Chat Thread

Lykanized

Indeed. Remember, it was not the ball that lost the Super Bowl, but the incompetence of the defense. So to is it not alcohol that leads to folly, but the inability of the drinker to stop himself.

Chin up.
Unfortunately, I don't think I can develop that self control to stop myself at a rational amount. It's like I don't see the point in drinking unless I go hard. But I can't keep doing that. I've already put enough stress on my body

Lykanized

I couldn’t stop having weird/bad dreams last night!! I never dream like that 😫

Maybe we can blame it on the moon?
You know what? I didn't have weird dreams last night, just an unfortunate one involving a very beautiful woman, but I had very very strange dreams the night before. Maybe it is the moon...That ******* moon. My holy ruler

ConfusedCrab

If I ignore the Scorpio while eating pizza knowing he’s constantly checking to see if I’m online....will that help increase his obsessive tendencies??

*bites into pizza*

*talks with mouth full*

HE THINKINS IM A ‘BEAUTY’ 🤣

& said it would be worth it to lay with me while I’m sick even if he gets sick. Cute af!!!

He said I can have a part of his soul 😍

*Bites into pizza again*

*smiles*

Whoam1

No wonder I relate to Scorpio mofos. My Vedic rising sign is Scorpio, using both tropical and sidereal chart methods. Everything makes sense now...

Lykanized

Curious how does a Scorpio come off?
In real life, the two I know...One is extremely quiet and private and very moody and standoffish. She also has a Cap rising. She doesn't like taking chances and is very dedicated to her work. Not the dark image you'd have in mind. She used to try on the whole dark image, tho, but then she dropped it. The other is my uncle and he's just annoying and emotionally abusive. He doesn't like to face his own ****, so he stays at home and uses my grandma's money to buy **** no one needs because he wasted his youth partying and unlike everyone else in the 70s, he never learned to pussy up and get a real life. Mentally abusive, highly critical of others

Online they tend to come off as cooly nonchalant but a little sassy to me from afar. Actually, the woman I had a crush on was one and she was very emotional, but tried not to show it. She could be very sassy and didn't like drama, but loved watching it. She could get overworked with conflict, like she'd read too much into things I'd say. She didn't like to admit how much she cared, but I could tell she cared a lot

Last edited:

Lykanized

Boy what is your odd attachment to Scorpio? lmfao. It's not as dark and glamourish as you'd like it to be. Trust me. It's not freaky, it's not all dark and moody and sexual and whatever. that's all superficial

Whoam1

In real life, the two I know...One is extremely quiet and private and very moody and standoffish. She also has a Cap rising. She doesn't like taking chances and is very dedicated to her work. Not the dark image you'd have in mind. She used to try on the whole dark image, tho, but then she dropped it. The other is my uncle and he's just annoying and emotionally abusive. He doesn't like to face his own ****, so he stays at home and uses my grandma's money to buy **** no one needs because he wasted his youth partying and unlike everyone else in the 70s, he never learned to pussy up and get a real life. Mentally abusive, highly critical of others

Online they tend to come off as cooly nonchalant but a little sassy to me from afar. Actually, the woman I had a crush on was one and she was very emotional, but tried not to show it. She could be very sassy and didn't like drama, but loved watching it. She could get overworked with conflict, like she'd read too much into things I'd say

Me lol. What's your heightest plantery degree?

Whoam1

Boy what is your odd attachment to Scorpio? lmfao. It's not as dark and glamourish as you'd like it to be. Trust me. It's not freaky, it's not all dark and moody and sexual and whatever. that's all superficial

Because I've done some awful things ok! Things that Venus in Scorpio points directly at! Things I don't want to talk about! Wtf!

ConfusedCrab

I have way too many Scorpios in my life.

My dad, my sister(two people I was closest to growing up)

Was talking to 2 Scorpio boys last week because my og scorp Bae was being wierd so I picked up a new one and then dropped him two days later when the bae started telling me cute ish. Then new side scorp threatened to kill himself, ‘twas a ****in mess.

All people close to me are Scorpio doms and now my email is hacked...a sign I have too many Scorpios in my life.

Lykanized

Me lol. What's your heightest plantery degree?
None of that is even consistent lol. I can't imagine you possibly relate to it all. I couldn't described my Virgo parents and you'd be like 'me lol'

If I know what you mean, it would be my sun because I was born right on the Cancer Leo cusp

ConfusedCrab

Scorpios a stupid sign.

I got into it with a Leo today.

Me: Your always trying to run the show

Leo: I’m just trying to do something nice

Me: Its this persons birthday not yours, it’s nice your trying to do something nice but it’s not your party to plan it’s theirs so back off!!

Leo: Brings Virgo to party and they criticize everything but bring lots of gifts.

Ohhhh family ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lykanized

Because I've done some awful things ok! Things that Venus in Scorpio points directly at! Things I don't want to talk about! Wtf!
I've done some awful things too that I don't wanna talk about that would point directly to Scorpio Venus or Scorpio in general, at least the foolishly glamourized dark image, but I'm not a Scorpio or anything near it

Lykanized

I have way too many Scorpios in my life.

My dad, my sister(two people I was closest to growing up)

Was talking to 2 Scorpio boys last week because my og scorp Bae was being wierd so I picked up a new one and then dropped him two days later when the bae started telling me cute ish. Then new side scorp threatened to kill himself, ‘twas a ****in mess.

All people close to me are Scorpio doms and now my email is hacked...a sign I have too many Scorpios in my life.
Me too lmao. All my family. My sister is one, my other sister is a Scorpio rising. My parents are both Virgos with Scorpio moons, and my uncle is a Scorpio. Then there's me