. Atletico played in the Champions League.
Saturn in the 10th. He is making great efforts to fulfill his duties with honor, but, nevertheless, success to such a team does not come quickly. The professional way of the owner of Saturn in the 10th house is covered with thorns. The results of his activities are impressive, but fate from time to time nullifies all the achievements, and the subject has to start from scratch.
These 3 certificates were enough for me to determine the real winner of the tournament.

P.S. And I also want to thank my friend Sven555 for his help in my predictions.

Last edited:

Vince9622

Please I am new here. I want to know the explanation of how Liverpool will win the UCL and how the stars indicated from the first match.thanks

Kallinike

Thank you very much for the useful information, the description and the chart. It is very useful for all of us :smile:

I describe my vision of the first match of the Europa League. The sun is in the 7th house, this is a signal that the tournament will win the Favorite, Chelsea would be the favorite from the beginning of the tournament. The moon in the 12th house says that the situation with the favorite does not change, since the moon will not allow itself to open up.
Mercury burned, means that last year's winner will not repeat his path again. Atletico played in the Champions League.
Saturn in the 10th. He is making great efforts to fulfill his duties with honor, but, nevertheless, success to such a team does not come quickly. The professional way of the owner of Saturn in the 10th house is covered with thorns. The results of his activities are impressive, but fate from time to time nullifies all the achievements, and the subject has to start from scratch.
These 3 certificates were enough for me to determine the real winner of the tournament.

P.S. And I also want to thank my friend Sven555 for his help in my predictions.