Chat Thread

Whoam1

The ego is no more important then your emotions then your drive then how you love, that's where I disagree with astrology.

Lykanized

Sun trine Pluto, Mercury trine Pluto, Mars sextile Pluto, Uranus/Neptune sextile Pluto
Sun opp Uranus, Moon trine Uranus, Merc opp Uranus, Mars trine Uranus, Uranus conj Neptune, Uranus sextile Pluto
and that's just major aspects
Sun/Merc in 11th house
am I Scorp/Aqua yet mami/daddi

conspiracy theorist

What do you think it is? I know he idealizes certain signs

Simply put, he evidences the confused thinking that results in bad astrology. There are many people who don't emphasize the sun sign at all in their astrology practice. There are many on here who don't mind if people disagree with them, only that you are able to justify yourself well enough. It also helps when the alternative has some serious thought and coherence behind it. Sure, at the end of the day "to each their own" but don't expect people to play along if they find your viewpoint lacking.

Nothing is wrong with his idealism, insofar as it doesn't get in the way of true dialogue/exchange. He's actually very fortunate in the fact that many persons take the time to try to untangle his thinking and teach him better ways to gain the personal insight that he seeks. Most are rebuffed for their efforts, so most will leave him to his devices -- you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Lykan your right I did do that bc I was trying to show energies over an internet chat forum lmao. But if you had to pick three energies tell me them, then tell me your sun moon and AC signs.

Boston Guy

I'm not terribly sure I believe in, ir at least understand, astrology either. I was raised against it, the followers seem opposed to what I stand for, I'm naturally skeptical; but one part stands reasonably. I like to consider myself an academic; someone who studies. Astrology intrigues me to a limit I haven't yet understood. I'm in it to learn more.

Cheers!

Lykanized

Lykan your right I did do that bc I was trying to show energies over an internet chat forum lmao. But if you had to pick three energies tell me them, then tell me your sun moon and AC signs.
I'm finding it harder to follow the convo... I'm right about what? Oh yeah, I'm always right, you're right. But right about what?
If I had to pick three energies for what?

conspiracy theorist

I'm not terribly sure I believe in, ir at least understand, astrology either. I was raised against it, the followers seem opposed to what I stand for, I'm naturally skeptical; but one part stands reasonably. I like to consider myself an academic; someone who studies. Astrology intrigues me to a limit I haven't yet understood. I'm in it to learn more.

Cheers!

Right. Your post conjured up the phrase that I think captures the idea that I want to convey - Intellectual honesty.

david starling

In general astrology looks to the sun sign first. If I'm so in the box and so wrong then someone smite me and make things make sense. Rn the water that the horse has been lead to smells more like acid.

Sun in Capricorn works best for overcoming adversity. But, we're not your adversaries.