help with a birth chart Rectification

yourgod

Hey,
This is a birth chart I am trying to rectify. Here it goes,

- The birth certificate states that the time of birth is 2:30 pm, which is Scorpio Rising/Leo Midheaven. But the native looks more of a libra than a scorpio.
So, I made Three hypothesis with three different time of births .
1-2:00pm (libra rising/cancer midheaven)
2-2:20 pm (libra rising/leo midheaven)
3-2:30pm (scorpio rising/leo midehaven)

- There is a big major event in the native's life, which is a knee injury in a national championship (sports competition).
So, I made three different transits charts along with the three birth charts.

-I found that, in the exact moment of injury(rounded-off for +/-1 hour), the moon was conjuncting a retrograde saturn in leo. (i uploaded the three transit charts)

-the successful knee surgery was 4 months after the injury, and the only prominent transit is JUpiter 8 degrees in scorpio

-Does this transit indicate a knee injury? and what do you think is the most probable true time of birth ?

Attachments

• 200pm.PNG
    200pm.PNG
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 220pm.PNG
    220pm.PNG
    94.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 230pm.PNG
    230pm.PNG
    94.2 KB · Views: 20

JUPITERASC

Hey,
This is a birth chart I am trying to rectify. Here it goes,

- The birth certificate states that the time of birth is 2:30 pm, which is Scorpio Rising/Leo Midheaven. But the native looks more of a libra than a scorpio.
So, I made Three hypothesis with three different time of births .
1-2:00pm (libra rising/cancer midheaven)
2-2:20 pm (libra rising/leo midheaven)
3-2:30pm (scorpio rising/leo midehaven)

- There is a big major event in the native's life, which is a knee injury in a national championship (sports competition).
So, I made three different transits charts along with the three birth charts.

-I found that, in the exact moment of injury(rounded-off for +/-1 hour), the moon was conjuncting a retrograde saturn in leo. (i uploaded the three transit charts)

-the successful knee surgery was 4 months after the injury, and the only prominent transit is JUpiter 8 degrees in scorpio

-Does this transit indicate a knee injury? and what do you think is the most probable true time of birth ?
For reliable rectification purposes, many important life events are required

RECTIFICATION TIPS
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626 :smile:

BASIC STEPS

List major life events

such as academic rewards, degree, diplomas, exams passed,
operations, hospital admissions of any kind, accidents
relocation to a new home, relocation abroad,
marriages,
divorces,
births,
deaths,
starting first job,
leaving old job,
starting new job ,
anything important

When looking back at transits for major events in life,
as well as noting all aspects from transiting planets to the angles,
remember to note in particular aspects from all the rulers of the ASC/MC/IC/DESC to other planets
as well as to the angles themselves

If you focus on the seven visible planets to begin with,
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
you shall have more than enough aspects to research - especially if you have many exact dates of events to check!

Btw
exclude dates that are "give or take a couple of weeks" as being totally too inaccurate!

Specific dates for major events
= the actual exact day
as well as the precise time of the occurrence

The pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method
FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

A RECTIFICATION MANUAL
: THE US PRESIDENCY

'....A Landmark Study in Chart Rectification
A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency
presents the first synthesis of medieval astrology’s predictive techniques applied to natal chart rectification.
For too many years, an incomplete predictive model has hampered efforts by astrologers to compute an accurate birth time.
With no consensus on rectification methods, rectified birth times are commonly held in such disrepute they rank on par with dirty data, as defined by Astrodatabank, a leading astrology database vendor....'

'....With the recovery of medieval predictive techniques,
the era of disenchantment over rectification is now over.
Not just Transits, Progressions, and Solar Arcs;
but Fidaria,
Directing by Triplicity,
the Moon’s aspects,
Directing through the Bounds,
Primary Directions,
Profections,
and Solar Return aspects to natal Arabic Parts
fill out a complete predictive toolbox.
For the first time, proper attribution between life events and corresponding predictive methods is now possible;
making accurate rectification an achievable feat.....'

'.....The fruits of a multi-year research project include:

• Solution to the infamous primary direction latitude problem with the discovery of the Primary Direction Sequence, the new Holy Grail of chart rectification.
  • Confirmation of the validity of Egyptian bounds (no Ptolemy bound rulers!)
  • Support for a distinct Part of Fortune calculation for nocturnal charts (Ptolemy’s day-only formula for night births is rejected!)
  • Rectified to-the-second birth times for each American President.
  • Preliminary rectified birth times for each First Lady.....'
A Rectification Manual is the largest collection of natal charts subjected to medieval predictive techniques available in today’s marketplace and includes a pdf of a sample rectification from the book http://regulus-astrology.com/A%20Rec...%20Example.pdf

yourgod

- I did another research, there was another big life event (academic reward).
actually they are two life events , a general one and a very specific one:

1- the first, has a mercury conjucnt midheaven(-1 dergrees) with the first chart (2:00pm), But this is a general reward, because in the same time about thousands of others were rewarded (it was a high school graduation on a national level)

2- the second, has a mercury conjunct midheaven(-1 degrees) with the second chart(2;20pm)and a (0 degree conjunction)with the third chart(2:30pm), But this highly more specific, because the native was rewarded with extra credit as a bonus, leaving him in the highest recognition ever that can be achieved in their field.

again, what do you think of what i wrote ?
(it's common sense to go with the third time of birth, as the transits are more fitting with it. But the native "looks" more of a libra rising than a scorpio. although they act sometimes as a scorpio, But i think it is due to pluto in scorpio in first house )

JUPITERASC

still didnt answer the question. what do you think is the most reliable of the three ?
I did say:
For reliable rectification purposes, many important life events are required

You provided only one event

I provided information re: very basic steps when rectifying a natal chart which clearly states that many events are required for reliable rectification

RECTIFICATION TIPS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626 :smile:

BASIC STEPS

List major life events

such as academic rewards, degree, diplomas, exams passed,
operations, hospital admissions of any kind, accidents
relocation to a new home, relocation abroad,
marriages,
divorces,
births,
deaths,
starting first job,
leaving old job,
starting new job ,
anything important

When looking back at transits for major events in life,
as well as noting all aspects from transiting planets to the angles,
remember to note in particular aspects from all the rulers of the ASC/MC/IC/DESC to other planets
as well as to the angles themselves

If you focus on the seven visible planets to begin with,
i.e.
Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
you shall have more than enough aspects to research - especially if you have many exact dates of events to check!

Btw
exclude dates that are "give or take a couple of weeks" as being totally too inaccurate!

Specific dates for major events
= the actual exact day
as well as the precise time of the occurrence

The pre-natal Epoch Rectification Method
FOR FREE at
http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

A RECTIFICATION MANUAL
: THE US PRESIDENCY

'....A Landmark Study in Chart Rectification
A Rectification Manual: The American Presidency
presents the first synthesis of medieval astrology’s predictive techniques applied to natal chart rectification.
For too many years, an incomplete predictive model has hampered efforts by astrologers to compute an accurate birth time.
With no consensus on rectification methods, rectified birth times are commonly held in such disrepute they rank on par with dirty data, as defined by Astrodatabank, a leading astrology database vendor....'

'....With the recovery of medieval predictive techniques,
the era of disenchantment over rectification is now over.
Not just Transits, Progressions, and Solar Arcs;
but Fidaria,
Directing by Triplicity,
the Moon’s aspects,
Directing through the Bounds,
Primary Directions,
Profections,
and Solar Return aspects to natal Arabic Parts
fill out a complete predictive toolbox.
For the first time, proper attribution between life events and corresponding predictive methods is now possible;
making accurate rectification an achievable feat.....'

'.....The fruits of a multi-year research project include:

• Solution to the infamous primary direction latitude problem with the discovery of the Primary Direction Sequence, the new Holy Grail of chart rectification.
  • Confirmation of the validity of Egyptian bounds (no Ptolemy bound rulers!)
  • Support for a distinct Part of Fortune calculation for nocturnal charts (Ptolemy’s day-only formula for night births is rejected!)
  • Rectified to-the-second birth times for each American President.
  • Preliminary rectified birth times for each First Lady.....'
A Rectification Manual is the largest collection of natal charts subjected to medieval predictive techniques available in today’s marketplace and includes a pdf of a sample rectification from the book http://regulus-astrology.com/A%20Rec...%20Example.pdf

JUPITERASC

- I did another research, there was another big life event (academic reward).
actually they are two life events , a general one and a very specific one:

1- the first, has a mercury conjucnt midheaven(-1 dergrees) with the first chart (2:00pm), But this is a general reward, because in the same time about thousands of others were rewarded (it was a high school graduation on a national level)

2- the second, has a mercury conjunct midheaven(-1 degrees) with the second chart(2;20pm)and a (0 degree conjunction)with the third chart(2:30pm), But this highly more specific, because the native was rewarded with extra credit as a bonus, leaving him in the highest recognition ever that can be achieved in their field.

again, what do you think of what i wrote ?
(it's common sense to go with the third time of birth, as the transits are more fitting with it. But the native "looks" more of a libra rising than a scorpio. although they act sometimes as a scorpio, But i think it is due to pluto in scorpio in first house )
Rectification requires more than two events
otherwise it's unreliable

For example
For rectification purposes, respected professional astrologer Martin Gansten requests clients to provide a minimum of ten life events
http://www.martingansten.com/btr.php :smile: