DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

david starling

I agree the DNC probably chose her for Biden. Looks like they got it right this time. The Harris/Pence debates should be popcorn-time!

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

3jhn2a.jpg

blackbery

It is a terrible pick, she could only get 2% of the vote during her Democratic Nominee Race. She's not popular with anyone. All 3 white candidates - Warren, Sanders & Biden (who got the most & won the nomination)...got more black votes than her. She's known as a cold, ambitious, self-centered phony who joked about prosecuting hundreds of young black men for having small amounts of marijuana.....while she smoked it herself listening to snoopdog. Okay for her to do it but not for young, black African-American males.:pouty:

Biden-Harris will go down in flames as the worst duo ever.:whistling:

As district attorney, Harris oversaw 1,900 convictions for pot offenses.

In 2010, the year she was elected California attorney general, Harris opposed an initiative to legalize marijuana, which would have "allowed local governments to regulate and tax recreational marijuana two years before Colorado and Washington passed their measures," according to The Los Angeles Times,

Timcast IRL
- Biden Picked Kamala Harris As VP And
The Internet Can't Stop Laughing :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFFUjALWKpw&feature=em-lbcastemail

david starling

Utah is a good choice for a basically neutral location for the V.P. debate: It's Mitt Romney's territory, and although it's Electoral votes will almost certainly go to the Republican presidential candidate, Utah is not a Trumpublican "stronghold".

blackbery

Nobody is angry David, except maybe Jill Biden who was furious when Kamala called her husband a racist during the debate, remember that?
I can't speak for all those who want Trump re-elected but Harris is a gift horse for Republicans, the ads will be brutal to her & her terrible record with prosecuting blacks for minor crimes. Sending parents to prison for their kid's truancy not going to look too good either. They only have to use her own record to blow her apart like Gabbard did during the debate. Remember it?

https://youtu.be/s6CFS4tHf4w

The DNC have ruined the Party I once supported with their pretense of caring about the poor & the minorities & then appointing a woman who did nothing but destroy black & hispanic lives. She's a person with no principles unlike some of the other possible candidates. The party has sunken even lower imo & Trump will win more easily now. Republicans appear to be VERY happy with the V.P. pick as they know it's to their advantage.:biggrin:

Have you formed an opinion yet on whether YOU think she was the best pick the DNC made?:whistling:

Trump fans appear to be extremely unhappy with Biden's V.P. choice. That's a GOOD thing from a Democratic perspective!

david starling

Expect LOT'S of nasty screamemes featuring Kamala Harris. The Russians are hard at work, creating them and making them available to the Moscow Trump campaign.

david starling

Nobody is angry David, except maybe Jill Biden who was furious when Kamala called her husband a racist during the debate, remember that?
I can't speak for all those who want Trump re-elected but Harris is a gift horse for Republicans, the ads will be brutal to her & her terrible record with prosecuting blacks for minor crimes. Sending parents to prison for their kid's truancy not going to look too good either. They only have to use her own record to blow her apart like Gabbard did during the debate. Remember it?

https://youtu.be/s6CFS4tHf4w

The DNC have ruined the Party I once supported with their pretense of caring about the poor & the minorities & then appointing a woman who did nothing but destroy black & hispanic lives. She's a person with no principles unlike some of the other possible candidates. The party has sunken even lower imo & Trump will win more easily now. Republicans appear to be VERY happy with the V.P. pick as they know it's to their advantage.:biggrin:

Have you formed an opinion yet on whether YOU think she was the best pick the DNC made?:whistling:

Law and Order types do well in the Swing-States.
My real gauge on whether the DNC picked the right V.P. in regard to winning the election is the UNHAPPINESS of the Republicans with the choice. Trump himself is squawking and spitting vitriol!

Far from being smug and confident, the Trump Fans are in a tizzy about it!

david starling

Kamala Harris has introduced legislation that would remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act, which currently makes the possession, growing, and selling of marijuana a Felony under Federal law. She supports the right of States to make it a legalized, regulated substance within their own jurisdiction.

She also wants amnesty for all those imprisoned for non-violent marijuana convictions.

Good for her, in my opinion!