Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

827dab4cd2dbb5086be61321d3471343.png

Chrysalis

Apps you really shouldn't smoke marijuana, it makes you have genuine random thoughts. :biggrin:

Haha just writing that has made me remember that banned member who used to be on here, I think her name was Valerie ..idk it started with a V anyway, and she always used to add the :whistling: emoji to her posts. She kind of lost it towards the end, but she was harmless.

Opal

Premium Member
Here’s a genuine random thought
Cancer should be renamed to “Luna”
It sounds better and has a direct reference to the moon

Cancer is opposite Capricorn
Saturn rules over Aquarius and Capricorn
Aquarius is opposite Leo

I’ve always seen Leo and Cancer as very close because of this
Leo and Luna makes for a nice duo
The Sun rises in day, and the moon rises in the night

Saturn builds in Capricorn, and Saturn delivers the fruits in Heaven in Aquarius, or Uranian Atlantis

The Ego (sun) and the reflection or inner part of it (moon) are blocked or inhibited by reality (Saturn) but reality is what gives meaning and purpose

If we could have our cake and eat it too, then what would anything be? If reality could be written by whim then reality would have no meaning. It would not exist.

Although Sun and Moon are opposite Saturn, this opposition is what makes things actual things. It’s what gives the Sun a real identity and the moon real emotions.

I really like that. With the stigma that goes with the word not the sign. Similar to companies that used the name Isis, before it was used elsewhere. And like Corona Beer, before Corona Virus. People word associate, without thinking. They should start using political party names. Just for fun. Liberal virus. Republican disease. Conservative cancer. :whistling:

Yes AppLeo, I like Luna for the sign between Gemini and Leo!:biggrin: