View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2015, 12:52 AM

Re: Oh Universe and astrologer community, What am I supposed to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
With the Moon and Asc. in Pisces, Film Production is a good choice of study. But the Sun in Sag squaring the Moon/Asc may make it a challenge for you to stay focused on a solid goal or career path. It will be very important for you to find the right group of artists/producers/directors to work with to help guide you in that direction. You will be a valuable asset and highly skilled and talented at your craft.

The Sun in Sag in a tight sextile to Jupiter in Libra is a very nice thing for future success. And perhaps for future relationships that may be a combination of mutual spiritual growth and with the bonus of travel/expansion of cultural boundaries.

It might be a bit cloudy or confusing now, with Neptune squaring the Sun. That is like having one's old boundaries/beliefs slowly dissolving away. It can feel kind of unnerving and unstable but it is expansive and enlightening in the end.
Thank you for your reply! I love to travel, and it is one of my biggest dreams to be able to travel a lot. So it sounds like sun sextile jupiter could produce promising results for this.

I understand what you are saying about the neptune squaring sun, but it feels like this has been happening way before this transit started. My neptune is currently in my 12th house, and my sun is in my 9th house. Can you tell me what part of my boundaries/beliefs I should see dissolved after this transit?

Thanks again!