Chat Thread

Chrysalis

Eh. I'm more worried about my natal chart. The Chart has a bunch of rulers and I'm just lost. Domicile Uranus, AC ruler is Saturn, lord of geneture is Jupiter, AK ruler is Venus, moon is on its esoteric sign. Too much it's like my chart is indesive. 😡

I think your looking way too much into everything, to which your now confusing the life out of confusing.

Do you have merc/pluto in your chart.

Chrysalis

Last night was quite eventful. I lost my cigarettes. No idea where they are.

Cigarettes that's nothing, try losing a shoe, house keys, handbag, coming home with someone else's shoes on, ...not all in one night, but yes all these things over the years has happened to me.

Boston Guy

You do ? a past boyfriends peed in his bed before after drinking, with me in it too.

I did it once. Such bad form. I was drinking once and decided it would be a good idea to buy every episode of Monty Python through Amazon.

I have a chronic inability to resist buying stupid things whilst drinking. I bought a pith helmet, 8 pocket squares, the marshmallows you find in a box of lucky charms, a pair of blue suede shoes, and a belt buckle that doesn't fit anything and says "Marlboro" on it.

Never a dull moment.

Chrysalis

I did it once. Such bad form. I was drinking once and decided it would be a good idea to buy every episode of Monty Python through Amazon.

I have a chronic inability to resist buying stupid things whilst drinking. I bought a pith helmet, 8 pocket squares, the marshmallows you find in a box of lucky charms, a pair of blue suede shoes, and a belt buckle that doesn't fit anything and says "Marlboro" on it.

Never a dull moment.

:lol:Thats hilarious.
Blue suede shoes sound nice.
I've had many a drunken moment, ive calmed down a little now though, i used to hate it when you'd wake up the following morning and the last thing you can remember was walking into the club :unsure::andy:

Boston Guy

:lol:Thats hilarious.
Blue suede shoes sound nice.
I've had many a drunken moment, ive calmed down a little now though, i used to hate it when you'd wake up the following morning and the last thing you can remember was walking into the club :unsure::andy:

I still trust gargled me. He isn't the best with money but he's brave, chivalrous, and honest. When I get truly gargled I become some gallant ******* knight and start introducing myself as "Declan". Thats my gargled name. The next step is arguing about why protestants are the root of all evil. Haha.

Love2Know

I still trust gargled me. He isn't the best with money but he's brave, chivalrous, and honest. When I get truly gargled I become some gallant ******* knight and start introducing myself as "Declan". Thats my gargled name. The next step is arguing about why protestants are the root of all evil. Haha.

I have been told I act the exact same... I don’t feel a huge difference either. Should I be concerned lol!