Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

Inquisag

According to Michael Osterholm, you just need to be in the room with someone who is breathing to get the virus. https://youtu.be/cZFhjMQrVts

I interpreted the wrong chart the first time and I used Lilly's rules for rumors.

As far as the late ascendant of the correct chart goes, the ruler in the 9th house makes it a radical chart for interpretation (president is in foreign country). I usually interpret late ascendants as "too late to ask" and I ask myself why would it be too late to ask. In this case, I think it was too late to ask because Trump already had the virus or he does not have the virus.

Saturn only makes a minor aspect; a semi-sextile to Mercury (the aspects with Jupiter and Uranus will not complete). That could be a yes he does have the virus or no, he gets a good health report.

Last edited:

leomoon

How can 10th house ruler be Trump? Querent is Indian.

Extremely late Ascendant. “Already infected” or “too soon to tell”?

I'll take a leap at it - (still learning):

10th would be Trump because although the querant question regards Trump who is the POTUS, I'd be inclined to take the 10th (secondarily, the Moon in the 7th)

The 10th would make Trump (Saturn) and agree with the general consensus here:
Originally Posted by Moondancing
Because he is asking about the President of the US, he gets 10th house, imo.
Late asc. question can show a situation where nothing can be done. Asc will move into Taurus with Venus strong in 1st house.

Yes, the late ascendant could mean what is done is done.
Let's see if we can guess. The results on Trump's test will be ready tomorrow or next day.
We hear today, he is getting tested, but so far, no word of the test result (perhaps we'll hear later or tomorrow)

Its not looking good to me, however.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

I lost the chart, will need to edit this....:surprised::sideways:

Agreed that it's "too late" regarding the virus itself, perhaps lends itself to saying a yes.

Then the case of the 7th house Moon 10degrees55' Scorpio puts the Moon Triplicity of Mars, with Terms of Jupiter, and the FAce of the Sun (from 10-20° Scorpio) ...
It sounds to me like Mars & Jupiter are a recurring theme for the coronavirus today. Jupiter because of the spreading, Mars because of the aggressive illnesses said to be 10 X deadlier then the flu virus.

Note: The Sun (could this be the POTUS?) is found with Neptune and Sun in the 23rd°Pisces, is in the Terms of Mars and the Decan of Mars (Face)

We'll find out soon I'm sure whichever way it goes. Perhaps he'll just be isolated for a few weeks? OR perhaps the 29th degree means quite literally, "too late to ask"

Last edited:

ElenaJ

According to Michael Osterholm, you just need to be in the room with someone who is breathing to get the virus. https://youtu.be/cZFhjMQrVts

Very interesting interview, thank you.
Obviously he is an informed expert, but some of what he says doesn't correspond with what is being advised here.
For example, the use of masks and gloves, the virus lasts quite a long time on surfaces and if you use gloves to touch, for example a shopping cart or a turnstile, it saves you that contact. And of course all the medical workers are wearing both masks and gloves, for a reason.
As well as being in the same room for a few minutes, it's too soon for it to enter you. And the symptoms usually are showing up after 2 weeks, which is why anyone who was in substantial or repeated contact with a person who tests positive, is quarantined for two weeks.
What he said about the Milan hospitals however is very true, they are overloaded. They have just taken on an expert who handled setting up after earthquake disasters, to transform an unused fair area in Milan into hospital to increase capacity. And there is a drastic shortage of ventilators for patients in severe cases with respiratory difficulty, they have to select those who they believe have a better survival chance. Terrible.

Inquisag

Trump's natal chart
trump-natal.jpg

Part of fortune is 27 Aquarius 08, 6th house

Last edited:

leomoon

Inquisitor: Did you notice over his 6th house, Tr. Mercury is now triggering his P.O.F there which is opposing his natal Mars in the house of isolation?

If nothing else, it's rather ironic. (can't see if you posted the natal P.O.F. at 28 degrees 15' Aquarius in the 6th. so I'll post my chart here so you can see:

Inquisag

Leomoon - part of fortune is calculated on a separate page, but I did an edit to add the info.

Saturn is about to conjunct his 6th house cusp too. It will go in the house a little and come out, then go in again.

------

Omg! Transiting Jupiter, ruler of his 8th house conjuncts transiting Mars and opposes his natal Saturn on March 22 with Moon transiting the 8th house. I definitely would not want to see this lineup affecting my chart.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Leomoon - part of fortune is calculated on a separate page, but I did an edit to add the info.

Saturn is about to conjunct his 6th house cusp too. It will go in the house a little and come out, then go in again.

And Saturn rules his 6th house, with the current transits in Capricorn opposing his natal Venus and Saturn.

Moondancing

Premium Member
The 10th house represents presidents and kings.
So Trump is 10th house ruled by Saturn, strong by sign, in the last degree.
Is it relevant here that Saturn squares exactly the ascendent?
Trump's 6th of health is the radical 3rd, ruled by mercury (respiratory, air) with strengthening north node there.
Mercury makes a semi-sextile to Saturn, is located in Saturn's sign, and natural house.
Trump's health is good, he hasn't contracted the virus.

Nice analysis. Thinking of Mercury here, it's going into Pieces on Monday where it is in it's fall and detriment. Could be he might not get a clean bill of health from this test but I say he is strong and will be fine. That Mercury could also represent the media's pressure on him to get the test done and the continued bad press.

Last edited:

Inquisag

Wow! That result does not concur with his natal chart. Hope he really is well. I'm interested to see what happens next week. I will take a look at the US chart, meanwhile.

OMG, again! That Capricorn lineup opposes Mercury in the US Philly 8th house.
astro_24gw_usa_philly_2020322.1761.9793.png

Last edited:

leomoon

Wow! That result does not concur with his natal chart. Hope he really is well. I'm interested to see what happens next week. I will take a look at the US chart, meanwhile.

IF you like to read horary charts too, there is one thread open asking IF he has Coronavirus, and I participated there, but would like to see what others think about it too! The Question was asked by someone with 29°Rising ASC on the horary. "Too late?" I guess that can be interpreted a few ways now.

But I do recall, he will have Saturn going into Aquarius then coming back out again (rx) ,but reaching into his 6th.

Note: I think you did go onto that thread, sorry - it wasn't about Trump after all. BUT I do think Saturn going into AQ and on the cusp of his 6th is a new beginning for him to be repeated in the near future. ..

Last edited:

aquarius7000

How does that work? Trump is the president of a foreign country for querent.

The querent could be Indian and living in the US. Also, their Q is specifically about Trump, not about PM Modi (their PM).

You can also look at the Sun, which can be taken to represent the President as the person of authority.

If you continue to look at Saturn, Saturn is at the 29th degree - critical degree. The Moon too is in its fall. I am not sure we know the truth about Trump's report.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I just don’t see how an astrologer can assign a distant person in a 6 billion person world the standing to ask a horary questions about a stranger’s specific health event, even if that stranger is a world leader.
This thread's Q is very specific to Trump (not to Modi or Bolsanaro): Re: Did Trump get infected with Corona Virus when he met the Brazilian official?

Hence the chart that has been cast is specific to Trump as well.

mrastro

Account Closed
The querent could be Indian and living in the US. Also, their Q is specifically about Trump, not about PM Modi (their PM).

You can also look at the Sun, which can be taken to represent the President as the person of authority.

If you continue to look at Saturn, Saturn is at the 29th degree - critical degree. The Moon too is in its fall. I am not sure we know the truth about Trump's report.

Hi Aquarius, I live in India, at the location given in the horary chart. I was born in India

mrastro

Account Closed
You may have a point here and possibly the reason for the late asc. It could show the question is moot or meaningless because the question is asked on a whim?

I had been thinking about asking the question "Will the Corona virus enter the White house?". Then on Friday morning I saw the news about Brazilian official and Trump. I asked the question at the start of this thread as soon as I saw the news.

ElenaJ

"Anyway there are 2 officials in this question and one left out of it. Trump’s official meeting is with Jair Bolsonaro, a third country’s leader, and the speculative transmitter is an official in Bolsonaro’s administration. Wouldn’t you expect to see all three individuals in this chart?"

No, because they weren't part of the question.
Also, it is an assumption that, if he had tested positive, he had necessarily been infected by one of these two. But that would not necessarily be the case. He meets with hundreds of people.

Moondancing

Premium Member

The Moon probably signifies the public and it's mood regarding the virus and the president. It is not the president's co-ruler or is it aspecting him. Not sure how significant the 29th degree is considering there is very little change moving from Cap to Aquarius. It might also be said he's in a tough spot dealing with this issue and not being deceptive. Although, perrigrine Mercury aspecting him might signify a lie but it is a weak aspect and he has a lot of dignity. Much more evidence that the Mercury signifies the press putting pressure on him.

Why lie about something that will be discovered shortly because he will get sick?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

The Moon probably signifies the public and it's mood regarding the virus and the president. It is not the president's co-ruler or is it aspecting him. Not sure how significant the 29th degree is considering there is very little change moving from Cap to Aquarius. ...Why lie about something that will be discovered shortly because he will get sick?

Very - the critical degree of the Moon is very important. In Horary and event Astrology, the Moon represents the flow of events. It is the heart or the engine of the chart. Its condition is very telling of whatever is being asked.

This is not about our political leanings, or at least I hope it isn't. The truth will not come out if the president doesn't want it to.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Very - the critical degree of the Moon is very important. In Horary and event Astrology, the Moon represents the flow of events. It is the heart or the engine of the chart. Its condition is very telling of whatever is being asked.

This is not about our political leanings, or at least I hope it isn't. The truth will not come out if the president doesn't want it to.

The Moon in mundane chart denotes the common people, women generally, crowds, and all matters of a common or public nature. The position of the Moon in a mundane chart will show where the public's attention falls. This is what I am using as my interpretation of the Moon.

Tomorrow he is going to a church for a National Day of Prayer. Would he do that knowing he has the virus?

P.S. Church service is on the radio.

Last edited: