Scorpio or Libra rising ?

yourgod

well, I asked a lot of my family members about my exact time of birth. and I keeped asking and asking to the point of extreme obsession and people got pissed off from my obsession about the inquiring of the TOB. But I think I finally got a final answer.

The issue here is this final answer states that I have a scorpio ascendant with pluto conjuncting the ascedant on the first house, along with sun and venus in the 8th house. which is EXTREMELY SCORPIONIC influence.
Well, I always felt like a scorpio, especially very deeply in me, I think like scorpios, I feel like scorpios, and I think i act like scorpios. I have been told about my intensity and my negative way of thinking. I was very violent when i was growing up as a kid to my late teens, I got in a lot of physical fights, I also did some judo and karate when i was a kid. I was alwasy extremely sensitive person and easily offended. I was and AM still getting random violent thoughts about hurting people i know or i dont.

Maybe the most interesting thing about my life, that it really is full of chapters! it seems like i am living several lives, each one starts by the end of the other one.

BUT, I have been thinking i have a libra rising, because i dont look like a scorpio rising at all, my face is not very aggressive(it's not squarish or anything). i dont have the sexy scorpio rising eyes, my eyes are more cancerian,they are emotional (although i maybe have the plutonian stare)

So does the ascendant really affects the looks ?? if i look more of a libra rising then i am a libra rising, although i was born 1 and half an hour at least after the 29 degrees libra rising ?

Can someone get effects of a neighboring ascendant sign on the looks ?

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_lll_hp.80658.8761.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_lll_hp.80658.8761.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

The_Saturnian

It's quite possible I think, because of the progressing ascendant. Look to where you ascendant has progressed. You may find that may begin to exude the qualities of the next sign as and how the years pass and you grow up. I am surprised that you don't have magnetic Scorpio eyes, but it's quite likely that you have this in magnetism in the form of your personality because Pluto is slap bang on the Ascendant. I wonder if a person's eye characteristics are determined by the Sun sign qualities? :/

ashriia

according to the chart posted.. rising sign is in the 2nd decan of scorpio which is neptune ruled. might account for softer eyes facial features if time is correct. also scorpio is not associated with violence and being violent generally speaking. For the story to that pluto opposite mars in a tsquare with saturn certainly would be indicative of all this violent energy and talk.

Madammaha

The looks of a person are not judged only by the Asc. but we take into consideration the Sun, the Moon, their ruling planets and the houses they are in. The Sun and Venus ( ruler of Mars) are in Cancer that explains the eyes.

eekndyn

Well the life full of chapters seems accurate. My scorpio asc is in the decan that is ruled by the moon. So I have these huge round eyes. I don't think your ascendant can be a sole telling. 98% of my 1st is sag. I am very short and petite. No long strides here. So with having an accurate time. Place your sun on the rising and see if you can notice what energy is being focused in what area

yourgod

It's quite possible I think, because of the progressing ascendant. Look to where you ascendant has progressed. You may find that may begin to exude the qualities of the next sign as and how the years pass and you grow up. I am surprised that you don't have magnetic Scorpio eyes, but it's quite likely that you have this in magnetism in the form of your personality because Pluto is slap bang on the Ascendant. I wonder if a person's eye characteristics are determined by the Sun sign qualities? :/

the progression will be a sagg not a libra

yourgod

I wanna add something.

I, today, have asked more family members about the confirmation of my exact birth chart. And I think the whole issue has reached a new level of burdensome for some people (of course because of my extreme obsession).
But the good news is i heard some new stories about my birth which is more confirming of this time, and for more accuracy it will be in the range of 3:45 to 4 pm leading to a scorpio rising with pluto on the ascendant in this range.

BUT THE BIG ISSUE IS, i am getting my brain burned with overthinking about this thing. I am supremely sucpicious in general. and i want to find a solid proof for the confirmation of the birth chart (as I like astrology very much, and it will be worthless with no exact time of birth).

I look like a libra. I reviewed a lot my pictures since i was a kid, and i do look more pleasantly than any scorpio (and even i reviewed some of my photos on facebook back in my 17s and 18s and i thought i was gay, i am not kidding, i looked really soft and watery that i wanted to kick that soft dude in his soft a s s effeiminate buttt .. but that decreased with me entering 20s, and i am 22 now much more masculine and manly).

But again i have this plutonian aura about me that people sometimes tell me why u r so upset why u look like you are gonna attack us ?

Now being objective and writing some logical facts,
I did some research on transits, and found that the 4pm chart with scorpio rising has some interesting indicators on transits.

-first, the most 2 hard working years for me that i got at their end the highest recognition I got in my life started with saturn being exactly on my midheaven point.

-second, the worst year and a half in my life(full of extreme depression and failures) was at the time saturn in my 12 house, I really became a big failure on that time and started being a loner as everybody ran from the big failure i was.

-third, at the exact time saturn entered the first house, i started changing every fu ck in sh i t ty thing about the fu ck e d up mindset i developed in the last 2 years, and started to really think about being me as ME, no more acting no more BS, I even got very drived to succeed and work hard again as i did the first time, I started to lose all the shitty contacts i made in this last two years, and started to think in a more realistic strong mindset.

Lolboy

This is probably off topic a bit, but I think(know) you're making us and you want us to think that you're a scorpio by putting "of course because of my extreme obsession).", "I am supremely sucpicious in general." etc. Because those are scorpio traits. And then you turn the whole story upside down by telling us: I think I look like a libra rising, then again I think I look like a libra rising. In order to make us contradict you by telling you, yes, you're a scorpio rising and blah, blah...
Btw, I think you're a libra rising and also I wanted to mention, what's so special about scorpios? Because they are revengful? Because they are powerful? I find them more as a person who was given power to, but he does not know to use it, and is fairly weak to use it. And he is somehow channeling all that energy into negative energy, because he's not capable of controling it. They're like the wrong persons that were given power to. Just like an evil king or like a politician.
I think they don't deserve the power pluto gave them. All the person I've seen that were: Sun in scorpio, asc in scorp were bitter, revengful, somehow evil a bit. Also look at Justin Bieber a real example of a scorpio. In my opinion scorpios are biggest weaklings who are abusing power they were given to.
Think of this however you want, as me being rude or whatever.

yourgod

This is probably off topic a bit, but I think(know) you're making us and you want us to think that you're a scorpio by putting "of course because of my extreme obsession).", "I am supremely sucpicious in general." etc. Because those are scorpio traits. And then you turn the whole story upside down by telling us: I think I look like a libra rising, then again I think I look like a libra rising. In order to make us contradict you by telling you, yes, you're a scorpio rising and blah, blah...
Btw, I think you're a libra rising and also I wanted to mention, what's so special about scorpios? Because they are revengful? Because they are powerful? I find them more as a person who was given power to, but he does not know to use it, and is fairly weak to use it. And he is somehow channeling all that energy into negative energy, because he's not capable of controling it. They're like the wrong persons that were given power to. Just like an evil king or like a politician.
I think they don't deserve the power pluto gave them. All the person I've seen that were: Sun in scorpio, asc in scorp were bitter, revengful, somehow evil a bit. Also look at Justin Bieber a real example of a scorpio. In my opinion scorpios are biggest weaklings who are abusing power they were given to.

Hey little kid, thats really offensive to tell people they are liars or manipulators or whatever, thats not cool kid, you must know it. And i really am obssesed about that sh it. I got into a fight with my mother for being suspicious of her not telling the truth of my birth time
I am being honest with myself. If i am f u cki n libra rising so be it. Nothing will change i am who i am; i am the same person who lived the same 22 years. I JUST WANT THE GOD D AM N TRUTH !! SO MY BRAIN CAN LIVE IN PEACE

junoisuppose

Kind of rude, but I know what you mean. All the Scorpios I know have been spiteful and vindictive at times. The kind of person that they tell you about at school "She bullies other people because she feels bad about herself." And they (and also people with planets in Scorpio - my mother :rolleyes:) are prepared to go much further than other people would when attacking others - nowhere is too low. I've had shady Scorpio coworkers who will go much further than anyone else to discredit me just because they think I might be a threat.

But on the good side they do have the ability that all water signs have to understand and empathise with other people's feelings and to be there to support you when you feel bad. And the tenacity to get to the bottom of mysteries or to be committed to a cause.

There is a theory that there are 3 types of scorpio influenced people - the scorpion, the eagle and the phoenix, and the life path of scorpios is to evolve from the lower self-interested way of being to someone who can use their abilities to benefit humanity.

junoisuppose

Well, I always felt like a scorpio, especially very deeply in me, I think like scorpios, I feel like scorpios, and I think i act like scorpios. I have been told about my intensity and my negative way of thinking. I was very violent when i was growing up as a kid to my late teens, I got in a lot of physical fights, I also did some judo and karate when i was a kid. I was alwasy extremely sensitive person and easily offended. I was and AM still getting random violent thoughts about hurting people i know or i don't.

Could be your t square - pluto opposite mars and square saturn that causes that. Something for you to work on taming.

Maybe the most interesting thing about my life, that it really is full of chapters! it seems like i am living several lives, each one starts by the end of the other one.

Yep that's a pluto or scorpio thing. I have pluto in the first house. I have been through different chapters and completely destroyed the previous ones, almost to the point of completely changing my identity.

BUT, I have been thinking i have a libra rising, because i dont look like a scorpio rising at all, my face is not very aggressive(it's not squarish or anything). i dont have the sexy scorpio rising eyes, my eyes are more cancerian,they are emotional (although i maybe have the plutonian stare)

So does the ascendant really affects the looks ?? if i look more of a libra rising then i am a libra rising, although i was born 1 and half an hour at least after the 29 degrees libra rising ?

Can someone get effects of a neighboring ascendant sign on the looks ?

You could be a libra ascendant with pluto in the first house or a large segment of scorpio in the first house, either of those things would influence you to be and appear scorpionic.

I'm virgo ascendant with pluto in the first in libra. I'm quite libran in a lot of ways (trying to soothe things over between people and incapable of making decisions).
& I guess I dress like a scorpio, not uber-sexy, but power suits and lots of black and red. & I freak people out by clamming up with a poker face that they can't decipher and my unflinching gaze.

Another possibility, which some people here will disagree with, is that it could be caused by vedic astrology. In vedic charts people's planets and ascendant are almost a whole sign earlier than they are in western astrology. So even with that time you could be a libra ascendant in the vedic system.

I did read once that libra rising people tend to dress in pastel shades, whereas scorpio rising people dress in black like me (even though I'm virgo rising - I wear green & brown too sometimes). Don't know if that helps.

yourgod

thats a picture of me, so you can all see what i am talking about. AND AGAIN I GOT CONFIRMED BIG TIME TODAY THAT I WAS BORN ON A SCORPIO RISING NO LIBRA. so why i look like a libra ?

http://imgur.com/1MpzDM5

I am also well built, I have a strong mascular body

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Also, if the chart you posted at the beginning definitely is the correct time then you have venus trine the ascendant, influencing you to look like a libra.

You also have saturn square the ascendant, mars opposite the ascendant, sun trine the ascendant, neptune and uranus sextile the ascendant, so you will look a bit like the signs ruled by all these planets.

yourgod

I WANNA ADD A FINAL THING !

I just (just right now) made my grandmother (who witnessed the whole pregnancy process of me) swear to GOD (she is a very religious muslim lady, and anyone who is not muslim wont know how religious these people are)and also swear on her one life that i was born on the range of (3:45 to 4 pm). she told me now the whole incidence starting from the first stage of labor to the end of it. and she really seemed to remember every detail of the story especially because i am her first born grandson.

SO THAT'S FINAL. I WAS BORN AT 4 PM CAIRO, EGYPT 4-JULY-1992.
and for astrology, I will use it with THIS birth chart. THAT'S IT !!