View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2017, 02:16 PM

Re: Will I find my life partner?

If Iím reading the chart correctly, there is a good chance that youíll meet someone special in a monthís time...

You are Venus, in detriment, but in her own term and the Moon, peregrine. The other person is Mars, in his own face and Mercury, also in its own face. Mercury is the other personís significator because itís in the 7th house, his 1st. Here the partile square between the Moon and Mercury is very interesting. Although a square is a stressful aspect, there is a very nice reception in your case: Mercury is in triplicity in Aquarius, the Moon is exalted in Taurus. This could mean that you wonít get along very well at first, but in the end both of you will benefit from meeting each other. Both significators are angular too which is good because both of you will have enough power to act and potentially start a new relationship. Because Mercury is in a fixed sign and in an angular house, my guess is that the meeting will happen in one month.

There is some other interesting stuff, particularly the sextile between Venus and Mars, but Iím not sure if itís relevant. Iím only a novice in horary though, so itís better to wait for someone else to reply and not trust me completely.