View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2015, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapage23 View Post
Thank you for your reply! My chart is now up, so please let me know if you see anything else! I don't feel like I have a chip on my shoulder. Can you explain further of what made you think this? Since you brought up my sun sq ac I'm curious on your insight and how I came across to you in my earlier post.

I don't think I am better than others, we are all traveling our own unique paths, and we all face different struggles through life. But I hope I don't come across that way. This is why I ask, due to sun sq ac meaning I see myself differently than others see me. Hmmm...
Its hard to explain my feeling other then intuition I guess. But yes, you words come across that way, but with sun sq ac not presenting yourself well would mean coming across in a way that you don't intend too. I say this to be helpful, not harsh, and again your closest friends would have the best insight into that. I have a tenancy to see (and say) harsh truths (Pluto in 3rd). I do my best to be aware of it and be gentle about it and not so sure I always succeed, so a similar issue.