Will I have a long term relationship with the man I am in love with

ArmPeacock

We’ve recently hit a snag after a wonderful start. Some aspects::
Venus trine N Node, Sun sq N Node, Neptune sq N Node, lots of other N Node & South Node aspects.
I’ve dated my share and he seemed liked “the one,” immediately.
Him: leo sun, Scorpio moon, mars Gemini ; Me: Virgo sun, leo moon, Mars Scorpio
Both our ascendants conjunct our Mars
His progressed sun hits my Venus/mars natal midpoint, his vertex sits on my ascendant at 15 degrees Gemini
Any help is very much appreciated

https://imgur.com/a/ZguMYFV

Last edited:

waybread

Horary goes by the moment when the question became a burning issue for you. If you could cast a nice legible chart for that moment, we'll see what we can do.

Try Regiomontanus houses, which are generally preferred in horary, but Placidus is OK, too.

waybread

Let's try once more. When did this issue first become a burning question for you? That's the place, time and date for which you should cast the chart.

ArmPeacock

I had to cast a second chart asking the same question the next day. He’s been neglecting me the past week so I’m not surprised if there’s interest in someone else albeit discouraged. At least I know now not to give him anything more of my good time or energy. Thank you.

ArmPeacock

Let's try once more. When did this issue first become a burning question for you? That's the place, time and date for which you should cast the chart.

I had to cast the second chart the next day asking the same question. He’s been neglecting me this past week and I suspect it’s more than work, as he says