Chat Thread

Ukpoohbear

I'm like that. Well until the very second before I strike.

I understand. Anyway, I just wanted to say because Ive heard you ask many questions which don't lead anywhere, yet. Plus it was on my mind after reading about the latest usa shooting.

Its something I am passionate about, shadow work. It is everywhere.

Thank you for listening and responding and I appreciate it is a hard subject and it is personal to me not just you. It's personal to everybody.

Ciao.

Whoam1

OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.

Sag vs Virgo... Um Virgo is def. more mature and Pisces can be childish too.

Whoam1

If you might have a flag, for you personally, what would your flag look like?

A leather black flag. It would have a snake in the top center with bones and flower petals underneath it and oracle cards in a semi circle below/surrounding the snake, then a third eye faintly shows over the whole flag with the head of the snake as the pupil all of this in red embroidery. On the back wrote in blood reads "you can't see the stars without the night". It would smell like cinnamon, fire, rain, and gasoline.

conspiracy theorist

OMG u knw what I even thought of you when typing that out ...aquarius you have isn't it ? Idk.

Its not a person thing it's more a studying of signs thing.....I cant grasp these.
Ive put it down to me having a young soul ...as these are the more mature signs.

You never seen my chart? It begins in Sagittarius and ends in Pisces. 12th house focus too. In a certain sense it's quite "aged" energetically.

The transpersonal signs do have a less personal focus, obviously. Maybe it indicates that you are the type who isn't too concerned with the tides of society or questions of transcendance.

Chrysalis

You never seen my chart? It begins in Sagittarius and ends in Pisces. 12th house focus too. In a certain sense it's quite "aged" energetically.

The transpersonal signs do have a less personal focus, obviously. Maybe it indicates that you are the type who isn't too concerned with the tides of society or questions of transcendance.

No i've never seen your chart, i never ask to look at peoples charts as to me charts are very personal.

Energetically aged, yes that's what i mean. But i am concerned with the spiritual side of things, i just feel blocked to the last 4 signs.

And just glanced at the clock and its 11.11 :biggrin:

Whoam1

Whoami do you use sidereal ?, if so can you relate to it better than tropical ?

I use tropical but I think I relate to my sidereal more. It puts my Sun in Sagittarius, moon in Leo. My AC ruler in Aries, and a stellium in Scorpio, then all my Aqua energy moves to Capricorn so I'd still keep the Capricorn look that people see in my appearance. That being said the real debate then lies if I have an Aquarius or Capricorn mars.

Chrysalis

I use tropical but I think I relate to my sidereal more. It puts my Sun in Sagittarius, moon in Leo. My AC ruler in Aries, and a stellium in Scorpio, then all my Aqua energy moves to Capricorn so I'd still keep the Capricorn look that people see in my appearance. That being said the real debate then lies if I have an Aquarius or Capricorn mars.

I was watching a youtube vid today regarding sidereal, but for my chart it doesn't make sense, and also some other known peoples charts i have, only one of theirs out of 4 makes sense being sidereal.

Just wanted another persons view on this, as im now not sure which to use.

The vid also says that even if you have tropical planets in say capricorn, that they will still have sidereal effects being in aquarius. Oo

Whoam1

I was watching a youtube vid today regarding sidereal, but for my chart it doesn't make sense, and also some other known peoples charts i have, only one of theirs out of 4 makes sense being sidereal.

Just wanted another persons view on this, as im now not sure which to use.

The vid also says that even if you have tropical planets in say capricorn, that they will still have sidereal effects being in aquarius. Oo

Intresting.. well the Mars is at 29 degrees capy so it probably has both Capricorn and Aquarius. Also the AC is 29 degrees Scorpio so it has some sag energy maybe.

Lykanized

I relate to the quote because I’m strongly attracted to people and things that bring a bit of chaos in my life, to me chaos can be fun. I find comfort in the madness.

Yes I can agree with you to some extent. Chaos brings lots of passion and natural reactions.

Normal is boring.

I’m sorry you went through that hun. What caused you to overdose? Was it an accident? I’ve done that one accident...it’s a crazy feeling. I almost killed my self 3 times because of drugs. I’m so glad I don’t engage in that stuff anymore. But I wonder to myself sometimes was my subconscious mind okay with dying or wanting to die or was it truly an accident? I mean it’s hard to tell....

I like the song!
Chaos can definitely be fun too. I think a part of me would get bored without it because I need stimulation and change. I don't see a second that passes for me where a significant part of me isn't focused on transformation and growth, tho. I just can't settle down, but I think that's because I wasted so much of my life and I'm trying to work through so many demons right now

Normal is definitely boring! I always like to look outside the box and exist outside it as much as possible. Probably not always a good thing, but I can't really help that myself

It was on purpose. I've hurt myself on accident before, but recently it's been on purpose. I don't think I really wanted to die. As soon as I did it and realized something was wrong with me, I regretted it. But it was a powerful experience and helped me see how much I really do want to be alive. I'd say it was intense impulse and emotions, desire to hurt myself

I'm really sorry you've gone through that too, but I understand. I'm here with you. I've had lots of substance abuse issues aside from purposeful self torture. I still have a ways to go, but I personally find it hard to motivate myself to not abuse simply by looking at possible physical repercussions. I care so much more about my spiritual and mental/emotional self than about my physical self so I've had to find more truthful ways to motivate myself. Anyway. I understand

That's an interesting question. Even if those days are behind you, I think that'd be something extremely useful to analyze and look into. The thing about death is that it is the gateway to life. The Bhutanese culture is devoted to contemplation of death and they happen to be some of the happiest people for a reason...In facing death in purity and rawness, our mind will naturally veer into what makes us truly feel alive and want to live. You can use that experience and perhaps those possible feelings buried in your subconscious to drive you to even fuller life

Lykanized

Some people say retrograde planets are weaker and some people say they are stronger. I was reading about them and watching some videos today and I finally think I understand them. They are both weaker and stronger. They're innately stronger, but because they're stronger and their energy much more intense, it can lead to fixations and issues surrounding that energy because in these lifetimes, we are called to face the issues of our retrograde planets head on. Until we do start facing them head on, we will feel something isn't quite right or something isn't working. But eventually, we go through a period where all of these issues build up and that's the precipice, that's where we make the choice to either pussy up, or let ourselves die. If we decide to face these issues head on and let them transform us, their energy will be something to be reckoned with. That's why initially in life, retrograde planets will be a detriment, but as we get older, we may have so so many resources and gifts to thrive

I can see how my retrograde planets have affected me deeply throughout my whole life, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I've never felt these planets were weaker. They're some of my strongest planetary influences. Saturn may be felt a little less because the other 4 planets have lots of major planetary aspects in my chart. Mercury and Neptune have 4, Uranus has 5, and Pluto has 6. Saturn only has a square to Pluto and that's it, but I can still feel Saturnine issues in my life

For Mercury, I don't feel I think the way most people do and for most of my life, this made me feel I was stupid or somehow lesser and I've had to come into my own, I still have to work on that too. Words don't always come easily to me in speaking and I've also been diagnosed ADD, but somehow I'm so much better at writing. Saturn, I've had lots of problems with discipline and routine, boundaries, and limitations, in particular, I'm extremely rebellious against any sort of rules place upon me that I feel restrict me. I've had to learn that a little bit of structure and discipline is necessary if I wanna get anywhere in life. Uranus, again, I'm extremely rebellious when it comes to any rules set upon me, especially when they seem to restrict my creativity or sexuality since Uranus is in house 5 which has caused a disbalance at times where I start rebelling for the sake of not wanting to be controlled rather than to find my truth. Neptune, I can be so dreamy and lost in my own world that I completely lose touch with the external world. I may have a tendency to lose myself in any way possible. I've had to work particularly hard in that regard and I still have to. With it in my 5th house, I've had tendencies to lose myself too in my writing and in creating my own fantasy world, but I don't see this as a negative habit so long as i'm also facing life. Pluto, at this point in life, transformation is one of my greatest focuses in life. Darkness for me is a gateway to finding my light, but for a lot of my life, indulging in darkness has been something gratifying for much lower reasons, sometimes more of a lust for power achieved via intellectual exploration and showing my thoughts to others so as to shake them up and drastically shift their infrastructures as Pluto's in my 3rd house. As I've gotten older, this has become much more pure. Now it's about healing. I seek to heal myself and by extension, others. So I still desire to drastically change things for society, but it's not because I just want power

Whoam1

Some people say retrograde planets are weaker and some people say they are stronger. I was reading about them and watching some videos today and I finally think I understand them. They are both weaker and stronger. They're innately stronger, but because they're stronger and their energy much more intense, it can lead to fixations and issues surrounding that energy because in these lifetimes, we are called to face the issues of our retrograde planets head on. Until we do start facing them head on, we will feel something isn't quite right or something isn't working. But eventually, we go through a period where all of these issues build up and that's the precipice, that's where we make the choice to either pussy up, or let ourselves die. If we decide to face these issues head on and let them transform us, their energy will be something to be reckoned with. That's why initially in life, retrograde planets will be a detriment, but as we get older, we may have so so many resources and gifts to thrive

I can see how my retrograde planets have affected me deeply throughout my whole life, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. I've never felt these planets were weaker. They're some of my strongest planetary influences. Saturn may be felt a little less because the other 4 planets have lots of major planetary aspects in my chart. Mercury and Neptune have 4, Uranus has 5, and Pluto has 6. Saturn only has a square to Pluto and that's it, but I can still feel Saturnine issues in my life

For Mercury, I don't feel I think the way most people do and for most of my life, this made me feel I was stupid or somehow lesser and I've had to come into my own, I still have to work on that too. Words don't always come easily to me in speaking and I've also been diagnosed ADD, but somehow I'm so much better at writing. Saturn, I've had lots of problems with discipline and routine, boundaries, and limitations, in particular, I'm extremely rebellious against any sort of rules place upon me that I feel restrict me. I've had to learn that a little bit of structure and discipline is necessary if I wanna get anywhere in life. Uranus, again, I'm extremely rebellious when it comes to any rules set upon me, especially when they seem to restrict my creativity or sexuality since Uranus is in house 5 which has caused a disbalance at times where I start rebelling for the sake of not wanting to be controlled rather than to find my truth. Neptune, I can be so dreamy and lost in my own world that I completely lose touch with the external world. I may have a tendency to lose myself in any way possible. I've had to work particularly hard in that regard and I still have to. With it in my 5th house, I've had tendencies to lose myself too in my writing and in creating my own fantasy world, but I don't see this as a negative habit so long as i'm also facing life. Pluto, at this point in life, transformation is one of my greatest focuses in life. Darkness for me is a gateway to finding my light, but for a lot of my life, indulging in darkness has been something gratifying for much lower reasons, sometimes more of a lust for power achieved via intellectual exploration and showing my thoughts to others so as to shake them up and drastically shift their infrastructures as Pluto's in my 3rd house. As I've gotten older, this has become much more pure. Now it's about healing. I seek to heal myself and by extension, others. So I still desire to drastically change things for society, but it's not because I just want power

Saturn is my only Rx. I just feel it's energy opposite of what it is normally. That being said in the Vedic/sidereal chart my Mars is in Capy and My Saturn is in Aries so it makes for a fun combo. Especially bc Saturn in Rx means a lack of structure and chaos.