pisces

PlutoLibScoAsc

I read the page. That described very well with the pisces sun church girl I mentioned earlier in the other thread. Edit add:Where she has #1Neptune and #1Sag dominant.

Last edited:

Gemini888

I'm not a Pisces, but that article looks to me like those cheap magazine "astrology" columns that try too hard to preach about Sun signs to the astrology "normies". Saying Pisces is stinky and they are secretly jealous of rich people? :andy: What? I agree with the sainty and dreamer things though, but the argument for them is too weak.

I also tried to find charts of some of the "negative Pisces avatars" and came up with Ed McMahon and Tammy Faye Bakker. Both of them were Pisces, but McMahon had a splash chart with not that much focus on Pisces (and I'm not sure why he was negative either). Bakker's energy is actually more focused on Taurus, Gemini and Aquarius and she only had one Pisces placement. This article is clearly trying too hard to push its point forward.

So that's my opinion on the article. I don't think I'd use it to bash a Pisces if I had a chance. It would be better if the writer dug deeper and push forward examples of people who are actually influenced strongly by Pisces.

Hkk

Account Closed
I read the page. That described very well with the pisces sun church girl I mentioned earlier in the other thread. Edit add:Where she has #1Neptune and #1Sag dominant.

Yes I remember you mentioning her! Sounds like her too and it sounds like many other Pisces ppl I know lol

Hkk

Account Closed
So do you think the article is complete Pisces bashing? Or is there some truth in it?

I understand there is more to your rising sun and moon signs eg planets and the placements etc however overall what are your experiences with Pisces sun rising or moon? EXPERIENCES count for a lot

Moondancing

Premium Member
"Pisceans find their paths early in life or probably not at all."

I remember reading this in my son's early life. He took the latter path.
The last paragraph had me laughing as I recognized how many times I
thought that. Delightful man who is very forgiving, as I needed it. :)

DM

Hkk

Account Closed
All signs have positive and negative traits, just like people do.

What do you think about certain sun signs grating on others and a real pattern of these signs such as Pisces with people experiencing their manipulative behaviours. Well, experiencing their more ‘negative’ traits?

Hkk

Account Closed
"Pisceans find their paths early in life or probably not at all."

I remember reading this in my son's early life. He took the latter path.
The last paragraph had me laughing as I recognized how many times I
thought that. Delightful man who is very forgiving, as I needed it. :)

DM

This article maybe ‘pop’ astrology however it seems to resonate with a lot of ppl. We can be educated in astrology but experience is experience! I read that Pisces takes on the traits of all the signs and blends it into one! Is that all the negative traits?

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm not a Pisces, but that article looks to me like those cheap magazine "astrology" columns that try too hard to preach about Sun signs to the astrology "normies". Saying Pisces is stinky and they are secretly jealous of rich people? :andy: What? I agree with the sainty and dreamer things though, but the argument for them is too weak.

I also tried to find charts of some of the "negative Pisces avatars" and came up with Ed McMahon and Tammy Faye Bakker. Both of them were Pisces, but McMahon had a splash chart with not that much focus on Pisces (and I'm not sure why he was negative either). Bakker's energy is actually more focused on Taurus, Gemini and Aquarius and she only had one Pisces placement. This article is clearly trying too hard to push its point forward.

So that's my opinion on the article. I don't think I'd use it to bash a Pisces if I had a chance. It would be better if the writer dug deeper and push forward examples of people who are actually influenced strongly by Pisces.
You think it’s pisces bashing? What about your personal experiences? How have they been with Pisces. Be interesting to know x

Gemini888

You think it’s pisces bashing? What about your personal experiences? How have they been with Pisces. Be interesting to know x
I hope you don't take any offense to what I said, because I was commenting on the article specifically. So yeah, I think the article is Pisces bashing. I just can't help but see the bias :whistling:

But I know you are using the article as a front for a bigger discussion. I'm not a Pisces, but I personally have Pisces Saturn in 12H squaring Merc. I think my self-pitying tendency comes from this. But at the same time, my Saturn is lord of my 10H and in mutual reception with Neptune, so I do feel bad about self-pitying afterward. Pisces Saturn operates in a really strange manner. The dutiful, realistic Saturn is at odd with dreamy Pisces. But I'm currently making art and I realize how well Pisces and Saturn work together in that context. Pisces heightens creativity and Saturn gives Pisces the motivation to keep at it. The river-and-bank metaphor fits my creative process very well.

I've met some Pisces Sun people irl and tbh they are all over the place. If anything, they never fit the stereotype 100%. One Pisces man is an utter social butterfly. He has the ability to talk with anyone about anything. In his school year he was active in all kinds of school groups. But he doesn't seem to form any deep connection with anyone (which doesn't sit well with my 8H Pluto btw). A Pisces friend of mine is more reserved and sensitive. She is the one that fits the most to the stereotype, believing in fate, ghosts and stuff. And she never really commits to any goal. But then again she also has Gemini Moon and Sag Asc. Another Pisces woman looks and sounds really tough and unapproachable. She admits that she was an outcast during childhood and couldn't make friends, but it just seems to me like she was deliberately pushing people away for some reason. And one thing I discovered that the way to break through her armor is to let her talk first. She just needs someone to listen to.

Hkk

Account Closed
I hope you don't take any offense to what I said, because I was commenting on the article specifically. So yeah, I think the article is Pisces bashing. I just can't help but see the bias :whistling:

But I know you are using the article as a front for a bigger discussion. I'm not a Pisces, but I personally have Pisces Saturn in 12H squaring Merc. I think my self-pitying tendency comes from this. But at the same time, my Saturn is lord of my 10H and in mutual reception with Neptune, so I do feel bad about self-pitying afterward. Pisces Saturn operates in a really strange manner. The dutiful, realistic Saturn is at odd with dreamy Pisces. But I'm currently making art and I realize how well Pisces and Saturn work together in that context. Pisces heightens creativity and Saturn gives Pisces the motivation to keep at it. The river-and-bank metaphor fits my creative process very well.

I've met some Pisces Sun people irl and tbh they are all over the place. If anything, they never fit the stereotype 100%. One Pisces man is an utter social butterfly. He has the ability to talk with anyone about anything. In his school year he was active in all kinds of school groups. But he doesn't seem to form any deep connection with anyone (which doesn't sit well with my 8H Pluto btw). A Pisces friend of mine is more reserved and sensitive. She is the one that fits the most to the stereotype, believing in fate, ghosts and stuff. And she never really commits to any goal. But then again she also has Gemini Moon and Sag Asc. Another Pisces woman looks and sounds really tough and unapproachable. She admits that she was an outcast during childhood and couldn't make friends, but it just seems to me like she was deliberately pushing people away for some reason. And one thing I discovered that the way to break through her armor is to let her talk first. She just needs someone to listen to.

Hey G noooo no offfence taken at all. I welcome all views,opinions and insights. For me this is a learning curve 😊 especially to people’s reactions too!

It’s interesting what you say about Saturn and Pisces as pop astrology always seem to do the sun comparability charts and they say cap and Pisces go well together however to me that doesn’t make sense. Also from the Saturn point of view it doesn’t sound right either.

I love your diplomacy 😍