Schools

Abby83

Hi all,

So I have a lot of trouble when it comes to my 7 yr old autistic son. The mainstream school does not work for him. He flat out refuses to do classwork. He swears at teachers calling them dumb stupid ******* idiots. He tries to run away. He tells me the reason why he is difficult daily is because he doesnt like what they are learning in class and it's too boring. Unfortunately the teachers and therapists think that he genuinely cannot do the work and that he has a learning disorder but i know this is not the case because i can see him doing the work at home. So he plays tricks on teachers and therapists and he thinks it's funny. I spoke to the psychic and she told me he would do better at a particular school called st john. I guess im just really nervous though and i want a second opinion. Even though she told me this and she's always accurate im just scared cos my son is very difficult and he retaliates. Atm at the school he currently goes to he gets sent home every second day because they cant handle his behaviour. I simply cannot continue to live this way. The school wants me to be available whenever they call but ive got other things to do and im out when they try to call me. I cannot be at school everyday.

So with this question i need help understanding this horary. Firstly I would like to know if i will have less stress if my son attends the new school - st john, or if i will have the same amount of problems as what i have with my son now. Secondly, im wondering if i would be better just home schooling him altogether. I just cant be called on the spot everyday to pick up my son.

If i were to analyse the chart myself id say that me and my son are both jupiter in detriment in capricorn. Mercury is his current school in pisces which is in love with us. Jupiter is approaching the end of capricorn and i only see it as favouring homeschooling - saturn - as it is in capricorn. Im not sure what planet is the new school. Im hoping it's not the moon cos jupiter is in detriment of the moon. To me it looks like homeschooling is the best option unfortunately. I just wish he could go to school for social reasons but he behaves too inappropriately.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_schools.40835.30905.jpg
    astro_2gw_schools.40835.30905.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hi all,

So I have a lot of trouble when it comes to my 7 yr old autistic son. The mainstream school does not work for him. He flat out refuses to do classwork. He swears at teachers calling them dumb stupid ******* idiots. He tries to run away. He tells me the reason why he is difficult daily is because he doesnt like what they are learning in class and it's too boring. Unfortunately the teachers and therapists think that he genuinely cannot do the work and that he has a learning disorder but i know this is not the case because i can see him doing the work at home. So he plays tricks on teachers and therapists and he thinks it's funny. I spoke to the psychic and she told me he would do better at a particular school called st john. I guess im just really nervous though and i want a second opinion. Even though she told me this and she's always accurate im just scared cos my son is very difficult and he retaliates. Atm at the school he currently goes to he gets sent home every second day because they cant handle his behaviour. I simply cannot continue to live this way. The school wants me to be available whenever they call but ive got other things to do and im out when they try to call me. I cannot be at school everyday.

So with this question i need help understanding this horary. Firstly I would like to know if i will have less stress if my son attends the new school - st john, or if i will have the same amount of problems as what i have with my son now. Secondly, im wondering if i would be better just home schooling him altogether. I just cant be called on the spot everyday to pick up my son.

If i were to analyse the chart myself id say that me and my son are both jupiter in detriment in capricorn. Mercury is his current school in pisces which is in love with us. Jupiter is approaching the end of capricorn and i only see it as favouring homeschooling - saturn - as it is in capricorn. Im not sure what planet is the new school. Im hoping it's not the moon cos jupiter is in detriment of the moon. To me it looks like homeschooling is the best option unfortunately. I just wish he could go to school for social reasons but he behaves too inappropriately.

hello Abby
what is the exact question in this chart? whether st john elementary school would be good choice for your son and perhaps for you(causing you less stress daily)? is the question about homeschooling?is the question about alternative- schools in general?you explained the situation-background but still i don't see the initial question.As i understood so far you are not asking whether he has to continue at his current school...you clearly stated that this school is not a good option neither for him nor for you am i wrong?

Last edited:

Abby83

hello Abby
what is the exact question in this chart? whether st john elementary school would be good choice for your son and perhaps for you(causing you less stress daily)? is the question about homeschooling?is the question about alternative- schools in general?you explained the situation-background but still i don't see the initial question.As i understood so far you are not asking whether he has to continue at his current school...you clearly stated that this school is not a good option neither for him nor for you am i wrong?

I have two main questions - whether my son's behaviour will improve at st john. And whether he will want to learn what they teach at st john.

Aria Venue

I have two main questions - whether my son's behavior will improve at st john. And whether he will want to learn what they teach at st john.

My dear Abby since these are your questions, specifically about St.John then you must stick to the actual question.In other words you are asking whether st john elementary school would be good choice for your son.
St.John is saturn as 3rd, it's not his school yet, its just a school(radix 3rd) that you want to know whether is good for him.
Saturn is essentially dignified as being in his domicile, triplicity, term so is indeed a very good school, still accidentally weak as cadent.Is this school though proper- good for your son(jupiter)?in order to judge that, we check whether saturn harms or benefits Jupiter.So saturn in this case, though is a very good school isn't in any of jupiter's dignities, but neither on his debilities, in other words this school per se doesn't particularly help your son.
Still jupiter(your son) is in saturn's domicile and term, so he will like it there very much,... cause the receptions tells us whether a planet is willing to perform a certain action or not.Nevertheless Jupiter's dignity tells us also whether he has the power to act.Since Jupiter in his fall (essentially in his debilities) and accidentally cadent (weak).As such he's extremely weak to act properly.
All in all yes this St John school is a very good school, but it won't help much your son's behavior, although your son will like it very much and he's willing to learn and perform better.

*Even if we put in the picture his current school mercury,though you didn't ask about his current school, we see that mercury is a bad school (in his detriment and fall )despite the fact that in jupiter's domicile.it cant help your son, since is extremely weak and your son is indifferent to the school and is behaving badly as in his fall.However mercury is about to change sign and leave his debilities and enter jupiter's triplicity, so soon things in the school will turn better but in order to see change in your son's behavior Jupiter has to leave cap(his debilities) and enter aquarious, mercury's triplicity as to have a mutual reception and be willing to act and this wont happen any time soon(jupiter still at 25*27 cap)

Last edited:

Abby83

My dear Abby since these are your questions, specifically about St.John then you must stick to the actual question.In other words you are asking whether st john elementary school would be good choice for your son.
St.John is saturn as 3rd, it's not his school yet, its just a school(radix 3rd) that you want to know whether is good for him.
Saturn is essentially dignified as being in his domicile, triplicity, term so is indeed a very good school, still accidentally weak as cadent.Is this school though proper- good for your son(jupiter)?in order to judge that, we check whether saturn harms or benefits Jupiter.So saturn in this case, though is a very good school isn't in any of jupiter's dignities, but neither on his debilities, in other words this school per se doesn't particularly help your son.
Still jupiter(your son) is in saturn's domicile and term, so he will like it there very much,... cause the receptions tells us whether a planet is willing to perform a certain action or not.Nevertheless Jupiter's dignity tells us also whether he has the power to act.Since Jupiter in his fall (essentially in his debilities) and accidentally cadent (weak).As such he's extremely weak to act properly.
All in all yes this St John school is a very good school, but it won't help much your son's behavior, although your son will like it very much and he's willing to learn and perform better.

*Even if we put in the picture his current school mercury,though you didn't ask about his current school, we see that mercury is a bad school (in his detriment and fall )despite the fact that in jupiter's domicile.it cant help your son, since is extremely weak and your son is indifferent to the school and is behaving badly as in his fall.However mercury is about to change sign and leave his debilities and enter jupiter's triplicity, so soon things in the school will turn better but in order to see change in your son's behavior Jupiter has to leave cap(his debilities) and enter aquarious, mercury's triplicity as to have a mutual reception and be willing to act and this wont happen any time soon(jupiter still at 25*27 cap)

Thank you very much for your thorough and well explained reply. I am really happy to have received your reply because you answered it perfectly and it is easy to understand.

Thank you for informing me to look at the third ruler to represent the new school. So now that i know this i can say that this school is probably the best option. It is true that my son is in fall but being in saturn's ruling sign im ever so happy to hear he will want to learn in the new school and he will like the new school. This is the key to his learning because his learning difficulties are all to do with his attitude. eg: if he likes ppl he will listen to them. if he likes an environment he will cooperate. at the school he currently goes to he says theyre all dumb idiots and i can see why when you see in the chart that his current school is in debility.

You say that when jupiter enters aquarius he will be better with his current school. What about the new school? I gather that cos he wont be in capricorn anymore his behaviour will be better?

Aria Venue

Thank you very much for your thorough and well explained reply. I am really happy to have received your reply because you answered it perfectly and it is easy to understand.

Thank you for informing me to look at the third ruler to represent the new school. So now that i know this i can say that this school is probably the best option. It is true that my son is in fall but being in saturn's ruling sign im ever so happy to hear he will want to learn in the new school and he will like the new school. This is the key to his learning because his learning difficulties are all to do with his attitude. eg: if he likes ppl he will listen to them. if he likes an environment he will cooperate. at the school he currently goes to he says theyre all dumb idiots and i can see why when you see in the chart that his current school is in debility.

You say that when jupiter enters aquarius he will be better with his current school. What about the new school? I gather that cos he wont be in capricorn anymore his behaviour will be better?

You are welcome my dear Abby, i know this is must be difficult for you to find a proper school in his case (developmental disorder).

Jupiter will not leave saturn's domicile by entering aquarious, cause aquarious is ruled also by saturn and he will love St.John=saturn ( being in saturn's domicile, triplicity, term), but Jupiter leaving cap definitely enters in a better sate since he leaves his debility.

Still astrologically we have to deal with symbolical and not real time, as such we don't pass a planet through next sign if its not imminent(for example lets say jupiter was on 29* cap), or its station etc. (Just keep in mind that both saturn and jupiter are going to turn retrograde in middle may till september. Obviously this is not very promising, having in mind that saturn by turning retrograde in cap gets again in Jupiter's fall, so it harms Jupiter.Jupiter also by returning retrograde though its a serious debility, cause the planet its not performing well, still gains dignity from term)I am mentioning the above, cause I don't know when he will be able to attend this school in real terms, since we have the coronavirus.Jupiter gets direct again on 13-9-2020 on 25* cap and enters aquarious on late december 2020.So perhaps this has to do with the current circumstances.But again your question wasn't when he will be able to attend this school, but whether this school is a good option for him.

I am wondering though if the moment you asked this question you had also another school in your mind...Just an advise please always state your initial question clearly on the thread and focus only to the context.For sure we need the background also, to help us understand the circumstances, but the question has to be precise and specific.

In case you find other alternative special schools you can of course ask a separate question,as to make a comparison, but as you said if you don't any alternative , i suppose you have to choose this solution.i wish you all the best

Last edited:

Abby83

You are welcome my dear Abby, i know this is must be difficult for you to find a proper school in his case (developmental disorder).

Jupiter will not leave saturn's domicile by entering aquarious, cause aquarious is ruled also by saturn and he will love St.John=saturn ( being in saturn's domicile, triplicity, term), but Jupiter leaving cap definitely enters in a better sate since he leaves his debility.

Still astrologically we have to deal with symbolical and not real time, as such we don't pass a planet through next sign if its not imminent(for example lets say jupiter was on 29* cap), or its station etc. (Just keep in mind that both saturn and jupiter are going to turn retrograde in middle may till september. Obviously this is not very promising, having in mind that saturn by turning retrograde in cap gets again in Jupiter's fall, so it harms Jupiter.Jupiter also by returning retrograde though its a serious debility, cause the planet its not performing well, still gains dignity from term)I am mentioning the above, cause I don't know when he will be able to attend this school in real terms, since we have the coronavirus.Jupiter gets direct again on 13-9-2020 on 25* cap and enters aquarious on late december 2020.So perhaps this has to do with the current circumstances.But again your question wasn't when he will be able to attend this school, but whether this school is a good option for him.

I am wondering though if the moment you asked this question you had also another school in your mind...Just an advise please always state your initial question clearly on the thread and focus only to the context.For sure we need the background also, to help us understand the circumstances, but the question has to be precise and specific.

In case you find other alternative special schools you can of course ask a separate question,as to make a comparison, but as you said if you don't any alternative , i suppose you have to choose this solution.i wish you all the best

Yeah, exactly. Even though my main question wasnt about timing, timing definitely is something i think about on the side. Let's be honest, im very disappointed in the mainstream schools of today. They see kids as needing to be fixed. I'm really not ok with that mentality of 'there's something wrong with them and they need therapy.' I need a school that sees the great in every child, to see the positive and potential in a safe environment instead of complaining all the time. I've just decide that in term 2 my son will be home schooled with me because im just sick of the school calling me everyday about absolute nonsense and im currently finding that my son is learning way more at home with me. Here are the benefits im finding with my son home schooling with me -

1 - He's learning more with me. He learns best one on one.
2 - I provide a relaxing and structured environment that doesnt create too much change.
3 - He is too distracted and anxious at school and this makes him aggressive and and angry with swearing and hitting and running away.
4 - I let him climb some ******* trees!!!!
5 - He doesnt have social anxiety with me and the other kids cant make fun of him if he's home.
6 - He no longer has any friends cos his friend's parents have banned their kids from hanging out with Dean.
7 - I can take my time to teach him instead of working under pressure.
8 - the order in which i operate works better for him eg: He gets the work out of the way in the morning and then plays in the afternoon onwards.
9 - I make learning fun and i know how to get him interested in learning.
10 - You save time from getting dressed and travelling.

Aria Venue

i agree with you Abby if you have no alternative option till the schools open again, but still astrologically speaking home schooling was not mentioned in your question.In such case you should have asked for example: what would be better for him? homeschooling, St.John or else?

You as moon in this case (you keep your co-ruler) we can see that you are extremely weak as in your fall in your radix 12th (fears, self undoing etc) and you are probably thinking also of you other children also as mars takes the whole of your 5th house (we call that intercepted in natal but in horary we don't use intercepted houses-planets).Jupiter your son as in his fall and in moon's triplicity but detriment also and detriment is stronger than triplicity, its not easy case to be handled properly by you, although you as his mother you have the best intentions.So it wont be easy, i am afraid.

Last edited:

Abby83

i agree with you Abby if you have no alternative option till the schools open again, but still astrologically speaking home schooling was not mentioned in your question.In such case you should have asked for example: what would be better for him? homeschooling, St.John or else?

You as moon in this case (you keep your co-ruler) we can see that you are extremely weak as in your fall in your radix 12th (fears, self undoing etc) and you are probably thinking also of you other children also as mars takes the whole of your 5th house (we call that intercepted in natal but in horary we don't use intercepted houses-planets).Jupiter your son as in his fall and in moon's triplicity but detriment also and detriment is stronger than triplicity, its not easy case to be handled properly by you, although you as his mother you have the best intentions.So it wont be easy, i am afraid.

Well lets just say that im doing a better job with my son than anyone who's tried. So so far he's better with me. But it's detrimental to me. I don't know why but staying home and teaching the kids everyday makes me really hungry and fat rapidly. When it comes to my twins who are exactly one yr younger than my son, in the last week they've learnt more than my son has learnt in at least a year!!!! Even things like teaching to tie shoe laces. My daughter Sophie learnt how to do it all in 15 mins. My son has spent two years learning and he's still trying to learn the third step. Ugh.

CapAquaPis

I wish the very best to your son, Abby...I happen to have mild autism and my mother ensured I received a regular education in my childhood in the 1980s and 90s. April is Autism Awareness (and increasingly, Acceptance) month. He is in good hands when it comes to being schooled by you who tries your best to ensure he's learning what he needs to know.

Abby83

I wish the very best to your son, Abby...I happen to have mild autism and my mother ensured I received a regular education in my childhood in the 1980s and 90s. April is Autism Awareness (and increasingly, Acceptance) month. He is in good hands when it comes to being schooled by you who tries your best to ensure he's learning what he needs to know.

Yeah but it's absolutely killing me!! I need to have some time away from my kids as well and that time is supposed to be when they are in school!! The current school has a system of 'just send the kid home when he's naughty.' Ummm, that's not working... OBVIOUSLY. The schools of today really need to find better ways to keep kids interested in school and to reward them and give positive feedback. Atm, all I ever hear is negative feedback about my son and how apparently he has a severe learning 'disorder' (which is in no way true) and this further makes my son retaliate because he refuses to allow them to label him negatively when it's not true.

eekndyn

Yeah but it's absolutely killing me!! I need to have some time away from my kids as well and that time is supposed to be when they are in school!! The current school has a system of 'just send the kid home when he's naughty.' Ummm, that's not working... OBVIOUSLY. The schools of today really need to find better ways to keep kids interested in school and to reward them and give positive feedback. Atm, all I ever hear is negative feedback about my son and how apparently he has a severe learning 'disorder' (which is in no way true) and this further makes my son retaliate because he refuses to allow them to label him negatively when it's not true.

*Non astrological*
This is only from one mother to another. This quarantine had/has me researching topics I never considered or chose to ignore. I noticed immediately how my 3rd grader, upon working one on one, learning capabilities began to soar. I've known for sometime, undiagnosed, however iam close to forty, I am certain I am on the spectrum as well as my 3 children. My youngest I would classify as having an attention disorder with hyperactivity he is a gemini tried and true. Behavioral issue were and has been a topic since he started school. Jokingly the first day of home based learning i teased him and told him he was getting a re-teach. I literally witnessed his soul crushing. So that began my research into the education system. Upon recent discovery of the hidden curriculum. Which is taught in older grades sociology books. It has been "unintentionally" taught in the system. Back then special needs children were classified as handicapable, genetically challenged. Didn't have spectrum disorders.. my middle son who is in 6th, was recommended to specialists and i did not follow through. Except for speech.. Now its split between those who listen and those who do not and ask questions. And a plethora of other variables. Like when a child get interested in something or finally gets a topic/lesson the bell rings. They are taught to drop it leave it doesn't matter move on to the next same pattern. Leaving them confused. There is also the undeniable pecking order. Witnessing that through an animal world. Its rough. Anyways a few years ago I considered homeschooling and discovered at that time it did not fit, timing was off. I even casted a chart here inquiring. I continued them in school. I did notice, they were getting sick at the start of different breaks. Like clockwork. It was so strange. I mentioned to my husband if they get sick this school year i am homeschooling. I think the universe guided me to where I am at now. So for one year I am trying it. If it doesn't work out, then I have zero problem returning them if it so be their choice. In the mean time. I am working on building a pretty cool, keeping with the standards and I am pretty stoked to relearn along with them. I know and understand its not for everyone. I just wanted to share with you anothers experience. I think every situations is different and I have total respect for the teachers. Its not easy. Oh and activities I plan on doing a tai chi with my middle son. My gemini just needs to play. Soccer basketball ride his bike skateboard jump on the trampoline play in the creek go fishing. Everyday.. when his friends arent available I'm doing some of those things.

Abby83

*Non astrological*
This is only from one mother to another. This quarantine had/has me researching topics I never considered or chose to ignore. I noticed immediately how my 3rd grader, upon working one on one, learning capabilities began to soar. I've known for sometime, undiagnosed, however iam close to forty, I am certain I am on the spectrum as well as my 3 children. My youngest I would classify as having an attention disorder with hyperactivity he is a gemini tried and true. Behavioral issue were and has been a topic since he started school. Jokingly the first day of home based learning i teased him and told him he was getting a re-teach. I literally witnessed his soul crushing. So that began my research into the education system. Upon recent discovery of the hidden curriculum. Which is taught in older grades sociology books. It has been "unintentionally" taught in the system. Back then special needs children were classified as handicapable, genetically challenged. Didn't have spectrum disorders.. my middle son who is in 6th, was recommended to specialists and i did not follow through. Except for speech.. Now its split between those who listen and those who do not and ask questions. And a plethora of other variables. Like when a child get interested in something or finally gets a topic/lesson the bell rings. They are taught to drop it leave it doesn't matter move on to the next same pattern. Leaving them confused. There is also the undeniable pecking order. Witnessing that through an animal world. Its rough. Anyways a few years ago I considered homeschooling and discovered at that time it did not fit, timing was off. I even casted a chart here inquiring. I continued them in school. I did notice, they were getting sick at the start of different breaks. Like clockwork. It was so strange. I mentioned to my husband if they get sick this school year i am homeschooling. I think the universe guided me to where I am at now. So for one year I am trying it. If it doesn't work out, then I have zero problem returning them if it so be their choice. In the mean time. I am working on building a pretty cool, keeping with the standards and I am pretty stoked to relearn along with them. I know and understand its not for everyone. I just wanted to share with you anothers experience. I think every situations is different and I have total respect for the teachers. Its not easy. Oh and activities I plan on doing a tai chi with my middle son. My gemini just needs to play. Soccer basketball ride his bike skateboard jump on the trampoline play in the creek go fishing. Everyday.. when his friends arent available I'm doing some of those things.

I agree. Especially re the sickness. My kids all got sick three weeks into school.

Abby83

Im freaking out!!!!

Time has passed. Many things have changed. The school my son is currently attended has made changes. They have introduced a system where my son gets frequent short breaks where he gets to do something fun he enjoys. As a result he's doing none of the bad behaviours he was doing before. This week the other school wants me to make a decision and i cant make a ******* decision cos of the huge change ive seen. What should i do. Should i just stay where i am or go to st john? st john will be much more expensive which is another reason why im scared of making the change.

katydid

If he is not having the bad behaviour now, maybe you should consider staying where you are for now.

Does he like it better now?

Maybe the sudden change would make things worse, if he seems to be responding better to the new changes they made. :unsure:

And less financial stress would be better for the entire family, I'd think. :cool:

Abby83

If he is not having the bad behaviour now, maybe you should consider staying where you are for now.

Does he like it better now?

Maybe the sudden change would make things worse, if he seems to be responding better to the new changes they made. :unsure:

And less financial stress would be better for the entire family, I'd think. :cool:

Yeah that's how im feeling and that's why im freaking out. Im worried if after all the principal from the new school has done to research my son these last few months, me declining might cause tension. But what if next yr we have problems again - if i decline the new school now i doubt they will let us come back next yr if things changed. But maybe i can discuss this with him. He's trying really hard to put a plan together. If god could just give me a sign as to what to do id be very happy right now.

Im going to attach my solar return for this October. Can you please tell me what it shows re schools and my life?

Attachments

• solar return.jpg
    solar return.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Abby83

I just reread this now and notice that you say there will be positive changes within the current school soon. Those changes have already occurred and we've seen a big difference. So perhaps we should keep our son at this school. I actually couldnt believe it was possible for the school to improve in such a short space of time but i can see it has. Fingers crossed it will remain this way :). Even though i was looking forward to experiencing the religious side of the new school. Also, in the current school there are a lot of ferral families there so it's difficult for my kids to make decent friends there. I mean the kids are ok but im staying the heck away from the parents.

Aria Venue

I just reread this now and notice that you say there will be positive changes within the current school soon. Those changes have already occurred and we've seen a big difference. So perhaps we should keep our son at this school. I actually couldnt believe it was possible for the school to improve in such a short space of time but i can see it has. Fingers crossed it will remain this way :). Even though i was looking forward to experiencing the religious side of the new school. Also, in the current school there are a lot of ferral families there so it's difficult for my kids to make decent friends there. I mean the kids are ok but im staying the heck away from the parents.
hello Abby,
i saw your comment previous week and i wanted once more to tell you this:
the new school obviously is a better choice for your son, than his current one.Yes we were expecting improvements in his current school as i told you back then, but still your child is indifferent to mercury and this wont change.

In contrary in the new school i told you he would love it and as such he would be willing to perform better and be more disciplined there.So for me all along this was an easy choice, but it's up to you to decide considering also there's a money issue.
I wish you all the best :smile:

Abby83

hello Abby,
i saw your comment previous week and i wanted once more to tell you this:
the new school obviously is a better choice for your son, than his current one.Yes we were expecting improvements in his current school as i told you back then, but still your child is indifferent to mercury and this wont change.

In contrary in the new school i told you he would love it and as such he would be willing to perform better and be more disciplined there.So for me all along this was an easy choice, but it's up to you to decide considering also there's a money issue.
I wish you all the best :smile:

Hang on, now im confused. I thought you said things would get better in his current school? I've already turned down the new school.

Aria Venue

Hang on, now im confused. I thought you said things would get better in his current school? I've already turned down the new school.

Abby my answer is already in the previous comments.:

you didnt understand what i said also about jupiter getting in aquarious and i explained to you why i made that distinction:

Thank you for informing me to look at the third ruler to represent the new school. So now that i know this i can say that this school is probably the best option. It is true that my son is in fall but being in saturn's ruling sign im ever so happy to hear he will want to learn in the new school and he will like the new school. This is the key to his learning because his learning difficulties are all to do with his attitude. eg: if he likes ppl he will listen to them. if he likes an environment he will cooperate. at the school he currently goes to he says they re all dumb idiots and i can see why when you see in the chart that his current school is in debility.

and my previous comment:

Still astrologically we have to deal with symbolical and not real time, as such we don't pass a planet through next sign if its not imminent(for example lets say jupiter was on 29* cap), or its station etc. (Just keep in mind that both saturn and jupiter are going to turn retrograde in middle may till september.....

So i was stating the fact that you son as jupiter being in cap (in his fall) is essentially debilitated and you cant expect miracles to happen and see a different child.In order for you to see substantial changes on your son, as i told you jupiter must leave cap (his fall) and enter aquarious...BUT THIS WONT HAPPEN CAUSE jupiter inst at the end of the sign and moreover will turn retrograde and as such we cant pass his current, forthcoming state etc..and say what would have happen if jupiter was in aquarious.

Also the main question was whether your son will adjust in this this new school, so we had to check whether your son will like it(saturn=saint john) and see also if he likes his current school (mercury)

All in all we see that this St John school as Saturn is a very good school, it doesn’t harm you or your son by any means, and your son would like it very much and he will be willing to learn and perform better. However jupiter's essential debility tells us also, that you cant expect miracles, cause Jupiter in cap severely debilitated ...but yes he would love this new school more and as such will be more obedient.And once more when we compare the two schools, we see that his current one is in a bad state but soon there will be improvements there, but your son will remain indifferent to this school cause jupiter from cap isnt in any dignities of mercury and even if he were still being in saturn's domicile is stronger, so between these two schools he would love the new one=Saint John, not his current one and this wont change..not now not ever

I never said keep your son in his current school .I said multiple times that the new school will be a very good choice for him, neither you ever stated your initial question that way as a choice between his current and new school when you cast this chart and because your question wasnt clear back then i asked you to tell us your exact question which was :I have two main questions - whether my son's behavior will improve at st john. And whether he will want to learn what they teach at st john. ..and of course its up to you to take the decisions .So if the recent improvements in his current school were enough for you, or there's a money issue you are the one to decide, not me..but astrologically speaking there's no question which school not only is better, but most importantly better for your son and this one is Saint John

Last edited: