Will he kiss me?

HeartTree

vewwme.jpg

This is for my friend who asked this question :D that is: will he kiss me next Thursday?

She is exalted Venus at 5th..so she is interested to have some fun but he Mars is at 8th in Gemini. Not so promising? But there will be TOL via Moon. Only it’s square and then conjunction. Not working? I would say there is no kissing? What do you say about it? I will promise I will update after hearing how it went.

Chrysalis

There is a TOL from venus to sun...but im not sure its going to work through lack of reception.

Does this guy like your friend too ?

HeartTree

No its from moon.

Well sun does rule his 5th, so it should work even without reception.

When is she planning on smooching him ?
I think this next Thursday...or I suspect she is hoping he will approach her as she is a bit shy. But is sun faster than Venus? Who will make the first move here?

SunConjunctUranus

For 17 years old it’s important question. Things like this are matter of life and death at that age. Anyway who are you to determine what is important and what is not.

I'm just thanking for what greybeard has to say about genuine horary question as he is more experienced. I'm in fact not determine anything, just giving an appreciation.

Usually, these type of question related to 7th house. The applying aspect between Sun and Saturn is not good indicator for your friend. Btw, both are in strong house respectively.

Last edited: