saturn lord of 8th, 9th - insights required!!

GyanGee

hello!

Im in Jupiter mahadasha with Saturn antardasha upto 20/1/2016
Since saturn antardasha; i am a little troubled - work is not good, mentally unstable & confused, issues in relationship.

Saturn is also the lord for my 8th:bandit:, 9th bhav i.e house of longetivity & destiny. It sits in my 6th bhav in scorpion so it also aspects my 8th bhav (moon placed)
Personal plannet moon is also in 8th bhav

I want to have understanding on
- effect (on health, wealth & happiness) of 'sade sati' (transit of saturn over moon)
- effect of next mahadasha of saturn

currently in 5th bhav or NUMBER 7 - mars, saturn, rahu are together WHILE Jupiter was retrograde; it could be due to the combination. Please help in understanding

Is 8th bhav house of death or 12th??

Attachments

• geetesh.JPG
    geetesh.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 26

Crystalpages

hello!

Im in Jupiter mahadasha with Saturn antardasha upto 20/1/2016
Since saturn antardasha; i am a little troubled - work is not good, mentally unstable & confused, issues in relationship.

Saturn is also the lord for my 8th:bandit:, 9th bhav i.e house of longetivity & destiny. It sits in my 6th bhav in scorpion so it also aspects my 8th bhav (moon placed)
Personal plannet moon is also in 8th bhav

I want to have understanding on
- effect (on health, wealth & happiness) of 'sade sati' (transit of saturn over moon)
- effect of next mahadasha of saturn

currently in 5th bhav or NUMBER 7 - mars, saturn, rahu are together WHILE Jupiter was retrograde; it could be due to the combination. Please help in understanding

Is 8th bhav house of death or 12th??

8th and 3rd for longevity, 12th therefrom for death (marakas). For the remaining piece-meal reading questions posed by you, hopefully someone will be able to help you.

RR

VenusS

Your time is kind of bad due to yearly transits and dasha. Your moon rashi is capricorn, and the major transit planets which is jup and sat are both unfavourably placed. Jupiter mahadasha is going, which forms hamsa yoga being in its own graha in kendra but it also forms two malefic yogas which is guru chandala and kendrapathi dosha. However for guru chandal to work, guru should be weaker than rahu/ketu but guru is strong. So, null effects. But kendrapathi dosha is very effective here, so keep your expectations moderate. However, after june, it will be alright. Right now, not clearly a good time for wealth and relatives. Jupiter in 6th bhava in yearly transits, it has been prescribed in BPHS that one would not get happy even if circumstances, conditions are favourable. Anyway, keep patient.
Saturn antardasha doesn't make VRY due to 9th lordship, but it will be alright due to its in the 6th bhava where malefics works great. Saturn in scorpio is not good although it provides occult knowledge. Jup/sat in trines from each other. It is an average time, in whole. At the end of year, it will be great. Be patient

GyanGee

I read about hamsa yoga - i am not fair. Possibly 'kendrapati dosha' is predominant. but everytime both the yogas / doshas will happen together as both deal with kendras... Also jupiter is aspected by Mercury from 4th, so it should decrease 'kendrapati dosha' - IS IT SO?

Since jupiter is lord of 7th house while 7th is aspected by mars Can you please give insights on my spouse to be / married life?

Also venus is in 6th house with saturn & lord of 12th, 5th bhav. I read venus is the indicator of one`s wife while jupiter indicates husband. venus now sits in malaefic house with a malaefic:pinched: - Can you give some insights on my wife
Also venus is the lord of 12th house would form Harsh yoga
Also lord of 5th in 6th & debiliated sun in 5th- would this give child issues?

:w00t:Can you please help me understand / balance of venus in my chart

GyanGee

8th and 3rd for longevity, 12th therefrom for death (marakas). For the remaining piece-meal reading questions posed by you, hopefully someone will be able to help you.

RR
hello!
how can one then interpret the following placements on marriage
- lord of 7th in 8th (is it bad for one`s age or married life)
-effect of all plannets of 12th house on respective houses

in the attached chart

Attachments

• girl.JPG
    girl.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 20

VenusS

I read about hamsa yoga - i am not fair. Possibly 'kendrapati dosha' is predominant. but everytime both the yogas / doshas will happen together as both deal with kendras... Also jupiter is aspected by Mercury from 4th, so it should decrease 'kendrapati dosha' - IS IT SO?

Since jupiter is lord of 7th house while 7th is aspected by mars Can you please give insights on my spouse to be / married life?

I think manglik dosha is also prominent here. Mars deb is mostly safe due to jup aspect on him, but really, killer manglik dosha. You tend to extremely care about your spouse. 7th lord from 7th house, which is 10th house, that'll be great booster for career aspects. Shell be fortunate for your career. Venus in 6th with saturn, and in 2nd in navmansa, I think your partner will be older and maturer than you. Maybe a lawyer. Jup also aspects them, so its saved, although rahu also aspect them.

Also venus is in 6th house with saturn & lord of 12th, 5th bhav. I read venus is the indicator of one`s wife while jupiter indicates husband. venus now sits in malaefic house with a malaefic:pinched: - Can you give some insights on my wife
Also venus is the lord of 12th house would form Harsh yoga

This harsha yoga doesn't work due to venus lordship over 5th house. Although, it will bring loses to enemies.

Also lord of 5th in 6th & debiliated sun in 5th- would this give child issues?
Lagna lord in 5th, no. Lagna lord is enough to save this prospect. So no and 12th being damaged is alright, because less loses.

:w00t:Can you please help me understand / balance of venus in my chart
To see that, I have to look upon degrees and a good sequence of dashas. Nakashtras also. And sorry for the spell, kendra dipathya yoga, my auto correct changed it to the kendrapati. Anyway, post everything and not just your chart.
Also you have slight kemadruma yoga, so be cautious of stability of mind. Due to sun/mer being 10th from 8th moon, it provides strength to moon. So only 5percent of kemadruma yoga.

Last edited:

GyanGee

I think manglik dosha is also prominent here. Mars deb is mostly safe due to jup aspect on him, but really, killer manglik dosha - what do you mean by killer manglik dosha

You tend to extremely care about your spouse - I was least concerned about my married life till about 6 months ago untill a new(totally to me) dimension came in. Though i learned a lot in this dasha of 6th jupiter from moon in GOCHAR i am extremely confused & worried. I inboxed you my doubts long back. Kindly help me
I lost my mental peace & stability but could control through meditation

Now due to combination of yogas for jupiter, it is not that effective. I had a reading that my wife would be beautiful and very friendly to me; I would have an ideal married life - how much should i not expect then :p

6th jupiter from moon doesnot give happiness irrespective of dasha; is it true for 8th jupiter from moon also?

Regards

VenusS

That is exactly why I was giving stress to degress! Jupiter is retrograde and in marana avastha, meaning that 29 degree is very close to nisfala state of planet. However, jupiter gains some strength due to vargottama. Jupiter gives effect of his nakashtra, revati. The thing about retrograde graha is, they tend to work slow but they do work. Jupiter is the optimism. He'll work during middle of dasha.
Regards

GyanGee

PFA planetary positions, nakshatras, degrees paths
love and marriage are better read through navmansh

please give some insights on my life ahead
Also please give insights if relationship with her is a good long term affair according to my chart

-she is about a month older also (AS YOU PREDICTED)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ruchika.jpg
    ruchika.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

VenusS

First of all, its a male you're talking to and secondly, I'll post my insights on this just after completing my other work. Anyway, I don't take it as offense, its okay.
Regards

GyanGee

Dear sir

Sorry for any wrong I could have said in desperate hunt for knowledge and information.
I sincerely appreciate your kind understanding.
I also patiently & at the same time eagerly await your valuable analysis on the charts
Regards

Crystalpages

I read a very poignant posting by a very wise individual who was responding to a 'third party' reading which was one of the most dire, I have ever witnessed on reading-related fora for it was about the confusion created by a prediction of death by some astrologer (not even sure if it was a jyotishi or which school etc!) Of the nativity, who was now very disturbed, confused because the astro seemed to retract some of the pronouncements, and seeking help and hope by running from post to pillar. The simple and pragmatic wisdom in the following segment touched my heart and soul!:

**...Something I would like to mention here is that, when you start getting conflicting answers from astrologers, Following is the divinity's message for you,"Stop Consulting for your own horoscope".
Not necessarily the astrologer but consulting itself. You are doing over consultation. Go by your desire, intuition and logic only. Astrology or any other method is 4th or 5th to it. This 4th pillar should be used as last one, only some times and infrequently, not as first and foremost one. When you start relying on this method alone, it starts giving conflicting messages no matter whom do you consult...**

Truly, astrology need never hold anyone back from living their life-plan or what they came to learn here! Nor should they ever cling to astrology to provide all their answers and make decisions for them. THAT responsibility was, is and always remain personal and individual. Astrologers never take up the Karma of the individuals, as some urban myths claim, nor can they truly dissolve the karma of the individual (nativity)! They (nativities) must climb the mountain themselves, for it was created by them!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

GyanGee

I read a very poignant posting by a very wise individual who was responding to a 'third party' reading which was one of the most dire, I have ever witnessed on reading-related fora for it was about the confusion created by a prediction of death by some astrologer (not even sure if it was a jyotishi or which school etc!) Of the nativity, who was now very disturbed, confused because the astro seemed to retract some of the pronouncements, and seeking help and hope by running from post to pillar. The simple and pragmatic wisdom in the following segment touched my heart and soul!:

**...Something I would like to mention here is that, when you start getting conflicting answers from astrologers, Following is the divinity's message for you,"Stop Consulting for your own horoscope".
Not necessarily the astrologer but consulting itself. You are doing over consultation. Go by your desire, intuition and logic only. Astrology or any other method is 4th or 5th to it. This 4th pillar should be used as last one, only some times and infrequently, not as first and foremost one. When you start relying on this method alone, it starts giving conflicting messages no matter whom do you consult...**

Truly, astrology need never hold anyone back from living their life-plan or what they came to learn here! Nor should they ever cling to astrology to provide all their answers and make decisions for them. THAT responsibility was, is and always remain personal and individual. Astrologers never take up the Karma of the individuals, as some urban myths claim, nor can they truly dissolve the karma of the individual (nativity)! They (nativities) must climb the mountain themselves, for it was created by them!

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan

Point taken & well understood sir.
Could I expect purely academic insight on the effect of guru dasha on the indivisual's health marriage & longetivity?
7th bhav is well aspected by a strong mercury/ lagna lord while 8th bhav is aspected by saturn also - does this effect lonevity of the person or the marriage?

VenusS

The lady, ruchika has a good bhadra yoga which will bring her to great success. Jupiter, 7th house and its lord is seen for marriage in female's horoscope. She has rahu over 7th house which could possibly meaning a non ending satisfaction from men leading to lot of marriages. 7th lord in 8th house, she'll be loyal to her inlaws but a strictness would be there. Jupiter in 8th house, meaning that she have secret relationships with men. She hasn't told anyone, yet. 7th lord is in 2nd from itself, could bring inheritence from or to spouse. Now, as navamasha is concerned, we have chandra as lord, in 6th house but vargottama meaning saviour of marriage. I seriously think, she should marry not too early, like in her 21-24 and also not too late. Shani is in his own house in d9 with lagna lord, she has an amazing bhadra yoga and a positive bhadra yoga. Anyway, as crystalpages said, planets working is inevitable. Do the karma, don't worry about its phala. If you think there is a strong connection between you two, then no planet can stop you from doing that, well, marriage. Worshipping the god, that source of energy can do wonders. I have seen a lot of cases, where marriages doesn't end even they have number of aflictments on 7th bhava. Hell, a strong maglik dosha was restored by doing hanuman chalisa, by some of a client. I would just suggest you to stop asking questions to other, but yourself. Shani has influence your weak chandra, I think that's why you have such a reckless mind.
Regards

GyanGee

Dear Sir

Please take my following questions not as critical but as pure academic quest for knowledge. It is said that little knowledge is worse than no knowledge.

-what can i do to control my mind apart from meditation?
-I have read that bhadra yoga is due to strong Mercury in kendra IF not aspected by Rahu, Ketu or Saturn. Does conjuction with saturn improve the yoga because it is in its own house or it does not matter?
- If it strengthens bhadra yoga; does it improve 7th bhav and effect of rahu as Mercury aspects it from strong lagna
- does a strong bhadra + sun in aries make one very deceptive?

PFA the chart for an old man, please note that saturn is about 28degrees in its own house with rahu, venus in 7th bhav. He has had one marriage. Jupiter is also in last of degrees- do saturn & jupiter improve this house and cancel out the effect of rahu? I have read rahu along with venus increase malaefic tendencies

Attachments

• kgj.JPG
    kgj.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 17

VenusS

Gyangee,
Bhadra yoga does work, and such puissant yoga. Rahu and ketu, the 5 and 9th aspects are paapi drishti. Furthermore, same is given to aspects of jupiter but his drishti to house is punya. Meaning whichever house jupiter aspects, is good and signifies your good previous life karmas. Now, as your questions, rahu and ketu both are great friend of mercury so they don't harm him. And as for deceptive tendencies, not really.

No, he only aspects 7th house, benefic drishti with two malefics, mate.

The old guy's chart you posted has again a good sasha yoga. Saturn has very close conjunction to rahu, did he marry late in his life? Was it against his religion. He has a beautiful DK yoga in 9th house. Is he rich? Lagna chandra in sukha sthana. Really amazing chart, with quite problematic marriage. But remember, saturn in his own house strengthens the house, which is 7th bhava. Rahu makes a great raja yoga with saturn.

For mind, do the work related to occult science. It increases the tendencies to practice as a healer, an astrologer. Nice vipreet raja yoga is created here.

Wonderful chart, regards.

GyanGee

IN 12TH bhav in girl`s kundli - venus, mars conjunct sun
MARS IS COMBUST and lord of 8th bhav
!2th bhav is also well aspected by Jupiter(5) & Saturn(10)

Can you analyse this particular combination please?

PS0017

Need help urgent (regarding manglik dosha)

Hello everyone

I have been in relationship with a girl for last 5 years and 6 months and according to my kundali i am havng a high manglik dosha and the girl is non manglik. I love her very much and she also. But, our family is not allowing us to marry each other because i am manglik. Is there any solution for it or is there anything which can we done ? PLEASE HELP URGENT

These are our details:

Male
DOB : 06 november 1990
Place of birth : Kashipur, Uttar pardesh, India

Female:
DOB :19 August, 1990
Place of birth : Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada ( Etobicoke is near to Toronto, Ontorio, Canada)

Please help me .

Crystalpages

I noticed that you posted this same request in three threads here! :)
Just curious, how many other sites have you simul-pasted your request. Why or how did this request become so urgent? Is the young lady getting married soon to someone else??

Thanks for meaningful additional information

RR