Chat Thread

Boston Guy

I started in hospitality now I’m a buisness *****
What buisness?
This is interesting lol

I don't know. I feel like you need something Marketing oriented. Sales is the word of the day. I don't know, I'm gargled. You ought to give yourself to the art of manipulation; study it if you haven't already.

Love2Know

I don't know. I feel like you need something Marketing oriented. Sales is the word of the day. I don't know, I'm gargled. You ought to give yourself to the art of manipulation; study it if you haven't already.

This is pretty accurate. Give myself to the art of manipulation? What do you mean by that?

Love2Know

Will I get friends I can relate to who are their true selves and intentions around me and like me without hidden pretenses?

Boston Guy

This is pretty accurate. Give myself to the art of manipulation? What do you mean by that?

Be able to talk people into things, job and personally. If you are trying to sell something, talk them into it, if you want something out of a date, be able to talk him into it. Learn the art of manipulating people, for better or for worse. My idea is to watch the movie "Thank you for Smoking". Learn from it.

Mind this, this is all intuition I might be wrong. Time for a new beer.

Love2Know

Be able to talk people into things, job and personally. If you are trying to sell something, talk them into it, if you want something out of a date, be able to talk him into it. Learn the art of manipulating people, for better or for worse. My idea is to watch the movie "Thank you for Smoking". Learn from it.

Mind this, this is all intuition I might be wrong. Time for a new beer.

Ok cool I will thanks. I’m tipsy on wine. Holla.

Boston Guy

Will I get friends I can relate to who are their true selves and intentions around me and like me without hidden pretenses?

They will not be true. However, they will help you along your way and will benefit you so long as you are able to accept them for what they claim to be. Your friends will be shown for being carefree, yet cautious in that they will like to have a good time but also be able to see the negative consequences. They will, however, be able to destroy you so you should also be cautious. Treat every relationship with a grain of salt. One will try to Judas you.

Love2Know

My heart always breaks before the final blow.

Tsunami Vibes ; https://youtu.be/BbQlBOHwZz8

To my past loves^^***^*^***

Slay. The future is now.

Last edited:

Love2Know

They will not be true. However, they will help you along your way and will benefit you so long as you are able to accept them for what they claim to be. Your friends will be shown for being carefree, yet cautious in that they will like to have a good time but also be able to see the negative consequences. They will, however, be able to destroy you so you should also be cautious. Treat every relationship with a grain of salt. One will try to Judas you.

That has happened more times than I care to remember.... thank God for my jup 8th. I rise up stronger bitches.

Whoam1

Wut? You dont like Jeffree?

Eh. I'm more worried about my natal chart. The Chart has a bunch of rulers and I'm just lost. Domicile Uranus, AC ruler is Saturn, lord of geneture is Jupiter, AK ruler is Venus, moon is on its esoteric sign. Too much it's like my chart is indesive. 😡