Chat Thread

Lykanized

I'm not terribly sure I believe in, ir at least understand, astrology either. I was raised against it, the followers seem opposed to what I stand for, I'm naturally skeptical; but one part stands reasonably. I like to consider myself an academic; someone who studies. Astrology intrigues me to a limit I haven't yet understood. I'm in it to learn more.

Cheers!
Personally, I'm the kinda person who never closes the door on anything. I can't with intellectual integrity close any doors as it would be foolish. Who are we humans to say what is and what isn't? A friend introduced me to astrology and I found that for a large part, it fit me. It may be bias, I don't know, but what I care is that it's a good means of finding self awareness, and it doesn't matter if astrology is founded or not. If it can help me understand myself better, there's that
then again, I also love a good something I can delve into and study, pick apart, theorize within

Lykanized

Ok then help me understand Capricorn please, telling me I am a Capricorn is what they are doing, not telling me what it means.
If I'm being quite honest, I personally feel you're on the right track saying you relate to Saturn but not to Capricorn, but I think that you can redefine the signs for yourself based on the planets. I said a few hundred pages ago that the planets are the huge balls of **** that we can see, but the stars are numerous. More than numerous. Why would a constellation have so much power over us? I think the predominant definition of the signs lies in the planets, but that it's possible they have their own flavorings. That is something more intuitive that you'll have to explore on your own. I've been doing it for Cancer. And you have to look beyond stereotypes too because stereotypes are stereotypes. Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig. Find that core for yourself. And if at the end of it all you find it doesn't make sense, move on. It doesn't have to make sense to you. We all have our own ways and paths in life and astrology is something that should aid us, not hinder us

Whoam1

Here's how I look at my chart at a glance

My drive, spirit, higher thinking, and a peice of my Karma go elsewhere together

My expansion is elsewhere

My conservation is elsewhere

Another peice of my Karma is elsewhere

My work ethic is elsewhere

My inner harmony, where I am in this time and the way I live are elsewhere together

My secretness, healing, and thinking are elsewhere together

My ego and looks are elsewhere together

Look at the strongest elsewheres and there are your dominant signs.

Lykanized

But in saying I relate to the moon, but not to Cancer stereotypes, I don't really feel the need to disassociate from the Cancer sign. People can think what they want about me, but that's on them and their frail mind unable to look beneath the surface of a label

Whoam1

But in saying I relate to the moon, but not to Cancer stereotypes, I don't really feel the need to disassociate from the Cancer sign. People can think what they want about me, but that's on them and their frail mind unable to look beneath the surface of a label

I relate to Saturn bc if all the pain it's caused me. Idk how this plays in with Capricorn.

Whoam1

Yeah well I'm relating more to that father figure, why is that? And Aquarius broke free, that's why idealize it probably. Pluto taught me about the situation, and helps me feel.

Whoam1

Yeah **** the signs I think there just little astetics for the planets. Saturn is the abusuve dad in my chart, Pluto helps me get through it.

Whoam1

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Btw, Jupiter is a Benefactor for you. You can rely on Jupiter.

Jupiters asethetic is we're Pluto lies and jupiters asethetic ruler is in Aquarius learning stuff from Uranus to help Jupiter to help Pluto and to help me,