Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Hkk

Account Closed
That’s a good idea 💡 all I know is that I don’t find ‘pretty’ men attractive. I like the rough manly look and they have a twinkle in their eyes lol

ElenaJ

That’s a good idea 💡 all I know is that I don’t find ‘pretty’ men attractive. I like the rough manly look and they have a twinkle in their eyes lol

You'll need their birth times for their ascendent, where the twinkle in their eyes lies!

helike13

It's easy to see in my chart.

Just look at my Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter and Sun. All of them are at 11° in different signs.

And they are 'aligned' in an aspect configuration called Yod or Finger of God.

3fd5ecf4176bf97303a148057d736c66.png

Hkk

Account Closed

Just look at my Saturn, Uranus, Jupiter and Sun. All of them are at 11° in different signs.

Ooooj yes I can see. Is this beneficial for anything then? The yod

helike13

At the moment I can't see any benefits. Maybe it has not evolved yet.
Actually it's very hard to work with this aspect pattern.

What I noticed and it's quite typical for Yod charts... that I feel I have a special thing to do in my life like it's a special destiny. And I have this feeling since I'm very young. And I'm in the passenger seat of my life. I have very little control over it. And my life is like a Brazilian telenovela.... :(

Especially after my 1st Saturn Return....

Hkk

Account Closed
At the moment I can't see any benefits. Maybe it has not evolved yet.
Actually it's very hard to work with this aspect pattern.

What I noticed and it's quite typical for Yod charts... that I feel I have a special thing to do in my life like it's a special destiny. And I have this feeling since I'm very young. And I'm in the passenger seat of my life. I have very little control over it. And my life is like a Brazilian telenovela.... :(

Especially after my 1st Saturn Return....

Awwww bless you 😍😍. Your mc is Pisces how’s that for you? You should also join my other thread about Pisces. Would be interesting to hear your view as it’s your mc and how the world views you 😊

helike13

I currently have Neptune transiting over my Pisces MC. So maybe this is the time when I will finally find my career.

Actually I am a food hawker, gardener, electrician, IT administrator and so many more. Pisces is the Jolly Joker of the zodiac. It can adapt. But the world sees me as quite 'confused'.

Hkk

Account Closed
I currently have Neptune transiting over my Pisces MC. So maybe this is the time when I will finally find my career.

Actually I am a food hawker, gardener, electrician, IT administrator and so many more. Pisces is the Jolly Joker of the zodiac. It can adapt. But the world sees me as quite 'confused'.

Very very interesting as it’s your mc join the thread then called Pisces. That’s my thread too.😍

Neptunian Rainbow

Your chart is really fascinating :eek: It looks as if you are meant to be a spiritual teacher. I think that you should google Teal Swan. She has NN conjunct Chiron and SN conjunct Uranus in the same signs and houses as you. She has Sun and Venus conjunct in Gemini and a Cancer ascendant (5 degrees from yours).

If you would move your planets in the sixth and fifth house a bit to the south, it would look like her placements. Oprah Winfrey also has NN conjunct Chiron. Teal is a spiritual teacher. She is attractive and it has been easy for her to find partners. She has Venus sesquisquare Mars and Saturn instead of a quincunx there. I believe that your quincunxes may be causing your issues and perhaps the Moon on the Asc since you are a man?

I have two Yods and many oppositions just like you, I know how severely frustrating and difficult it is. I also have Venus quincunx Saturn. For me it plays out like this: As I see it, I have to choose between experiencing Venus (love) and Saturn (being respected/maintaining my dignity/being with a responsible, mature, honest and committed man). I cannot be with someone I don’t feel passionate feelings for so choosing Saturn is not an option. I have deep issues of feeling unlovable and unworthy of respect due to father issues. I also have serious issues with the lack of morals people have when they date (Saturn in the ninth).

Perhaps you feel like you can´t get love from women if you are respectful and responsible towards them? It´s a **** if you do, **** if you don´t kind of feeling with the **** Yods :andy:

I see that you have Jupiter opposite Moon and Sun opposite Uranus creating a cross with semisextiles and quincunxes forming a rectangle around the cross. I have the exact same formation, only with Sun opposite Jupiter and Moon opposite Uranus. I have never read about a formation that looks like that, but I see those aspects as connected somehow. We project the oppositions. I have met many erratic and unstable men (Uranus). My last obsession was born in your country. I usually like foreigners or men who travel a lot (Jupiter).

Regarding dating, my advice to you is to take baby steps forward. You could for example start with going on dates with women who are not your type, just to practice going out with women and talking with them. I have thrown myself into one disaster after another and I gradually evolve. But it must be added that it is way easier for women. And I have Neptune on the Asc, men usually tell me on the first date that I am the most amazing woman they have ever met and that they see a future with me. When they get near me and all of my quincunxes and oppositions, the roller coaster begins.

Saturn in the fifth probably inhibits your capacity to give out energy, give from the heart, shine and flirt. Conjunct Mars it may inhibit your capacity to take initiative, be assertive and irradiate masculine confidence. But it is possible to overcome saturnian blockages. When I was about 14 years old, I would simply turn around and walk away if a boy approached me because I felt so insecure. I have practised and nowadays I do well on dates.

You could try to take care of your health and just throw yourself out there. Perhaps love waits around the corner. Look at your transits, for example Pluto-Venus transits are helpful :love:

Last edited:

helike13

Thanks for the long reply.

I have just googled Teal Swan... So I have a famous astro-sister :) By the way she also has those typical Cancer ascendant eyes like me :D

Actually I feel that strong Cancer theme in my birth chart is rather a disadvantage as I am a man.