Hello: Need your expertise!!!

Hi! My name is Kirsten! I am new to astrology and to this forum...

Please, anyone who could help me with my chart: what are the best and worst aspect of it that I should watch out, as well as cultivate anything that will make my life great.

CAreer, love life, enemies, general well-being: anything!

Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• CHARTXXX.jpg
    CHARTXXX.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 39

simplyinsight

Hey, let's chat sometime over the chat thing on here -- when are you usually available? I'm in the EST time zone (Michigan)...

- SimplyInsight

R4VEN

LIQUIDCELL, welcome.

You have a nice Grand Air trine - formed between your Moon, Pluto and Sun-Mercury conjunction. This provides you with a natural `flow' of energy between these planets, and this grants you gifts in the area of mental/intellectual abilities.
http://www.indigoray.net/grandtrine.html
Given you also have Gemini on your Ascendant, you would enjoy communicating, and may even tend to talk too much - for you there would be no such thing as being too talkative!! Remember that listening is the most important communication skill of all!!! You may find this difficult as you are most likely always bursting with things to say.

You are sensitive - Moon opposite Neptune - and perhaps are attracted to partners who need your help. Be aware that this could become a relationship habit for you; i.e. the desire to help others can have you attracting `helpless' and needy people into your life.

Career-wise, your MC is Pisces, so you like to help others. Your sensitivity to the feelings of others would mean you could work in any of the helping professions. One of the chief things you have to be careful about when around others is that you could have quite poor boundaries where others are concerned. This usually means for you that you may not be aware about your true feelings; you are capable of picking up on the feelings of others, and believing that these feelings are your own.

Another thing you have to watch is a tendency towards beginning things and then not following them to completion. Gemini Rising people like to multi-task, but can also lose interest in things very suddenly.
Your chart contains a lot of air planets - mental/intellectual, wordy, changeable - and a moderate amount of earth planets - stability, practicality - but very little fire - the energy to follow through - and little water - sensitivity....... although you have other features which suggest sensitivity.

Your Aquarius stellium (3 or more planets within 10 degrees of one another in the same sign) in personal planets in the 9th house tells me that you have high ideals and would be continually goal-setting. You most likely wish to do valuable and lasting work in the world, and you would like to improve some situation you see which you consider needs fixing.

Hello Raven, Thank you!

Can you tell about my seventh house? Is it a strong house or detrimental? It's more a house of enemies ---with a poor venus and a weak neptune?
What is the substitue for fire? If I am lacking in fire/motivation, where can I harvest in some areas of my chart to make me more consistent?

Yeah, the trine makes me lazy, but never in studying, only the monotony of routine; I skipped classes in college but still excelled in exams... I am also empathic.

I work as a physical therapist and I do love helping people. But I feel that I should be pursuing a career in music or literature instead. As a PT I feel that I need it only for monetary purposes, as well as to satiate my need to be of service.

If you have my chart, how would you make use of its energy?? How can a chart be used for prediction... regarding marriage?

Thanks!

Last edited:

R4VEN

Hello Raven, Thank you!

Can you tell about my seventh house? Is it a strong house or detrimental? It's more a house of enemies ---with a poor venus and a weak neptune?
What is the substitue for fire? If I am lacking in fire/motivation, where can I harvest in some areas of my chart to make me more consistent?
I am a modern astrologer, and do not subscribe to fatalistic terms such as `detrimental', nor do I consider the 7th the house of hidden enemies.
However, I do consider the 7th to be the house where we bring ourselves into balance - this is the role of all personal relationships in our lives. Thus, both your closest friends and any partners you have will be for the purpose of learning about yourself and to bring yourself into balance.

Your Venus and Neptune placements in the 7th, as well as venus's opposition to the Moon tells me that you prefer to be in a relationship. You may be quite needy in this area, wanting a partner to give you the nurturing that ultimately you will have to learn to give to yourself, regardless of whether or not you are in a relationship.

You do not say whether you are male or female, so I am unable to go further than this.

I do not predict anything using astrology. I do not think that this is useful.
LIQUIDCELL said:
I work as a physical therapist and I do love helping people. But I feel that I should be pursuing a career in music or literature instead. As a PT I feel that I need it only for monetary purposes, as well as to satiate my need to be of service.
Your need to be of service is a significant one. Uranus in Scorpio in the 6th house gives you the drive and concentration to work hard and for long hours, to study at subjects which may not be terribly interesting, but it also makes you very restless when it comes to any kind of routine work. You have a need for variety and change in your work.

And there is nothing at all wrong with working for the money, and then pursuing your passions in your spare time. I would say that your Neptune-Moon opposition is positive for music, but you may be somewhat random and even lazy about how you go about it. If you want this, then do it, but keep your day job for the time being.
LIQUIDCELL said:
If you have my chart, how would you make use of its energy??
I cannot answer that one. I am having enough difficulty with my own. Your chart is your own personal puzzle to unravel and dissect.
LIQUIDCELL said:
How can a chart be used for prediction... regarding marriage?
As I said above, this is not my area of interest.

Perhaps you would enjoy learning horary astrology. Check out the stickies under the headings for horary.

But my advice is for you to learn how to read your chart first. This is basic and fundamental, and it may also be quite time-consuming. Commitment and passion is required should you wish to enter further into astrology.

Raven, thanks!

I am just quite confused to say, that I have neptune in my 7th house- my Juno is in pisces in 10th house. I will be married to my career it seems.
Relationships for me is definitely my blind spot. I am very generous to my loved one, but once that trust is broken---to say the least, I am not the type to shy away from burning bridges.

Thank you again. If you see something worth mentioning regarding my chart, please do not hesitate to share your wisdom.