Random Thoughts, strictly Text

petosiris

Banned
Interesting.
I would prefer a physical explanation myself, but traditional interpretations of my physique - where one would expect to see results - are wrong ��️*♀️ Confronted with conflict between theory and data, I am willing to open my mind.

I would be conflicted with contrary data as well, if someone can show me the falsification of my results, and the verification of his results.

That said, when there is limited data, I would prefer a consistent, plausible and rational theory over nothing, like what david offers.

david starling

Moon and the five planets have minor effects, but significant in the final admixture with the major consistent effects of the Sun. Besides, their qualities are all different, even with major differences of quantity.

If you can't see them, the have no effect, according to Traditionalistic astrology. You can't see them when they're below the horizon.

petosiris

Banned
Like Ptolemy, I think that the Hour-Marker, the Sun, the Moon, the Lunar Hour-Marker and the Midheaven are the five most authoritative places at the nativity. They are authoritative at every nativity, the others - more or less accidentally. He says that the Sun and the Moon are the marshals of the planets.

Last edited: