Thread: Followers
View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2019, 06:35 AM

Re: Followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Hi again Opal,
I was able to check the site you provided a few mins. ago, yet which has already been deleted from your post. i wonder why that was?

Was it? It's back........

Unfortunately, my rapidly becoming forgetful mind can't remember the name of it, so I can't go back to check further regarding what prompted your original post query, and how Neptune is placed.

A smile did cross my lips at reading the analysis in which was written:-
Capricorn is a feminine and passive sign, yet its ruler Saturn is perceived as 'he'.
Sagittarius is a masculine and active sign, yet Jupiter is perceived as 'she'.

In my reading......Venus in ancient times was perceived to be male, and a warrior, only later was the myth of a feminine nature.....The duplicity of the nature of the planets natures......androgeny........I guess in different Ages what is required from the planets they supply........for the time in space that is being experienced........but then....maybe not

I used to have a similar mindset with Libra and its ruler Venus. I always thought of it as passive feminine of nature until a fellow astrologer pointed out its character trait. I had to get a different visualisation of how the planet worked, as per Sun's influence (Leo through Capricorn) as per that of Moon influence (Cancer reverse direction through Aquarius). Its function did come over differently in my mind.
Perhaps the difference is no longer considered important in modern/younger astrologers approaches to the chart? There's no active/passive, masculine/feminine difference in influence. A planet just 'is'.

Interesting concept.....then reversing as in precession.......I feel that the planets just are.....but they all contain assertive/passive, masculine/feminine......

As I have mentioned in other posts......from The Nag Hamadi's, The Creation of Adam.....I enjoyed the premise of the planets and all 365 entities.....working together to give a piece of themselves to make Adam so that no One of them could alone take credit.......and now we have a singular God entity claiming creation.......interesting.......funny.....

When I joined the forum xx years ago I typed too fast and missed the E in the pseudonym, as per on the other forum. It couldn't be corrected here and was left as it was.

What's in a name??? Numerology.....yay!!

'Fris' actually means 'fresh' in Dutch.
'Fries' is a person from a particular Dutch province.
The 'angal' part often gets altered to a slightly different spelling in posts as well.

Thank you for the lesson in Dutch......my maternal Grandmother was, but always said she was Belgian, and spoke Flemish. I love the licorice........

Mindset working again??
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sometimes