Thread: Oculum Neptunis
View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2018, 07:50 AM

Re: Oculum Neptunis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I don't believe in coincidence but I'm also a skeptic therefore possibly made so by the universe, I doubt and question everything (although not always in a verbally expressive manor)?
That's good. Balance. The folly of Neptune can be too much willingness to invest in idealistic visions

Synchronicities. Do you experience a lot of them? The curious thing about them is that it's not often a result of what you could call precognition. Like an example is that yesterday I had a Monster energy drink, I brought it with me, and I said the word 'monster' in my head and right that second, I heard it on the television. It was all happenstance. Sometimes it is things like thinking of words or phrases and hearing them either a second later or a little bit later. Sometimes it's just more happenstance

I don't know what to think of that. I like to believe it means everything is aligned somehow and perhaps I'm where I'm supposed to be, then again, time doesn't truly exist, so who knows

I feel like I'm constantly thinking of what might be or what could be, but I'm also aware that I could be completely wrong and I don't know anything at all. I do believe in intuition tho. And I also have come to believe in the idea that we shape our universe or at least we can be in touch with our higher self or not in touch with our higher self and the more in touch with it we are, the more things go positively for us