Will I have happy married life and when will I marry

vinach39

Male
DOB:31 October 1993
Time:11:13pm(23:13)
Place: mapuca Goa india
Coordinates :15:35N 73:48E
Will I ever be happy when will I marry will my married life be happy
https://files.prokerala.com/astrology/birth-chart/imgs/charts/1993-10-31T23:13_1263580_1_sn_en.png
https://files.prokerala.com/astrology/birth-chart/imgs/charts/1993-10-31T23:13_1263580_1_sr_en.png

vinach39

Hello creative my father has expired on 9 October 2011 (death time between4:00 am to6:00 am) he was a carpenter and started taking contract from navy so he was a businessman my father had a workshop now it is looked by my younger uncle mother also died on 13 November 2015(death time between 12:00 pm to2:00 pm) on both their death I was not with them

Father used to wear blue sapphire when he was young he got blue sapphire fallen on ground he wore it and because of that financial situation got improved so he was always wearing blue sapphire

Last edited:

vinach39

Guys please respond as soon as possible I know u are busy and u need to put your valuable time for the prediction but I have wasted too much money on astrology apps but nothing is helping please reply it would be helpful thank u

creativei

Your chart is fairly nice no major problems in life . except usual domestic issues . 10th lord is own sign is good fro profession , since its with rahu you may travel lot and frequent changes happens , you also travel to many foregein lands . politics business interest you . rahu dasa lasts till 2034 till then you may have some troubles and changes in profession , after that everything wil be stable , there is chances of shifting your residence after 2025 . there will be many wasteful expenditures and unwanted troubles that disturbs your mind . reg marriage though venus is debilitated but still its in good contact so it wont spoil , but there will be a quarrels and troubles in married life . spouse will be spiritual touchy sensitive , indifferent to ur emotions . service oriented , loyal . somewhat dark in color . but attractive . you also have many expenditures towards her . childrens life is good they too come up in life well but initial stages of their life may trouble but as years rolls they too get accelerated in life .. you often get disturbed at mind level . in a month 15 days happy means another 15 days gloomy detach , this brings bitterness to your family members , esp to wife and kids , later part of your life you will live like a monk . fully spiritual person . careful with females since unwanted problems may come to you . it affects family life .

marriage may happen in 2026.

vinach39

Can you please explain why does my name gets spoilt because of girls . I have problem with girl even my cousin sister doesn't talk to me we are like enemy

creativei

Can you please explain why does my name gets spoilt because of girls . I have problem with girl even my cousin sister doesn't talk to me we are like enemy

yeah . first venus planet of female , girlfriend lover , or spouse is debilitated and its aspected by ketu . so it gives dry relationship with females . sign kanya denotes conflicts criticism, accuse and service . so u experience everything with female , not only with female but also with spouse , only thing to make ur spouse happy is be a loyal servant ,sounds weird but its true only by selfless service your spouse gets happy . kany is a service sign .

reg cousin 3rd house is cousin and 3rd lord retro . retro planets doesnt do well , also 8th lord saturn aspecting 3rd lord gives troubles with cousins also their life too filled sufferings . since its in good house and with jupiter 9th lord things wil be fine as years rolls on . generally malefic dasa gives troubles from all sides that too dasa like rahu saturn ketu mars will make you suffer lot , at the same time give courage and life experience . your next jupiter dasa will be good over all .

buddy saying from life experience if you have money in the pocket and assets in locker , everything comes to you , even distant relative will take rights on you but if nothing then even own family members treats like orphan . thats all about life . so gain experience and use it when you are im good status in life . never forget the sufferings and humiliations you came across in life . it alone makes you stronger .. .

vinach39

Creativei bro sorry if IAM wrong but I think my marriage will happen in between April 2023-june 2023 in period of
Rahu-saturn-mars and not in the year 2026.

creativei

Creativei bro sorry if IAM wrong but I think my marriage will happen in between April 2023-june 2023 in period of
Rahu-saturn-mars and not in the year 2026.

Oh nice i will be happy if its like that but i dont think so . i can say only as per my knowledge and as per birth chart , not for your wish ! . planets do their duty without partiality . How can a 7th lord saturn gives early marriage ? even sat in 7th house will give many troubles and obstacles in marriage wat if he owns 7th itself . i dont know how you calculate it .

7th from venus sat aspecting 7th dont give early marriage . also same pattern 7th lord is in 2nd with mercury jupiter , there is no chance of jupiter bukti operating so last is mercury only . so we have to take mercury also 7th from venus mercury is aspecting 2nd lord venus which should trigger marriage . in d9 its cancer asc 7th lord in virgo so mercury bukti should trigger marriage . if your 7th lord is not sat then we can marriage happens in 2023 0r 24 since its saturn also its own house strongly placed only 32 he gives marriage . i have seen that in many charts buddy . current sat bukti wont does marriage at all . just changes in profession father related things happens . next mercury bukti is indeed yours . all things related to marriage happens .

currently sat transited to 10th it should changes in job problems to father some domestic vehicle related things happens . next 11th house sat i.e 2023 is very good over all though it starts in 2023 it shows power in middle only for ur chart last phase only im sure of it . ..

if u wish to change the fate then loss is for urs only . best of luck .. :bandit::bandit: