Does this mean i'm agressive?

Kekerina

well i am stuying my nathal chat and somethings brings my attention,that my mars it's mostly bad aspected see

c88eES.png

what it's your opinion?

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you aggressive?

You know yourself better than we do.

I would think that an opposition between Mars and Saturn might make it difficult to decide whether to be aggressive or not. With hard aspects, every planet involved is trying to make itself heard, but they're not working together seamlessly. Mars would be aggressive, but Saturn puts on the brakes. And since this is a t-square, we've also got Jupiter speaking up.

How does this play out for you?

Last edited:

Kekerina

Well i'm th kind of person that shut up but that it only goes worst and then i'll explote, i could be really mean when i explote, but since i start stuying my mars i notice the potential energy, also with that scorpio on my venus i see that i am very demanding to my patner sometimes :pinched: and get obsessed, it's something that im working on it d you see any others aspect i should be notice? thanks for responding me

Osamenor

Staff member
You've got Mars in an angular house. That does make its energy strong for you. And it's talking to, by aspect, not only Jupiter, but Pluto. The explosiveness you describe sounds like that combination.

You also have Aquarius rising. Aquarius's archetype is the truth sayer. Aquarius just has to speak its truth.

Trying to shut up is never going to work for you. Best if you don't try.

If you're worried about saying too much and offending people, or being too demanding, you could probably feel more in control of that by doing something that matters to you. Your Mars/Saturn opposition is not only part of a t-square, it's also given some relief by your Sun, which trines Mars and sextiles Saturn. That adds some smooth flowing energy to the mix, but keep in mind, Mars and Saturn meet in your Sun. Whatever you do, it needs to be something that fits your Sun message of personal growth.

I'm thinking do here because Sun trines Mars in Virgo, and Virgo is all about doing. Mars is passion. If you do what you're passionate about, you're channeling that energy. If you don't do what you're passionate about, you'll explode. Or, worse, give your Mars power away, which results in drawing people into your life who reflect Mars at you in a horrific way. (If your relationship with your husband is not like that, then you're holding onto your Mars energy. But if you had any previous partners, it's possible the relationship was like that, if you were not as well in tune with your Mars at the time.)

And because this is a trine to your Sun, this should be doing something that feeds your own personal growth. Capricorn especially likes having a goal to achieve. With an eleventh house sun, maybe this is a social goal, a team effort, or a community building kind of goal. Maybe it's something that's for yourself but others help you get there.

Kekerina

You are so right, i also see my chiron in the seven 7 house and what you say about my ex is totally right, i was with an agressive person, it was a lesson of life and i learned a lot on how to be alone in the world and defend myself, he was so dominate to me and i became a person who depended on him, sooo ugly then he trow me to the street, but i was able to survive and my partner and the father of my son helps me to canalize that energy, we are making our own bussines, and in our plans is to make a fundation to help kids that don't eat well, we are doing are best, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Does this mean i'm agressive? Somethings brings my attention,that my mars it's mostly bad aspected see
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]this is really a funny question. :sideways: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And I agree with Osamenor - who should better know about- as you yourself ? :ninja:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mars in virgo in 7th house is a rational and reasonable mars energy and is active on encounter area and under sun as ruler - that is what you attract and experience innerly and from outside as mirror.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mars is in good trine contact with your sun in 11th house – among others social media area. But on personal level and in relationship mars is part of a t-square with jupiter in 10th at apex and is opposed by your saturn in 1st house. Not respecting the rules or not knowing the rules or not getting aware and learning them is the most anger you can get – out of your chart. You will always find a challenger (opposition) to function like a mirror for you. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But in fact you are right- if you explode- it is with jupiter at apex- then really "a lot" and "a very much" and expanding. But you quickly feel yourself guilty afterwards. Expect and attract punishing. And it is going around again. Until you have learned saturn’s lessons at first.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No square or opposition is bad – it is a challenge-energy and a chance to evolve your own behaviour for your best.[/FONT]