Chatter and natter šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Rainy days, overcast skies and the autumn season tend to be at top of my ideal weather and climate conditions. What's yours?

Sounds lovely. My ideal season changes with my moods and how Iā€™m feeling. I feel I like the best of each season when we are in it. For example in the summer I want the best of the summer-heat heat and more heat with a slight breeze. In winter I want rain like thunder lightening as long as Iā€™m inside lol and lots of snow. Itā€™s not ideal with travelling to work though lol then autumn exactly the way you described it. Beautiful. Spring Iā€™m not too fussed about. Weā€™re u born in autumn CT?

conspiracy theorist

Sounds lovely. My ideal season changes with my moods and how Iā€™m feeling. I feel I like the best of each season when we are in it. For example in the summer I want the best of the summer-heat heat and more heat with a slight breeze. In winter I want rain like thunder lightening as long as Iā€™m inside lol and lots of snow. Itā€™s not ideal with travelling to work though lol then autumn exactly the way you described it. Beautiful. Spring Iā€™m not too fussed about. Weā€™re u born in autumn CT?

Quality no matter what the season? I can get behind that for sure.

Yes, born at the tail-end of autumn. I also like the darkness before the dawn and the dead of night. I like to believe that with the amount of fire that I have in my chart, that I'm trying to aim for some cooling balance.

Hkk

Account Closed
Quality no matter what the season? I can get behind that for sure.

Yes, born at the tail-end of autumn. I also like the darkness before the dawn and the dead of night. I like to believe that with the amount of fire that I have in my chart, that I'm trying to aim for some cooling balance.

Yes that sounds good to me too. I read somewhere that ppl tend to like the season they were born in. Iā€™m not sure this is entirely true.

I can understand you aim for the cooling balance. I have a lot of fire and air and lack of earth and water. We have no beaches and sea near me so when I do go to the sea Iā€™m always mesmerised by it. It is whatā€™s missing. Walking is good for me too

three M symbols

Thank You Three. I didn't know Saturn and Pluto is for intellectual learning. A blessing! Sounds good to me! Add Jupiter to it next year hopefully for some luck. Saturn, Pluto in 11th Cap and Jupiter 10th Cap in my SR next year. What about you Three, next year? Remind me sorry x

I have Neptune in my 3rd and I think this is the one that makes me think of creative ideas, always thinking of ideal situations etc. Lots of thinking, day dreaming. All lovely day dreaming.

Hi Hkk :) How are you ?

I said "intellectual learning" because Pluto and Saturn are transiting my natal 3rd house. So, it's about 3rd house things.. Like intellect, learning, informations, communications, the way I think, etc.. It's very efficient, but there are communication issues. (this part is not a blessing ^^')

In my RS of 2018-2019, Saturn was in SR 6th house. Good for improving skills, organisation, strategy or planning, details, etc.. Very efficient for this kind of work. This was also why Saturn was excellent for learning concrete informations and build some things this year. Pluto was in SR 7th house conjunct DC.

In my Solar return of 2019-2020, both of those planets (Pluto & Saturn) will be in my SR 4th house.
I guess that it will be more about emotional things and not so easy. Saturn is efficient at work and concrete/intellectual things but is not in his Ā« element Ā» when it's about feelings and something not material like affective links with family and the past, etc... But it can be better for Pluto (and Jupiter) to be here in 4th house than Saturn I guess.

I don't really know how this triple conjunction can play out in your SR 11th house. 11th house is a weird house that represents a lot of things. House of the unknown. House of groups, friends and supports, wishes and hopes for the future. How you belongs or not belongs to groups, to the society. Internet, also the astrologers and the marginals house. People you know sometimes just a bit can be a part of it. Like a friend of a friend, or a stranger in the street, or someone you meet at a public event. It's a public house, but things can be hidden in, because it's between the 10th and the 12th. My SR ASC is now in natal 11th house. I don't really know how it will influence the year.

Otherwise, I have (natal) Neptune in natal 3rd house too :)
In my SR, Neptune will conjunct DC (opposing sr ASC and Mars). But I feel less worried than last year when I had Pluto conjunct DC, and it was the first time I tried to understand a Solar return ^^'

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi Hkk :) How are you ?

I said "intellectual learning" because Pluto and Saturn are transiting my natal 3rd house. So, it's about 3rd house things.. Like intellect, learning, informations, communications, the way I think, etc.. It's very efficient, but there are communication issues. (this part is not a blessing ^^')

In my RS of 2018-2019, Saturn was in SR 6th house. Good for improving skills, organisation, strategy or planning, details, etc.. Very efficient for this kind of work. This was also why Saturn was excellent for learning concrete informations and build some things this year. Pluto was in SR 7th house conjunct DC.

In my Solar return of 2019-2020, both of those planets (Pluto & Saturn) will be in my SR 4th house.
I guess that it will be more about emotional things and not so easy. Saturn is efficient at work and concrete/intellectual things but is not in his Ā« element Ā» when it's about feelings and something not material like affective links with family and the past, etc... But it can be better for Pluto (and Jupiter) to be here in 4th house than Saturn I guess.

I don't really know how this triple conjunction can play out in your SR 11th house. 11th house is a weird house that represents a lot of things. House of the unknown. House of groups, friends and supports, wishes and hopes for the future. How you belongs or not belongs to groups, to the society. Internet, also the astrologers and the marginals house. People you know sometimes just a bit can be a part of it. Like a friend of a friend, or a stranger in the street, or someone you meet at a public event. It's a public house, but things can be hidden in, because it's between the 10th and the 12th. My SR ASC is now in natal 11th house. I don't really know how it will influence the year.

Otherwise, I have (natal) Neptune in natal 3rd house too :)
In my SR, Neptune will conjunct DC (opposing sr ASC and Mars). But I feel less worried than last year when I had Pluto conjunct DC, and it was the first time I tried to understand a Solar return ^^'

Hey Three! Iā€™m good thank you x how r u?

I have natal cap in 4th and as Iā€™m a cap itā€™s quite comforting. Maybe thatā€™s how Saturn will be in 4th as your an earth sign Virgo. I think Jupiter will be good with Pluto and Saturn. 4th house is your roots. I think it will be good x

three M symbols

It's weird because the element I miss the most is fire. But i don't like warmness, tanning on the beach.. When it's a flame (for example a barbecue) I'm more affraid of fire than I like it. Even if it's beautiful to watch, I stay away

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm good too !

What do you mean when you say "quite comforting"?
(Is it about the sun in 4th house? or the conjunction of saturn and pluto?)

The sun in the 4th. I think if itā€™s aspected well it would be comforting and as my natal sun is in 4th cap I feel in control. Caps like to be in control and this makes it comfortable.

Pluto is about transformation and Saturn is lessons. Jupiter luck and expansion. Are you thinking of moving next year? Do you live with your partner? Iā€™m thinking maybe this is how it may play out for you?

Have you got much fire elements in your natal chart?

three M symbols

In my natal chart, the only fire element is Jupiter in Sag.
And South Node Aries.. even if it's not a planet.

Yes, I thought about moving next year, it could be how the 4th house plays out. I already said it to you by PM a few week ago. Low chances that it really could happen from a rational point of view

Hkk

Account Closed
In my natal chart, the only fire element is Jupiter in Sag.
And South Node Aries.. even if it's not a planet.

Yes, I thought about moving next year, it could be how the 4th house plays out. I already said it to you by PM a few week ago. Low chances that it really could happen from a rational point of view

oh ok sorry i can't remember you telling me! Why do you think it might not happen?

Hkk

Account Closed
I'm not sure that I'll have enough financial security this year, so it will be difficult to rent an apartment from an administrative point of view.

I see Three. Maybe it will be your focus then to get there...maybe. I wish I could tell you more but I don't want to say things just for the sake of saying something. I'm not sure about solar returns and transits until you introduced me.:cool:

three M symbols

It's a chat thread, you can speak about whatever you want. :)
We're not obliged to speak about Solar Returns charts

It was important for me because I was stucked in this 2018-2019 year of SR. But now 2019-2020 started. I think it will be better, I'm not so worried anymore

Hkk

Account Closed
It's a chat thread, you can speak about whatever you want. :)
We're not obliged to speak about Solar Returns charts

It was important for me because I was stuck in this 2018-2019 year of SR. But now 2019-2020 started. I think it will be better, I'm not so worried anymore

I'm glad you're not worried. What I meant about talking about SR is to help you as you helped me out so much:love: I don't feel obliged to chat about it, I want to talk about it. I just wanted to help you with yours. I'm glad your good with it now though. :love:

Have you enjoyed the Virgo stellium transits. I have. Its been good for me.

three M symbols

^^ thanks

The grand earth trines were very enjoyables. It's rare that I do all the things I planned, but I did it for this month :)

Each year the best time for me is when the Sun is in Gemini (my 8th house). A new thing born or reborn each year. And during February, Aquarius Sun in 4th house too.

I ignore why.. 8th house is transformation. But which is the power of 4th house?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
^^ thanks

The grand earth trines were very enjoyables. It's rare that I do all the things I planned, but I did it for this month :)

Each year the best time for me is when the Sun is in Gemini (my 8th house). A new thing born or reborn each year. And during February, Aquarius Sun in 4th house too.

I ignore why.. 8th house is transformation. But which is the power of 4th house?

I donā€™t know. Is it your roots/home?