Chat Thread

UraSatVen1029

I PMmed a person here with a big thank you for the extremely helpful chart reading. It's been a week now and there is still no reply. I'm sad. They might be ignoring my message or they'll never come back here. Idk which one ***** more.

:(

david starling

I PMmed a person here with a big thank you for the extremely helpful chart reading. It's been a week now and there is still no reply. I'm sad. They might be ignoring my message or they'll never come back here. Idk which one ***** more.

:(

Some people don't like private messaging. Would it be wrong to thank this person publicly, in a Chat post? I've publicly thanked people for very helpful information. Or, was the Chart reading itself done privately?

UraSatVen1029

Some people don't like private messaging. Would it be wrong to thank this person publicly, in a Chat post? I've publicly thanked people for very helpful information. Or, was the Chart reading itself done privately?

I thanked them numerous times already in the threads I made in Read My Chart. We already messaged each other before, so I didn't think this person would hate PM's, in fact they were the first one to initiate it. But this kind of thank you felt personal and even more genuine because it's been awhile since they first gave me the reading and a lot has changed since then. I wanted to thank them privately because what we also discussed were personal topics too, in relation to what's in my chart

Chrysalis

I thanked them numerous times alreadyin the threads I made in Read My Chart. We already messaged each other before, so I didn't think this person would hate PM's, in fact they were the first one to initiate it. But this kind of thank you felt personal and even more genuine because it's been awhile since they first gave me the reading and a lot has changed since then. I wanted to thank them privately because what we also discussed were personal topics too, in relation to what's in my chart

Maybe they've been all thanked out :biggrin: Or they're just busy with life ...

david starling

I thanked them numerous times already in the threads I made in Read My Chart. We already messaged each other before, so I didn't think this person would hate PM's, in fact they were the first one to initiate it. But this kind of thank you felt personal and even more genuine because it's been awhile since they first gave me the reading and a lot has changed since then. I wanted to thank them privately because what we also discussed were personal topics too, in relation to what's in my chart

Btw, have you considered music videos? You have Mercury on your side, and that enhanced Moon in Aquarius. Pluto in Sagittarius suggests a visual medium for expressing your emotions.

AquarianRising

Yep. Aside from occasional crashes (which are more a matter of browser compatibility than the software itself), the browser-based GUI is easier to use and lighter-weight, that is to say, it uses fewer system resources than firing up a whole other application.