Major Aspects to Natal Chart

Spread the Light

Transits make Major Aspects to natal Asc., Sun, Pluto, Mars, Venus & Jupiter

I have a lot of transits going on that are affecting my natal chart.

Mars & Venus Opposite Natal Mars & Venus
Saturn squaring both sets...
Jupiter conjunct natal Pluto 4° Scorpio and square my Natal Sun 2° Aquarius

Long term Transits
Uranus Square Jupiter 0° orb
Saturn Sextile Moon 0° orb
Pluto Conjunction Mercury 1° orb
Uranus Square Ascendant 1° orb
Jupiter Square Sun 2° orb
Saturn square Venus and Mars 2-3° orb
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 2° orb
Jupiter Square Ascendant 3° orb
Uranus Sextile Moon 3° orb
Pluto Sextile Venus 3° orb

Pluto will eventually sextile my natal Mars and Venus.

For starters, my energy has been strained lately, how can I restore it?!

Basic current themes in my life right now are my marriage of 4 years is on shaky grounds. I have no kids yet, but I have 3 happy siberian huskies.
I am a meteorologist, I graduated last May 2017 and started at a new job this summer. Things are going pretty slow there because they overloaded the schedule, so what used to be 1 hyperlocal area is now 4. Being so new to the business and to the field, it is difficult without any experience. The schedule is so packed doing so many shows, forecasts, making graphics and doing the weather production for the shows as well that I barely have time to use the restroom. With that said, I have a meeting with the sister station (which is 2-3 hours away depending on traffic) that does 2 hyperlocal areas coming up this Wednesday October 11.

Any advice or experience related information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Infinite love and light,

K

Attachments

• Transits to Natal Chart .jpeg.jpg
    Transits to Natal Chart .jpeg.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 23
  • Progressions to Natal Chart .jpeg.jpg
    Progressions to Natal Chart .jpeg.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Composite Chart - Charles .jpeg.jpg
    Composite Chart - Charles .jpeg.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 17
  • Transits to Natal Chart .gif.zip
    67.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Transits to Natal Chart pdf .pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Spread the Light

Well, my job is doing well. I'm taking off at the sister station and will soon be back to the station that is closer to where I live, but any predictions or advice about the other upcoming transits that are making aspects?

Anyone?

My marriage is super shaky. My husband is a Virgo, Scorpio rising with Saturn conj. his 0 degree ascendant. It has felt like he only loves me under certain entitled conditions since meeting him which doesn't feel very emotional fulfilling for me. I'm not very attracted to him anymore because he is bland lately and tries too hard. He is really nasty when he is not happy and because he doesn't love his current job he is not happy a lot and has been using me to fill that void. So we have grown very distant over the past 6 months, he goes out of his way to get to me and the more he doesn't get to me the more extreme he will go.

So, I'm really contemplating a divorce. So is he. He has always been a quitter in this marriage though.

Anyone see new, fresh, unconditional upcoming love?

Last edited:

Spread the Light

I appreciate your attempt, but for some reason, I haven't been able to upload the image to be more clear. I've saved it 10 different ways with no luck :pouty:
PHP:

The 2 new charts with the black background may be a bit better to read.

Thank you again!

Last edited:

mdinaz

Yeah, that didn't help. I can only comment on what I can see

I'd more concerned with the Uranus sq the ASC over any other aspect. It can indicate any sort of disruption to your "outer" life that other people see. This can mean relationship changes, career changes, moving, etc. Because Uranus is the gift that keeps on giving, usually such a transit takes a good year to year and a half to fully complete. You'll have to figure out when it started and how that applies to you. I give it a one degree orb.

Pluto will be hitting your DSC in a few years, so that can indicate relationship changes too, as well as career/business changes since employers are also covered by the 7th house for business partnerships. But usually it relates to relationship changes.

Tr Neptune is sq the Vertex, which can create uncertainty and confusion in your manifestations for life. For instance you may have a strong desire for a new car, but the car comes to you because the other one gets smashed by a truck. In other words be very specific with your wishes. Pluto will be sextile the Vertex in a year or so, so those manifestations can also come quickly but with unexpected baggage. You get what you think about so think carefully.

BTW - I was in the weather service in the US Air Force a century ago. I spent half of it as airfield support and the other half in weather recon, being the weather guy in the back of the plane as we flew through typhoons (hurricanes) getting sonde data. Fun stuff. Yours doesn't sound so fun.

Spread the Light

Thank you Mdinaz!

I was born January 22, 1985 at 4:21 PM in Southampton, New York. I'm going to contact support to see how to see why the pics post blurry... Thank you kindly for your thoughtful input!

How ironic to meet another scientist that also follows astrology! Most, not all but most of the other met scientists frown upon it, calling it a 'pseudo science' :lol:.

I'm glad we connected!

Wow, cheers to you for your outstanding accomplishments! And thank you for your services! :rightful:

At the sister station, the environment is much more enjoyable. I'm training and already start covering shifts next week through Halloween! Although it is a longer drive, I have two hyperlocal areas to forecast and broadcast for. That being said, there is a lot more time to do what I love. As well as room to reflect and grow during the shift, therefore become a better meteorologist!

On another note, I agree with what you said. I updated my original post to include a few more of my marriage details. I neglected to mention I've been abused emotionally as well as physically. More so, emotionally but I definitely have had more than what anyone should have to go through physically as well. The indication that this relationship is over is the fact that I have changed so much for the better and the calmer and more evolved I got, the more aggressive my husband got. I know I've been doing my best and it still hasn't been working. So, I may very well be changing status to divorced/single and then hopefully again to marriage because I'd like to start a family soon.

I've seen an even more extreme temperament out of my husband since I've graduated and started working more in the limelight. The more I am accomplishing, the more controlling and aggressive he has gotten. I don't think I can ever feel the same way towards him again knowing there are other options that would cherish the light-filled lovely soul I am. I used to think there was no other option than sticking my marriage out and working working working on it. It is not being reciprocated though. He actually became co-dependant on the attention I gave him. Then, I stopped feeding it because of my obligations and he got even more extreme. I used to honor every ounce of my vows, but now I am open to other options because I don't have to live in an abusive relationship. Time is precious and I waste a lot of it dealing with my husbands manipulations, confusing tactics, insecurities and outrageous outbursts. Then he starts demeaning me and name calling when I don't deal with him. I know there is a more harmonious relationship out there that I can thrive together with a partner. A relationship astrologer told me to wait a few more weeks when my progressed moon leaves Aries and enters Taurus before deciding to divorce. I apologize for the excessive response. I guess I just needed to tell someone all of this!!! And you seem really cool and wise. :happy:

Pluto has given me a run for my money this life. I appreciate it though, I'm progressing and evolving for the better. :biggrin: I went to a disciplinary action boot camp for high school. Although I'm so lucky because I was exposed to a world of manifesting wealth as a long teenager. We listened to Tony Robbins & Wayne Dyer during breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as experienced self help seminars every 6 weeks. I was a reiki master by the age of twenty five. Gotta love Pluto and Saturn, without them I wouldn't have my goals and inner fulfillments! (And my amazing therapist :lol:).

I actually am working on manifesting an SUV for when I eventually have children. :smile: In the meantime, I will drive what I have now very carefully:smile:.

Thank you for your response, my apologies for the very lengthy reply.

If I can get a chart up that is more visible, I'll let you know.

Infinite blessings, gratitude, joy, love and light,

Krys

Last edited:

mdinaz

Wow. Referring to Pluto approaching my descendant in a few years this article blew my mind based on what I shared with you. Thank you again for making me aware of that upcoming transit.

http://smartyoungsters.blogspot.com/...unct-your.html

Lol - that article was a bit over the top. Such drama. Pluto hit the DSC in my chart when I was dating the girl before I met my (1st) wife. We had quite the passionate relationship and then she dumped me for her ex. I met my wife about 3 months later. Plutonian she was not. However it *was* a major karmic relationship (past life sh*t) and it cleared up a lot of my past-life past that shouldn't have been bothering me to begin with since ultimately, it doesn't matter. So it taught me eventually that that stuff, while interesting and entertaining, isn't important.

Since then, Pluto has been hugging my DSC in my progressed chart every year for the next 15 years. Literally. I met all sorts of people. Another karmic wife (no. 2). Other karmic relationships. Some of them were Plutonian, some of them not. It didn't end my life or blow everything up. Certainly has been a long spiritual growing period that still goes on, even though finally Pluto has moved away from the progressed DSC even if only by a couple degrees. I know that I don't (if I ever) have a taste for casual relationships of any sort. Mindless blather drives me insane. So embrace your upcoming Plutonian period, *you* as you know it will soon no longer exist and it will be for the better.

I was born January 22, 1985 at 4:21 PM in Southampton, New York. I'm going to contact support to see how to see why the pics post blurry... Thank you kindly for your thoughtful input!
I've seen people upload larger pics so I know it can be done. You may have to go "old school" and do a alt-PrntScrn and save to a file (like with Paint), and then upload that.

How ironic to meet another scientist that also follows astrology! Most, not all but most of the other met scientists frown upon it, calling it a 'pseudo science' :lol:.
Yeah, I'm a major six sigma outlier. I'm an astrologer, do tarot, am psychic, have seen ghosts dozens of time, etc. Yet I'm also very conservative politically. So I don't fit in with the metaphysical crowd because they are 100% uber-liberal, and I don't fit in with the good-old boy crowd because talking cars and the last-time-I-got-drunk story gets incredibly old incredibly fast. I get eye-rolls from either crowd.

I'm glad we connected!

Wow, cheers to you for your outstanding accomplishments! And thank you for your services! :rightful:
Me too, I hope we can discuss more things in the future. And don't thank me, I volunteered and was paid. The whole "thank you for your service" thing kinda annoys me too. I think some people use it as a crutch to avoid admitting that they are happy it was me nearly getting killed and not them because of the inconvenience and crapppy hours and crapppy pay.

At the sister station, the environment is much more enjoyable. I'm training and already start covering shifts next week through Halloween! Although it is a longer drive, I have two hyperlocal areas to forecast and broadcast for. That being said, there is a lot more time to do what I love. As well as room to reflect and grow during the shift, therefore become a better meteorologist!
It's been many years yet I can still read radiosonde code, TAF code, plot Skew-Ts by hand (can anybody do that anymore?), etc. I still remember ICAO identifiers by the scores. During storm season I still plot dropsonde reports and check out the storm profiles. If that doesn't make me a dork, nothing does. But on the other hand I've been in dozens of rock and metal bands so that erases any dorkiness.

On another note, I agree with what you said. I updated my original post to include a few more of my marriage details. I neglected to mention I've been abused emotionally as well as physically. More so, emotionally but I definitely have had more than what anyone should have to go through physically as well. The indication that this relationship is over is the fact that I have changed so much for the better and the calmer and more evolved I got, the more aggressive my husband got. I know I've been doing my best and it still hasn't been working. So, I may very well be changing status to divorced/single and then hopefully again to marriage because I'd like to start a family soon.
If you haven't seen the Abraham-Hicks material (books and a million youtube videos), you should start. I like their take on marriage vows: "...our vows would be, 'I like you pretty much, let's see how it goes'. That better or for worse stuff suckks!" You don't need to justify to me, or even yourself, why you feel the way you do. You've grown and moved into a much higher place. As Abraham points out, when your vibration continues to raise, the people around you must raise too, or they will vibrate right out of your experience. You will only attract those who now match your new vibration.

Here is the kicker, June 3-4, 2017 when Venus was conjunct Uranus exact and squaring my ascendant exact as well as Trining the North Node exact (to the minute) I was 'struck' :love: out of the blue by a man that I assume my subconscious has been manifesting. He was everything I have been wanting from my current marriage partner. Very confident yet soft, polite and romantic. It was a night out for a friends birthday, drinking was involved. I was in a cab to get home and the next thing I know he told the cab to take me to his place instead of mine!

I went along with it which is so out of my character. I didn't cross the line, but it was pure magic. I wish I could have spent more time with him this summer, but I chose to work on my marriage. He was scared to 'death' of my husband anyway. Plus, I told him I was in love with my husband, so we never got to give it a shot. He was also foreign which was surprising... I'm not even sure if he is town anymore, although I'd like to think he is.
The night was very Uranus like with plenty of Venus on top of that cake, I am praying I run into him again...:biggrin:
And I'm sure there will be others. His only purpose in this life may have been just to show you there's more out there.

Since meeting the foreign man who is younger than me I might add, I've been falling out of love with my husband. I've seen an even more extreme temperament out of him. The more distant I get the more controlling and aggressive he has gotten. I don't think I can ever feel the same innocent way towards him again knowing there are other men that would cherish the light-filled lovely soul I am. I used to think there was no other option than sticking my marriage out and working working working on it. It is not being reciprocated though. He actually became co-dependant on the attention I gave him. Then, I stopped and he got more extreme. I used to honor every ounce of my vows, but now I am open to other options because I don't have to live in an abusive relationship. Time is precious and I waste a lot of it dealing with my husbands insecurities and outrageous outbursts. Then he starts demeaning me when I don't deal with him. I know there is a more harmonious relationship out there that I can thrive together with a partner.
People with severely mismatched vibrations get on each other's nerves. They don't even have to interact. This is why being at a cubicle farm at work drives me nuts. You should create a composite chart of you two and upload it here or PM it to me. It might prove interesting.

A relationship astrologer told me to wait a few more weeks when my progressed moon leaves Aries and enters Taurus before deciding to divorce. I apologize for the excessive response. I guess I just needed to tell someone all of this!!! And you seem really cool and wise. :happy:
Another good Abraham quote is "If it ain't a hell yes, it's a hell no." You'll know exactly when the right time is and the Universe will accommodate when you stop stressing on it.

And I'm totally cool. :cool:

Pluto has given me a run for my money this life. I appreciate it though, I'm progressing and evolving for the better. :biggrin: I went to a disciplinary action boot camp for high school. Although I'm so lucky because I was exposed to a world of manifesting wealth as a long teenager. We listened to Tony Robbins & Wayne Dyer during breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as experienced self help seminars every 6 weeks. I was a reiki master by the age of twenty five. Gotta love Pluto and Saturn, without them I wouldn't have my goals and inner fulfillments! (And my amazing therapist :lol:).
Interesting, I've never heard that done with kids before. All kids should be exposed to it early on, it would save a lot of wasted time later.

I actually am working on manifesting an SUV for when I eventually have children. :smile: In the meantime, I will drive what I have now very carefully:smile:.

Thank you for your response, my apologies for the very lengthy reply.

If I can get a chart up that is more visible, I'll let you know.

Infinite blessings, gratitude, joy, love and light,

Krys
Why wait? Manifest one now.