missing Mom Jennifer Huston

Summery Joy

Has the family expressed any emotional reaction to the news of suicide? I mean, did any of them say that it was expected or out of the question. So far, I'm not seeing anything in her story that would push her over the edge like that. Have the authorities released the content of the suicide note she allegedly left her family? May that would shed some light.

In fact, does anyone here have the date and time from it was first declared a suicide? I'd like to run a rumor horary on it.

Marinka

Has the family expressed any emotional reaction to the news of suicide? I mean, did any of them say that it was expected or out of the question. So far, I'm not seeing anything in her story that would push her over the edge like that. Have the authorities released the content of the suicide note she allegedly left her family? May that would shed some light.

In fact, does anyone here have the date and time from it was first declared a suicide? I'd like to run a rumor horary on it.

Their reaction is shock. They note that she wasn't acting like a depressed person that was literally over the edge. Suicide note was not released as well as no mention of the specifics of the scene. In fact, very little has been released as to how she hung herself or how many pills were taken - as noted earlier, the pills would not kill her. And, why would she would take the pills and then hang herself instead.

My reaction to this is that there is very little investigative work being done with this case and assumptions are being made that may or may not be supported by the data/scene. Her father is supposedly an investigative officer and hopefully he will be following through in more detail. This is a small town and I wonder whether they have qualified people to handle a situation like this.

Summery Joy

Thanks, Marinka.

Something is off for sure, and it's not just unqualified people. It's a regular kind of incident that is surrounded by abnormal secrecy. Some information is being hidden from the public.

Let's wait and see.

Marinka

I couldn't find the time for the official announcement of suicide so I decided to try an horary. Noted, it's questionable whether it will provide accurate information as there can be the argument that this information is not intended for me.

The question was:

Regarding Jennifer Huston, was this a suicide?

I found the chart very interesting ....

Attachments

• WasThisSuicide.jpg
    WasThisSuicide.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 32

astr0quest

why do you use whole signs?

Mars in Scorpio significator. Maybe she wants to keep it something in secret. I can't read the rest since I don't use whole signs.

Summery Joy

I couldn't find the time for the official announcement of suicide so I decided to try an horary. Noted, it's questionable whether it will provide accurate information as there can be the argument that this information is not intended for me.

The question was:

Regarding Jennifer Huston, was this a suicide?

I found the chart very interesting ....

It's interesting alright. L3, Asc/Dsc, Moon and Mercury all in fixed signs: the rumor is true. MC/IC in mutuble signs: false. That clearly leans towards being true.

However, Scorpio rises: there is a secret involved; something is being covered up.

Marinka

Again as I stated earlier, it might be argued that I have no right to his information and it could be wrong. With that, this is what I am seeing ---

I use whole sign, all planets and the moon tells me about the question.

- Moon is in the 4th which is the end of matter and this would fit my question asking about the end of someone.

- The matter itself is the 1st which is Scorpio, ruled by Pluto. Scorpio itself could be argued is secretive and the ruler in the 3rd fits that as information is being reined in or just not released. Saturn in the 1st supports the restraint on this matter and could be adding a touch of authoritarian characteristics. Mars indicates that there is still action on-going which I assume would be the tox screen and maybe some auxiliary investigation of the crime scene contents. Note, in my procedure for horaries, I can assign a matter/situation rather than a person to the 1st which is what has been done in this case. It could be argued that this is not correct form but, it has worked in the past.

- There is grouping of planets in the 10th and the 10th would indicate the status of this matter.

- Moon will make a few aspects before going VOID. It starts with an opposition to Jupiter and then a square to Mars. This could indicate values coming back from tests are not as expected. Then, there is an inconjunct to the MC which is a break and continue angle indicating that the "story" may change. Next is the square to Saturn and then oppositions to Sun and Mercury indicating that there is release of more information which is not favorable to the story line and possibly more in-depth investigation by the media. Lastly, it will be squaring ascendant and making an inconjunct to Venus. The angle to the ascendant might indicate unfavorable news while the inconjunct could support this as it indicates a "break and change" and Venus in this case is ruling the 7th and 12th which leads me to believe hidden information being made public.

Again, there could be many interpretations to this chart and this is simply one of them.

astr0quest

I think the police investigation would like to continue but the family doesn't.

Based off 6.22pm chart, I see family problems that weren't mentioned. I am also skeptical about the timeline of events when I first read it here. It's just a gut feeling.

Her husband, children, mother's significators are all in Cancer. But she (Jupiter) is in Leo and under Sun's beams. Seems she got weary of her mother role and felt lost about herself. Too many 7H planets involved. Seems like a person who has lived her life through others and forgot how to live for herself.

Her house of self worth (2H) would be Saturn in either 10H or 11H. I was thinking maybe she had plans to go back to work or get involved in some community groups in meaningful work but someone objected to it. Could be Mars which would be her father or just family.