why am i such a weirdo? also, roast me

revvn

i've gotten astrology readings before and i feel like they're just telling me what i want to hear, or maybe the best potentials of my chart. i feel like i'm actually just manifesting the negative sides

i'm an incredible recluse, no friends, work from home, can't talk to people at all. my roommate who i've known for like 8 years mentioned something like they dont know anything about me the other day. had 10 minute conversation with her, the longest i've ever had.

the couple of times people invited me to some social thing, i just dont talk and i can tell im just making people uncomfortable "man you sure are quiet"

i just cant stand talking about mundane things. i wanna talk about aliens, ufos, occultism, spirituality, religions, mysticism, paranormal stuff, etc. i have absolutely zero interest in how your or my weekend was, im sure it was a lot like the last hundred weekends. but this is really what anyone seems to ever want to talk about, i don't even bother(or more accurately, i can't bother, i literally cant even pretend to be normal and talk about casual stuff)

and beyond the social aspect i have zero worldly ambition. i do my job to make what i absolutely must to survive and not an inch more. im absolutely certain i will never have a family, a high paying job, or even some kind of practiced skill or talent, just not interested in the slightest. rather spend all my days reading books, watching youtube, and playing video games. im only truly comfortable when im alone or anonymous

so yea someone wanna assure this is shown in my chart. or just explain the "worst" or negative aspects to my chart i seem to be manifesting.

:alien:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2y5y7BxgM

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 63

PurpleReign

Meh, a lot of people are introverted and don’t like superficial conversations. That’s not uncommon. Lots of people are “quiet” around most except for a select few they trust and feel they can open up to. People like that are a dime a dozen. That doesn’t mean you won’t even find a person to settle down with and have a family.

You’re a Pisces Sun, and many Pisceans are shy introverts. You’re Pisces Mercury further emphasizes introvertedness and it’s retrograde, so you likely feel like you can’t express your thoughts or ideas very clearly or effectively (unless it is through writing or art). That can make you less likely to speak up or enter conversation with people you don’t know too well. Your moon in Capricorn may also play a part as well. Capricorn’s aren’t necessarily known for their extrovertedness or overly extravagant behavior. They tend to keep to themselves and are independent.

You just sound like a typical independent introvert to me. I mean, unless you’ve been diagnosed with something like social anxiety disorder or something like that, I don’t see what the problem is. Being a social butterfly just isn’t for everybody, that’s all.

PurpleReign

Are you committed to the whole signs chart? I wonder if you put it in Placidus would it make more sense to you?

This is a good point. I use Placidus myself, and it fits me better than whole signs. It might not be a bad idea to make a Placidus chart and compare it to see which works better for you.

conspiracy theorist

On the practical side of things, are you so much of an introverted weirdo that you wouldn't go to conventions where your fellow weirdos can have in-depth discussions about their pet obsessions? You'd be one weirdo among many, in a faceless crowd of weirdness. Maybe your 3 Piscean Planets, Moon-Neptune conjunction and 12th house Mars can get behind the idea of connecting to a wider collective of deeply shared convictions.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case helps relate to the chart,
share how true-untrue
traits-talents-life trends-remedies etc etc,

cap 9th inimical-malefic for taurus asc,
stress-delays in luck-education-travels etc;
moon-venus cap artistic aptitudes;
heart-lung-kidney issues;

9th lord sat negating to 8th sag,
negating luck and support from father,
philosophical explorations;
cap settling life at 36+

10th lord sat over 8th, career issues;
sat aspect own acq, protective of career,
but not healthy relationship with boss;

sat-ketu now transit moon-venus cap,
under emotional stress, tending to distant lands;
detachment from parents-marriage relationship;
pain-injury-surgery;

sun-mer-jup own pisces 11th, gains from advisory roles;
and from corporates, govt, teachers, gurus, consultants, social elite;

mer pisces debilated, emotional and confused
but debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

rahu NNode impulsive aries 12th for foreign lands;
ketu separative SNode libra 6th,
accident prone, job separations;

mars taurus asc, creative-energetic-extra stubborn;
aptitude for cooking, food technology, etc,

mars aspect own scopio 7th,
promoting research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
but not good for health of spouse;

most planets between rahu-ketu the nodes,
rahu transits in sequence over planets clouding things;
ketu transits causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery;

jup now transit sat sag 8th for philosophical explorations,
scope for employment - medical, law-justice etc;
chronic urological-piles-liver issues;
observe fast sat evenings;

do ack promptly and offer your weird comments,

wishing well, kshantaram

Meluzina

i've gotten astrology readings before and i feel like they're just telling me what i want to hear, or maybe the best potentials of my chart. i feel like i'm actually just manifesting the negative sides

i'm an incredible recluse, no friends, work from home, can't talk to people at all. my roommate who i've known for like 8 years mentioned something like they dont know anything about me the other day. had 10 minute conversation with her, the longest i've ever had.

the couple of times people invited me to some social thing, i just dont talk and i can tell im just making people uncomfortable "man you sure are quiet"

i just cant stand talking about mundane things. i wanna talk about aliens, ufos, occultism, spirituality, religions, mysticism, paranormal stuff, etc. i have absolutely zero interest in how your or my weekend was, im sure it was a lot like the last hundred weekends. but this is really what anyone seems to ever want to talk about, i don't even bother(or more accurately, i can't bother, i literally cant even pretend to be normal and talk about casual stuff)

and beyond the social aspect i have zero worldly ambition. i do my job to make what i absolutely must to survive and not an inch more. im absolutely certain i will never have a family, a high paying job, or even some kind of practiced skill or talent, just not interested in the slightest. rather spend all my days reading books, watching youtube, and playing video games. im only truly comfortable when im alone or anonymous

so yea someone wanna assure this is shown in my chart. or just explain the "worst" or negative aspects to my chart i seem to be manifesting.

:alien:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF2y5y7BxgM

I'm just learning to make wild assumptions so please tell me after how are they. By the way they'll be probably kinda **** because without placidius it's very inaccurate.

No Ketus included.

You have chiron in gemini. Did your parents teach you to shut the **** up? Did they tell you your **** is boring? Or was it that the kids didn't want to be friends with you? And your north node is in (near to?) 12th. You don't really think you can get anywhere in your life, do you? Not by yourslef. You don't have any aspiration, you don't think that a pointless little bug like you could have fate? You will probably never fully undestand that. And that Jupiter, like you don't thing you can expand and find any meaning. Was your father a pedant? Was he too much? You feel like a victim now. (mars in 12 opposite pluto) Oh, they didn't let you, poor little thing. Are you a masochist now? Maybe you would even literally like a girl to discipline you (capricorn venus). You wouldn't like to change things for yourself. Complaining's much safer. You don't even really know how, how to set yourself, how to be the leading role of your life, you are a hurt person (12th house ruler connection to moon and neptune). But it's bugging you (12 aries). But you are too conservated, you just wouldn't risk your comfort zone where you hide in the stable walls because that's what you lack inside (taurus asc). You would rather just die in your room like Řehoř Samsa. The world is just so vast and fluid to take action. Like it's not safe for a sensitive pussy soul like you (pisces and cancer probably 3H). You might still dream about success but you kinda feel it's just an ilusionary kingdom (neptune capri). What you were left to is only to feel cold inside, there's no love in your life, there are no warm arms to accept you because that's what you choose. The option for you is to retreat in the fog, in your phantasy, ghost and ilusions accept you, that's where you can expand and be (sun, mercury, jupiter pisces). You can make a career being a weirdo. But maybe once you'll find that your strenght is the dark perversion inside you which makes a very magical person (pluto sex and trine sun, moon, mercury and neptune) and turn sorrow into hope.

three M symbols

Mercury in 11th house like to study the unknown (ufos, astrology, scientific things..)
Sun in 11th house like it too. excentric, marginal or not common things.
Internet is also a part of 11th house. With the fact to be anonymous - unknown

North Node in 12th house can cause isolation, long issues, "undoing", being away from society. Interests for spirituality, psychology, hidden patterns and things, symbolism, etc.. It's also the mental health house. Metaphysical questions about purpose of life and reality, god...
Your Mars likes those weird things because it's the ruler of 12th house North Node - in 12th house.
So, your life goal is more an inner quest than a wish to develop a "public life" to fits with "reality" and "normal behavior"...
Mars is in Taurus (fix earth sign), you're staying on your choices and habits. It's a conservative sign.

Venus and Moon in 9th house want to learn things too. For example : religion, moral, philosophy, traveling or learning about other countries or cultures, the will to earn wisdom and knowledge.. Understand how those things works in a concrete way (capricorn is an earth sign)

Your 7th house ruler (of partnerships) is in 12th house.
So maybe this is why you rather prefer to be by yourself.

You also have a lot of Earth and Water.

Having no air in the chart can creates difficulties to adapt in mundane "superficial" context.

Last edited: