View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2019, 10:14 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Would this be a VOC moon?

Thanks to ElenaJ and IleneK for answering the real question! And, folks, please stick to answering the actual question, in your own words, whether it's in this thread or any other. I just deleted a VERY LONG post that consisted entirely of quotes, none of which answered the question I asked, plus a post that quoted that whole post. Moderator privilege, exercised.

Furthermore, we have some very specific forum rules about quotes in posts:

- The quote has to be no longer than 100 words, with the source cited. This rule actually was followed in the deleted post--while it was many quotes, they were all short enough and cited. However, the other rules were not:

- The meat of the post has to be your own words. A quote may be used to back up what you have to say, but your whole post can't consist of the quote(s). The deleted post had nothing at all in it that was really the poster's own words.

- Finally, no more than 3 quotes in the same post are allowed. There were WAY more than 3 quotes in that post.
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!